🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Father of one of the Parkland murder victims sues the chicken for wrongful death

westwall

WHEN GUNS ARE BANNED ONLY THE RICH WILL HAVE GUNS
Gold Supporting Member
Apr 21, 2010
I don't know if I'd sue the poor guy. It's bad enough that he'll forever be known as "that bitch from Parkland".

"Hey, I know you. You're that bitch from Parkland."

"I'm not a bitch."
:(

I don't know if I'd sue the poor guy. It's bad enough that he'll forever be known as "that bitch from Parkland".

"I'm not a bitch."

If it were your daughter whose life was almost certainly lost because of that pricks cowardice i think you wouldn't care.

This officer tried to have Cruz involuntarily committed but I guess because Cruz came from money NO ONE was willing to actually follow through on what needed to be done.

Maybe the officer thought Cruz was at the school looking for him.

"I'm not a bitch."

If it were your daughter whose life was almost certainly lost because of that pricks cowardice i think you wouldn't care.

Good thing I read the link and deleted what I wrote.

The father is pointing the finger at the system that failed to protect those children.

As for what the Resource Officer should have done, well many men and women run in fear at the sight of danger and even LEO will freeze and coward in fear.

Should he have gone in?

It was his duty to serve and protect and if he must he should have confronted the monster.

His failure will be his shame and he has to live with the guilt of his cowardly actions and has tainted his family name in that region.

Now with that said I believe Aaron would care if his child had been murdered if Aaron had kids.

Most parents would be angry and even though Aaron write thongs to provoke a certain comment, well I believe he has heart.

Just my opinion...

Well, i know cops have a right to life and dont have to do shit. I am sure the RO is the same.

^^^ I agree that cops have a right to life too because they are people just like the rest of us, but if they are not willing to put their life on the line to help other people, why do they agree to wear the uniform?

God bless you and those who wear the uniform always!!!

Holly

Will this mean that every person that has not had the police rescue them from dangerous situations for whatever reason can now sue? "Officer Jones didn't get to my house in 30 sec to save us from the break in. We're suing!"

Just wondering if this will be the precedent now.

"I'm not a bitch."

The father is pointing the finger at the system that failed to protect those children.

As for what the Resource Officer should have done, well many men and women run in fear at the sight of danger and even LEO will freeze and coward in fear.

Should he have gone in?

It was his duty to serve and protect and if he must he should have confronted the monster.

His failure will be his shame and he has to live with the guilt of his cowardly actions and has tainted his family name in that region.

Now with that said I believe Aaron would care if his child had been murdered if Aaron had kids.

Most parents would be angry and even though Aaron write thongs to provoke a certain comment, well I believe he has heart.

Just my opinion...

In seriousness, I don't condemn the man for being afraid. Should he have done more? Of course. It's his job, and he lost that job because of his response, or lack thereof. There are many people in the military and law enforcement who cower away from a fight every day who we never hear about. You can train for a situation all your life, but actually running into a firefight is another story. So the man's a coward, and he'll live with that shame until the day he dies. Should he be sued? I really don't care one way or another.

"I'm not a bitch."

Really? If your child had died because of his cowardice, you'd consider that to be adequate punishment?

"I'm not a bitch."

Should he have gone in?

Just my opinion...

In seriousness, I don't condemn the man for being afraid. Should he have done more? Of course. It's his job, and he lost that job because of his response, or lack thereof. There are many people in the military and law enforcement who cower away from a fight every day who we never hear about. You can train for a situation all your life, but actually running into a firefight is another story. So the man's a coward, and he'll live with that shame until the day he dies. Should he be sued? I really don't care one way or another.

In seriousness, there's a difference between being afraid and being a coward. EVERYONE is afraid; cowards allow their fear to take over and make their decisions. And I definitely condemn him for that. He took on the responsibility and made the commitment not to do so when he accepted the job and took the money of the people expecting him to stand between them and the criminals. And I have little to no patience with the prevailing attitude these days that it's excusable to revert to our basest nature, rather than expecting people to aspire to rise above it.

And then we wonder why our society is eroding and producing people like Nikolas Cruz. As far as I'm concerned, Cruz and this "officer" are just two symptoms of the same disease rotting our nation.

Where were his reinforcements?

It was not the right conditions to go charging in. Only Trump would have charged in....but he is some kind of super hero

"I'm not a bitch."

Should he have gone in?

Just my opinion...

I get your point Aaron.

The lawsuit will most likely fail but it is pointing to the fact the system failed to protect those kids when you had LEO already there and LEO knew for months that the shooter was a possible danger to society and yet was not taken off the streets.

Also you are correct many train all their lives and yet very few can do what is require in the moment of need.

Anyway just my retarded way...

And I say good for him! The worthless POS was sponging off of the taxpayers for years, and will continue to do so even though the one moment of his career where he could have actually done something to "serve and protect" he bailed.

Dad of Parkland shooting victim files wrongful death lawsuit against school resource officer

Dad of Parkland shooting victim files wrongful death lawsuit against school resource officer
I feel for him but this is a bullshit suit.
One of the biggest problems with our nation is the ease with which we sue each other. Everything is so expensive because of the cost of frivolous lawsuits.

Even had the man gone in there is no way to know he would have prevented any of the deaths much less become a statistic himself.

Being a cowardly piece of shit is not a crime nor justification for this suit imo.

And I say good for him! The worthless POS was sponging off of the taxpayers for years, and will continue to do so even though the one moment of his career where he could have actually done something to "serve and protect" he bailed.

One of the biggest problems with our nation is the ease with which we sue each other. Everything is so expensive because of the cost of frivolous lawsuits.

Even had the man gone in there is no way to know he would have prevented any of the deaths much less become a statistic himself.

Being a cowardly piece of shit is not a crime nor justification for this suit imo.

He had no idea what was going on inside the building. How many shooters, what kind of weapons, where they were

To want more information and more support before charging in with a handgun is not cowardice.

He had no idea what was going on inside the building. How many shooters, what kind of weapons, where they were

To want more information and more support before charging in with a handgun is not cowardice.

That doesn't matter one bit. POLICY, that has been developed over the intervening years from Columbine says you go in and engage the shooter as fast as you possibly can. That is NATIONWIDE. Your continued harking back to a well known failed policy, and one that has been ABANDONED by the rest of the nations police forces, only shows you to be woefully behind the times.

I disagree with you. The psychology of school shooters is now very well known. When they are engaged by an outside force they either shoot themselves or surrender. The chickenshit allowed the little prick to carry on his shooting for over 4 minutes. Meadow, the murdered daughter of the lawsuit filer, was shot two different times. The first time was when the chickenshit was at the door, the second time was after the asshole walked downstairs, and then went back up to shoot Meadow 5 more times.

She was still alive at that time so there is good evidence to support the lawsuit.

Where were his reinforcements?

It was not the right conditions to go charging in. Only Trump would have charged in....but he is some kind of super hero

Who cares. Try keeping up with tactics that stipulate a rapid engagement reduces casualties and leads to the shooter killing themselves rather than be captured.

Seems to me the father has pretty solid grounds, in that he pays taxes with the expectation that law enforcement will intervene in criminal acts to protect his loved ones. That "officer" took the father's money, and then didn't deliver what the father was paying for. Sounds like fraud to me.

Also, the father made it clear that he really just wants to punish Peterson, and felt he was getting off way to lightly. Whatever the outcome of the case, I think it might be successful in that regard.

Gotta LOVE IT: Let the victims SUE the so-called Good Guy w/ Guns, for not providing NRA services!

upload_2018-5-1_19-34-43.png

Parkland victim Meadow Pollack's father sues Deputy Scot Peterson

:happy-1: Really, Let's sue these local Gun Nutter owners that within say a few blocks from a
mass shooting, as the NRA Sponsors these events. for not providing their Claimed NRA BS!
Being Armed to save the day! And also, the PIG COPS and these Bozo LOSER PIG COP
wannabees security morons for not charging the Guns.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back