Father Of Slain Journalist: 'They Messed With The Wrong Family'

Looks like the father of one of the reporters killed on live TV has set his sights on politicians and supporters of the NRA.

"The father of slain TV journalist Alison Parker said that NRA supporters and lawmakers who voted against passing stricter gun laws have "messed with the wrong family.""
It is a tragedy what happened to the journalists but the father is just another idiot blaming a lifeless object when a racially motivated murderer committing hate crime is to blame.

Asslips threads are always trainwrecks.

My+reaction+to+most+people+on+facebook.+Stupid+people+post_42e728_3623685.gif

Looks like the father of one of the reporters killed on live TV has set his sights on politicians and supporters of the NRA.

"The father of slain TV journalist Alison Parker said that NRA supporters and lawmakers who voted against passing stricter gun laws have "messed with the wrong family.""
It is a tragedy what happened to the journalists but the father is just another idiot blaming a lifeless object when a racially motivated murderer committing hate crime is to blame.
There is zero proof this is a racial crime. If you have some please post it. While gun limits may not have stopped this, the point is that the father is on the war path. How long do you suppose people on the right will move from supporting him to doing things like say calling him an idiot?

I feel sorry for him. Doesn't he know the gun debate was over the minute this country decided gunning down innocent children is not worthy of even a gun debate?

There is zero proof this is a racial crime. If you have some please post it. While gun limits may not have stopped this, the point is that the father is on the war path. How long do you suppose people on the right will move from supporting him to doing things like say calling him an idiot?

That's how far their concern goes for the victims and their families. Bring up gun control and their concern goes out the window.

What's he gonna do? Write a nasty letter?
You'll soon find out. At least thats the gist of what he is saying about it convict. BTW. Whats your inmate number?

"Vester Flanagan, who went by Bryce Williams, was motivated by racial hatred against white people when he shot three white people, killing two in Moneta, VA."
On air spree shooting was racially motivated
"The on-air shooting of a Virginia reporter and cameraman was “clearly” a hate crime, Police Commissioner Bill Bratton said Thursday."
On-air TV murders 'clearly' a hate crime: Bratton

"Vester Flanagan, who went by Bryce Williams, was motivated by racial hatred against white people when he shot three white people, killing two in Moneta, VA."
On air spree shooting was racially motivated
"The on-air shooting of a Virginia reporter and cameraman was “clearly” a hate crime, Police Commissioner Bill Bratton said Thursday."
On-air TV murders 'clearly' a hate crime: Bratton
Sorry. I should have specified credible proof. Someone declaring like you that it was racially motivated doesnt count. From your link.

"“I’m only going by the initial briefings I’ve had … I think quite clearly it was, and had a race component to it,” "

WTF were those links?!? :rofl:
"Aug 26, 2015 ... The ATF says the disgruntled former reporter who killed a television .... Police have called the massacre a racially motivated hate crime."
The Latest: Obama calls TV shooting heartbreaking
You forgot to link the one that says it was a racially motivated hate crime. Why? :laugh:

This is the only sentence that mentions the ATF. From your link.

"The ATF says the disgruntled former reporter who killed a television reporter and a cameraman legally purchased the gun."

Last edited:

What's he gonna do? Write a nasty letter?
You'll soon find out. At least thats the gist of what he is saying about it convict. BTW. Whats your inmate number?

I won't hold my breath. One thing I know about him and you is that you're all talk and no action. For the umpteenth time retard, I'm not an inmate.

Forum List

Back