Father Of Slain Journalist: 'They Messed With The Wrong Family'

Looks like the father of one of the reporters killed on live TV has set his sights on politicians and supporters of the NRA.

"The father of slain TV journalist Alison Parker said that NRA supporters and lawmakers who voted against passing stricter gun laws have "messed with the wrong family.""

What's he gonna do? Write a nasty letter?
You'll soon find out. At least thats the gist of what he is saying about it convict. BTW. Whats your inmate number?

I won't hold my breath. One thing I know about him and you is that you're all talk and no action. For the umpteenth time retard, I'm not an inmate.
Youre a former inmate. Whats your convict number?

Looks like the father of one of the reporters killed on live TV has set his sights on politicians and supporters of the NRA.

"The father of slain TV journalist Alison Parker said that NRA supporters and lawmakers who voted against passing stricter gun laws have "messed with the wrong family.""

He won't accomplish anything.
I dont know. He sounds a lot like that guy who's daughter got raped and killed. Dont underestimate a determined father.

What exactly is he hoping to accomplish? My heart breaks for his loss but I don't think he is going to get very much, if anything, accomplished.

What exactly is he hoping to accomplish? My heart breaks for his loss but I don't think he is going to get very much, if anything, accomplished.
I think he is advocating for stricter gun control laws. I doubt he is looking for a ban.

I think he is advocating for stricter gun control laws. I doubt he is looking for a ban.

I doubt he is looking for a ban either but I also doubt he is going to get any stricter gun control laws passed at the state and federal level.

It is a tragedy what happened to the journalists but the father is just another idiot blaming a lifeless object when a racially motivated murderer committing hate crime is to blame.
There is zero proof this is a racial crime. If you have some please post it. While gun limits may not have stopped this, the point is that the father is on the war path. How long do you suppose people on the right will move from supporting him to doing things like say calling him an idiot?

Bullshit. I fully understand the fathers grief. He is a progressive and it hurts him too much to acknowledge that it is policies that the ACLU and other groups like them, that the father no doubt supported, that led to his daughters murder.

The facts are that Vester was an asshole and he was protected by insane laws that prevented employers from reporting what the reasons were that they let him go for. He was fired TWO years ago and he hated this poor woman for that long.

No law in the world could have prevented him murdering her. The father is simply going after the easiest target because to go after the target that is truly worthy would damage his psyche too much.

It is a tragedy what happened to the journalists but the father is just another idiot blaming a lifeless object when a racially motivated murderer committing hate crime is to blame.
There is zero proof this is a racial crime. If you have some please post it. While gun limits may not have stopped this, the point is that the father is on the war path. How long do you suppose people on the right will move from supporting him to doing things like say calling him an idiot?

Bullshit. I fully understand the fathers grief. He is a progressive and it hurts him too much to acknowledge that it is policies that the ACLU and other groups like them, that the father no doubt supported, that led to his daughters murder.

The facts are that Vester was an asshole and he was protected by insane laws that prevented employers from reporting what the reasons were that they let him go for. He was fired TWO years ago and he hated this poor woman for that long.

No law in the world could have prevented him murdering her. The father is simply going after the easiest target because to go after the target that is truly worthy would damage his psyche too much.
What part of my post were you addressing? Are you saying its bullshit the father is on the war path or are you saying its bullshit that this was a racial killing?

What part of my post were you addressing? Are you saying its bullshit the father is on the war path or are you saying its bullshit that this was a racial killing?

I'm saying that your claim that it wasn't a racially motivated killing is bullshit. His referencing of Roofs terrible murder at the church as his trigger is proof of that.

I'm saying that your claim that it wasn't a racially motivated killing is bullshit. His referencing of Roofs terrible murder at the church as his trigger is proof of that.
So why didnt he just kill some random white people like Roof did? Its weird he killed the two people he had beef with and no other white people.. Basically your correlation is not causation.

So why didnt he just kill some random white people like Roof did? Its weird he killed the two people he had beef with and no other white people.. Basically your correlation is not causation.

He claimed that she made a racist comment over two years prior to the event. So it must have seemed natural for him to go off and kill her. Had his beef been with her, he would have killed her and her alone, but no, he decided to kill the cameraman, and he tried to murder the woamn being interviewed who all just happened to be white.

Face it dude, blacks can commit hate crimes just like anybody else.

He claimed that she made a racist comment over two years prior to the event. So it must have seemed natural for him to go off and kill her. Had his beef been with her, he would have killed her and her alone, but no, he decided to kill the cameraman, and he tried to murder the woamn being interviewed who all just happened to be white.

He also said the cameraman said something to him as well years ago. Those are the 2 people that he focused on. The woman being interviewed was not shot on purpose. I would have thought the clue was that he admired what white gunman had done in the past.

No doubt Blacks can commit hate crimes. This wasnt a hate crime though.

He also said the cameraman said something to him as well years ago. Those are the 2 people that he focused on. The woman being interviewed was not shot on purpose. I would have thought the clue was that he admired what white gunman had done in the past.

At the range he fired at, yes she was a target. And all evidence says you're wrong.

At the range he fired at, yes she was a target. And all evidence says you're wrong.
Enlighten me. Where is this evidence?

His manifesto for one. His statements about the church murders and how they sent him over the edge. There are many lines of evidence that show he was committing a hate crime.

Not that I care mind you. I think hate crime legislation is retarded.

His manifesto for one. His statements about the church murders and how they sent him over the edge. There are many lines of evidence that show he was committing a hate crime.

Can you link to the pertinent lines saying this was a hate crime? I'll be back later tonight.

Can you link to the pertinent lines saying this was a hate crime? I'll be back later tonight.

Just google vester hate crimes.

That's how far their concern goes for the victims and their families. Bring up gun control and their concern goes out the window.
Priorities, my friend. Priorities.

It works out approximately in this order: Guns, sexual orientation, race, religion, political party.

What's he gonna do? Write a nasty letter?
You'll soon find out. At least thats the gist of what he is saying about it convict. BTW. Whats your inmate number?

I won't hold my breath. One thing I know about him and you is that you're all talk and no action. For the umpteenth time retard, I'm not an inmate.
Youre a former inmate. Whats your convict number?

Didn't you get the memo?

He's gonna find out quickly too.

Just google vester hate crimes.
Seems there is no consensus....

Fox News Gets Schooled On Why WDBJ Shooting Isn't Necessarily An Anti-White Hate Crime

Forum List

Back