Father Still Fighting For Parental Rights Five Years Later

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This just goes to show what a mess the legal system is and that fathers need more rights. Poor guy, I hope and pray that he gets his daughter back.

Oops sorry guys, I didn't realize that you'll have to click the link that says to watch it on YouTube.

I saw the clip. If the mother over dosed, good reddens to her because she started this by handing the baby over to the authorities without that man's consent! My questions are can the adoption agency be sued and did the adoption of the little girl ever become official? Also why couldn't the adopting couple give her back when they first learned that her real dad wanted her? You know that there are plenty of other kids that they could've picked a new child from.

God bless you and that man and his daughter and all kids still in need of parents always!!!

Holly

I saw the clip. If the mother over dosed, good reddens to her because she started this by handing the baby over to the authorities without that man's consent! My questions are can the adoption agency be sued and did the adoption of the little girl ever become official? Also why couldn't the adopting couple give her back when they first learned that her real dad wanted her? You know that there are plenty of other kids that they could've picked a new child from.

Agreed, but biological parents aren't always the real parents because I was adopted as a baby and my adoptive parents are my real parents in this case. In fact my biological "mother" abandoned me.

Forum List

Back