'Father' To Marry 'Son' In Bucks County (PA) -- With Court's Blessing

How is this even remotely related to incest?

I wish them well and hope the meddlers will mind their own business.

bripat9643 Why is this in Politics?

:rolleyes:
hmmmmmmm. Father marries son. If that's legal then so is father marries daughter.

Are you really such a moron that I have to spell this out for you in excruciating detail?

No need to answer. That was purely a rhetorical question.

Actually, there's no valid incest argument against same sex incestuous marriages because the primary traditional argument against incest has always been the possible genetic consequences of two closely related people having children.

That's precisely the argument against incestuous marriage, you stupid fuck. However, the gay marriage flacks claim that marriage has nothing to do with reproduction, so that argument is off the table.

You and your ilk keep speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

hmmmmmmm. Father marries son. If that's legal then so is father marries daughter.

Are you really such a moron that I have to spell this out for you in excruciating detail?

If conservatives weren't such assholes, these men would not have to go through an adoption scam just to have the same rights as married

The Supreme Court will fix that shortly

Actually, there's no valid incest argument against same sex incestuous marriages because the primary traditional argument against incest has always been the possible genetic consequences of two closely related people having children.

That's precisely the argument against incestuous marriage, you stupid fuck. However, the gay marriage flacks claim that marriage has nothing to do with reproduction, so that argument is off the table.

You and your ilk keep speaking out of both sides of your mouth.

What's your genetic argument against two sisters getting married?

What's your argument against a father marrying a stepdaughter?

So let's see, they're a couple for 50 years who wanted to be able to visit each other in the hospital and help each other in case of an emergency but they couldn't because the law prevented them; so they used adoption as a loophole.

I'm happy for them :thup:

It's a legal basis for justifying incestuous marriages.
Fuck. It ISN'T INCEST IF THEY AREN'T RELATED.

How many times is your nonsense going to be spewed???

If a parent can marry his adopted child, then how can anyone argue against allowing a parent to marry his biological child? What's the legal distinction?

So let's see, they're a couple for 50 years who wanted to be able to visit each other in the hospital and help each other in case of an emergency but they couldn't because the law prevented them; so they used adoption as a loophole.

If a parent can marry his adopted child, then how can anyone argue against allowing a parent to marry his biological child? What's the legal distinction?
Your ridiculous. The adoption would never have happened had gay marriage been an option.

Your ridiculous. The adoption would never have happened had gay marriage been an option.

That doesn't answer the question.

Whole case has potential to render inoffensive that fave darkie cry of "Hey, you...muvver-fu........"!!!

That doesn't answer the question.
Incest laws do not address adoption. There question solved.

Biology.

It is totally irrelevant whether gays are born that way or not. You don't have to be born in some certain way in order to have rights.
No one for example has to be born Catholic in order to have the right to practice Catholicism.
What is relevant is that a homosexual relationship isn't a person. You have the right to go to a Catholic church or sodomize a man but there's no Constitutional right to a marriage. Incest and racial laws were put in place because of reproduction (it's a birds and bees thing, you wouldn't understand) so the whole gay marriage schtick is to mimic traditional marriages while condemning tradition.
There is a constitutional right to equal protection under the law. There are laws applicable to marriage and the rights thereof.
There's nothing in the Constitution about marriage. It's defined at the state level. Is that news to you? You also missed my point, a relationship isn't a person so you can't claim it has protection.

I didn't miss your point, I explained why your point is wrong.

It is totally irrelevant whether gays are born that way or not. You don't have to be born in some certain way in order to have rights.
No one for example has to be born Catholic in order to have the right to practice Catholicism.
What is relevant is that a homosexual relationship isn't a person. You have the right to go to a Catholic church or sodomize a man but there's no Constitutional right to a marriage. Incest and racial laws were put in place because of reproduction (it's a birds and bees thing, you wouldn't understand) so the whole gay marriage schtick is to mimic traditional marriages while condemning tradition.

There is a constitutional right to equal protection under the law. There are laws applicable to marriage and the rights thereof.

does that apply to multiple person marriages? why would you discriminate against them? why would you prevent them from marrying who they love?

This is where gay marriage will lead----------------to the complete destruction of our culture.

I have no idea if it does or not. That is up to the courts. But I wouldn't discriminate against them and I really don't think our culture is so incredibly weak and decrepit that this will destroy it.

Technically that's true. If he had adopted a child, the law would now allow a parent/child relationship to morph into a marriage. And that cannot be kept from natural parent/children. The refusal would be legally arbitrary and unfair. Good catch there bripat!

You would probably like to be one of them. Sick.

I am sure you will be rushing out to take advantage of your interpretation of it.

Will you be marrying your mother or father?

The pair’s Petition to Vacate Adoption Decree was granted on May 14, allowing them to marry. This is the first case in Pennsylvania history seeking to vacate an adoption to allow a same sex couple to marry, their lawyer Terry Clemons said.

According to the law- they are no longer father and son- the adoption was vacated.

Hence- no incest- other than in Brip twisted teeny tiny little mind.

I am sure you will be rushing out to take advantage of your interpretation of it.

Will you be marrying your mother or father?

He claims his marriage has been destroyed by gay marriage.

Forum List

Back