Fauci and Birx did all they could to disrupt the Trump Presidency

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
All they could do? Jesus, Birx had to sit there and play poker face (or dead) while Trump was questioning the possibility of using disinfectants internally. Fauci could have held press conferences where he specifically pointed out his differences with Trump, he didn't. Get over the butt hurt.

All they could do? Jesus, Birx had to sit there and play poker face (or dead) while Trump was questioning the possibility of using disinfectants internally. Fauci could have held press conferences where he specifically pointed out his differences with Trump, he didn't. Get over the butt hurt.
That post proves you're an idiot, and you only listen to cnn.

Sabotage from within.

---Dr. Atlas Blasts Fauci and Birx Who Did All They Could to Use COVID to Destroy President Trump---

What would you expect from Swamp critters?

He beat everything they could throw at him, except the mail-in votes , CIA/Dominion slot machines(pun intended) and owned federal judges.....
trump_hazmat.jpg

Last edited:
Trump should have known. He was not careful enough on those he appointed and believed their snake-ism. Fauci, Birx, Pence, even Kavanaugh. All snakes. He was surrounded with them and had no clue. I blame it on him concentrating too much on rallys.

You KNOW Pence had access to Trumps desk, info, intel, etc. And you KNOW Pence was passing all that on to the other snakes. Oh yes....Trump got trumped. But now he knows better, so I HOPE he is more careful in future: TRUST NO ONE. Except Ivana and his two sons. No others.

You KNOW Pence had access to Trumps desk, info, intel, etc. And you KNOW Pence was passing all that on to the other snakes. Oh yes....Trump got trumped. But now he knows better, so I HOPE he is more careful in future: TRUST NO ONE. Except Ivana and his two sons. No others.
Lol.

Forum List

Back