Fauci and Birx did all they could to disrupt the Trump Presidency

Liberals are never going be able to evict Trump from their brain. It’s bizarre.
Remember the 8 years of Bush Bashing after 2008? The meat puppet faggot blamed everything he did on W, when the "solutions" turned out worse than the "problems". We used to laugh about that idiocy but this TDS is something that transcends ordinary stupidity...

This is some child like trauma that isn't even funny. It's as if someone actually ass raped these bed wetting pieces of shit. It's been 2 fucking years now, and there are still "people" running around wearing fucking masks. Not just in public while shopping in crowded stores, but ALONE IN THEIR FUCKING CARS!!!!!

We actually need a REAL PANDEMIC, rather than a DEMPANIC. A fuckin plague that wipes out 1/3 of the population. Something that causes cities to be quarantined and anyone who attempts to escape being shot. Urban areas around the world are infested with complete and utter imbeciles, not just the US but I vehemently assert the dumbest fucks of all fucks steal oxygen in US cities.

We'll see what God has in store for humanity. If science and
history haven't proven regressive policies are a failure then Sodom and Gomorrah, not to mention the USSR, Cuba, China, Cambodia, Vietnam....

ahh... fuck it, bed wetters just need natural selection to catch up on them. I'm rooting on the next plague.

Tell us this a flu.
Covid was more of a cold.

The fuckin moderna Vax was more like a serious flu.

Covid was more of a cold.

The fuckin moderna Vax was more like a serious flu.

My reaction to both shots was an arm that slightly hurt when I held it above my head. I understand your anger. Only a very small percentage has a reaction that bad. But your lashing out at all liberals is quite a bit over the top.

Yeah, he wasn't talking about kitchen countertops, he wanted you idiots to consume them. It's almost a shame Lysol had to tell you otherwise
It's up to the doctors to put Trump's plan in action. Apparently Fauci and Birx were working against Trump.

Sabotage from within.

---Dr. Atlas Blasts Fauci and Birx Who Did All They Could to Use COVID to Destroy President Trump---

It's really galling that they couldn't just share a Clorox cocktail with Donnie Dark Side and play nice.

Sabotage from within.

---Dr. Atlas Blasts Fauci and Birx Who Did All They Could to Use COVID to Destroy President Trump---

Makes you wonder why he didn't fire them....

Fau-Chi paid the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general, to develop Covid.
Fau-Chi is directly responsible for the Covid pandemic and the 800,000 dead Americans.
None of this is true of course.

Brix was not benign at all she was another money grabbing globalist witch.

exactly like Dr Mengele aka Fauci.
Birx was disavowed later and had to quit. She Gave instructions to not do Thanksgiving with family then ran off to do a large family gathering herself. Hypocrisy to the core. After getting slammed on it she quit. Good Ridance.

Fa Chi is tied to the money making machine of the plannedemic. Also lied to Congress and was part of the BS of gain of function research. He should be tired for crimes against humanity along with everyone involved with this research in Wuhan. ECO HEALTH ALLIANCE and their sponsors mainly.

Forum List

Back