Fauci Tests Positive For COVID-19 A third Time Despite Being VACCINATED 6 TIMES

crossbody

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2024

Fauci tests positive for COVID-19 a third time despite being VACCINATED 6 TIMES​

08/14/2024

Infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci has tested positive for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) a third time, despite being injected with the COVID-19 vaccine six times.

The former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) made this admission during a July 30 interview with Dr. Jeremy Faust, editor-in-chief of MedPage Today. “I got infected about two weeks ago. It was my third COVID-19 infection, and I had been vaccinated and boosted a total of six times.”

LOL!!!

Covid has been gone completely since May of 2020.
Now that Joe Biden took over there is no more Covid crisis don't ya know

I'm thinking if Trum wins it all comes back overnight with masks and lock downs, however.

Lol. These are supposed to be leaders of the free world?

JFC. As though Pasteur never lived.

Morons of the free world, rather.

Or slack jawed yokels.

But I repeat myself.

I think it's a political trick being played during an election year as the democrats flop from Biden has COVID to Fauci has COVID.

It's to keep the mental rudiments of something fearful and dangerous hovering over people minds.

Fauci tests positive for COVID-19 a third time despite being VACCINATED 6 TIMES​

08/14/2024

Infectious disease expert Dr. Anthony Fauci has tested positive for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) a third time, despite being injected with the COVID-19 vaccine six times.

The former director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) made this admission during a July 30 interview with Dr. Jeremy Faust, editor-in-chief of MedPage Today. “I got infected about two weeks ago. It was my third COVID-19 infection, and I had been vaccinated and boosted a total of six times.”

I'm trying to imagine getting Covid three times ON TOP OF having myself injected with the poison SIX TIMES

Forum List

Back