Fauci to step down in Dec

Everyone….to be clear….OP says Trump is fat.

Just wanted to make that very clear.

Trump is fat, and OP agrees Trump is fat.

Can I prove Fauci didnt tell people to lose weight to protect themselves from COVID?

You can prove me wrong…list the quotes:

Fauci quotes that obese people should lose weight to protect themselves from the virus:
1) Eat a salad, lardass. (Insider report, JK would like to remain anonymous.)

Will there be dancing in the streets in some quarters and who will Biden nominate to take his place?

Fauci to leave federal government in Dec.
Who will he nominate ..a dude in a dress or a black lesbian .....it's a toss up

shahgshsjjsjshshshjsjs.jpeg

1) Eat a salad, lardass. (Insider report, JK would like to remain anonymous.)

Just post the Fauci quotes where he said obese people are at a particularly high risk to die from COVID, so they should lose weight.

I am pretty certain we have the same internet.

Just post the Fauci quotes where he said obese people are at a particularly high risk to die from COVID, so they should lose weight.

I am pretty certain we have the same internet.
I just did. If that doesn’t satisfy you, that’s your problem.

Always defending your GOD huh??? Nothing new here just you playing your normal troll game.

You got a picture if Biden over your bed dont yah??

Why do you have facts so very much? I have never seen anyone that gets triggered so much by truth and facts.

Why do you have facts so very much? I have never seen anyone that gets triggered so much by truth and facts.
Triggered lmao. You think too highly of yourself troll. The fact is you refuse to give opinions and live in a vauge troll mode here to try and hide what you really are here. We all see your fakeness.

You can run but you can't hide Dr. Fow Xi. The Wuhan Virology Lab has your fingerprints all over it.

Dr Fauci will be having a nice lunch with Hillary Clinton, while they watch Trump being sentenced to prison.

Triggered lmao. You think too highly of yourself troll. The fact is you refuse to give opinions and live in a vauge troll mode here to try and hide what you really are here. We all see your fakeness.

I give opinions all the time, but I also like facts and data, they mean more than opinions.

Who is "we"? Do you have a mouse in your pocket?

Dr Fauci will be having a nice lunch with Hillary Clinton, while they watch Trump being sentenced to prison.

Trump will not go to prison. you are fooling yourself if you think that will happen. And if he does it should be in the cell next to Hillary.

Forum List

Back