Fauci to step down in Dec

Stating facts is not defending anything but the truth.

Why do you hate facts and the truth so very much?
You were trolling while defending his sorry ass. Only thing missing was nah nah ne nah nah.

For once be a man and give us your truth about your love of Fauci.

Biden will nominate a non-white illegal immigrant, that would be another first to cross off his list. The cool thing is, they won't have to be qualified.
Trump certainly set that standard didn’t he.

He's a shitty, lying carnival barker working for the circus that pays the most.
Dr Fauci was giving advice consistent with experts around the world

It was Trump who was spreading lies

You were trolling while defending his sorry ass. Only thing missing was nah nah ne nah nah.

For once be a man and give us your truth about your love of Fauci.

Once again, I stated a fact. Nothing more.

Unlike you, I do not base my whole life on feelings and emotions.

His leaked emails showed he was lying on purpose about some things. Ignoring things when convenient.
He is a POS. Probably the only reason you like him.

He was always too much of a politician and not enough of a scientist. He was a huge part of the mass confusion at the start of COVID

Dr Fauci was giving advice consistent with experts around the world

It was Trump who was spreading lies

And he vaccines, mask, and distancing mandates worked to save millions of lives. Unfortunately, 700,000 Americans had to die at the alter of the stock market before Biden could take office. Fortunately, he did take office and saved the country from economic, and national health and security disaster from Trump, who was obviously selling it to the highest bidder. Biden was fortunate to have Fauci stay on to help.

And he vaccines, mask, and distancing mandates worked to save millions of lives. Unfortunately, 700,000 Americans had to die at the alter of the stock market before Biden could take office. Fortunately, he did take office and saved the country from economic, and national health and security disaster from Trump, who was obviously selling it to the highest bidder. Biden was fortunate to have Fauci stay on to help.
Dr Fauci got us through COVID despite Constant interference from Trump

Forum List

Back