Fauci to step down in Dec

By violent cult losers, sure.

Fascist cults need enemies. Dr. Fauci was such an enemy, as designated by the Trump cult.
Dr Fauci would not support Trumps constant lies about COVID

That is why Conservatives hate him

You were trolling while defending his sorry ass. Only thing missing was nah nah ne nah nah.

For once be a man and give us your truth about your love of Fauci.

Fauci is just an epidemiologist. Anyother doctor retiring would not make the news. This shows just how effective Fauci was, and how obsessed trumphumpers are with him.

The problem may person responsible for the failures of Trump, is Trump.

But that’s a Trumphumper for you. It’s always somebody else’s fault for their failure. Going through life blaming others for your failure, ain’t no way to go through life son

Fauci is just an epidemiologist. Anyother doctor retiring would not make the news. This shows just how effective Fauci was, and how obsessed trumphumpers are with him.

But that’s a Trumphumper for you. It’s always somebody else’s fault for their failure. Going through life blaming others for your failure, ain’t no way to go through life son
He made the main calls on covid for years. Not even close to what you ate saying. And he got it mostly wrong. Proven wrong except for branch covidians.

What failure of Trump? Dementia had more covid deaths during his watch than Trump, and Dementia had three vaccines out by the time he took office where Trump didn't have any.

He made the main calls on covid for years. Not even close to what you ate saying. And he got it mostly wrong. Proven wrong except for branch covidians.
Fauci provided up to date information that was consistent with global experts
COVID was an unknown at the time and how it was spread and how to fight it evolved over time

What we do know is that Trumps statements and recommendations were not only wrong, but dangerous

We've never had a black woman in this position.

How about Stella Immanuel MD of Houston Texas?

Tremendous doctor with astounding credentials in the field.
Oh, come on, man, that's just silly. Totally unqualified.

Not only does the woman have a vagina instead of a penis, but she isn't even disabled at all!!

Oops, sorry folks I meant differently abled. I'm still trying to get the hang of this.

That was definitely double plus ungood of me and I apologize.

When people say stepping down, am I the only one thinking that it should be from the hatch of an aircraft flying 20000 feet above the Atlantic Ocean?

But not retire.

LOL.

The article I provided just attacked the GOP being critical of Fauci since he was such a great man who saved millions with is vaccination, or was that Trump? Oh well, he told everyone to mask and double mask, but that was after he told everyone a mask was not needed in order to save masks for medical staff. But therein shows us his pure genius, when should he lie to save people and how much should he fund the Chinese to create a gain of function in Chinese labs?

Only Fauci knows these answers.

As for myself, I see a country completely burned out on being told what to do and how to do it when it comes to lock downs and mask wearing, Fauci, along with the entire Federal government, have burned all their bridges.

No one accepts that this was the correct way to fight the virus since such actions have helped destroy the world economy.

I'm not saying they won't try again, they will, but no one cares anymore.

Guy should have been fired years ago. Terrible at his job. May be responsible for the Corona Virus.

Forum List

Back