Fauci to step down in Dec

Guy should have been fired years ago. Terrible at his job. May be responsible for the Corona Virus.
The guy admitted to lying about not wearing masks in order to preserve them initially and then wonders why people say he had no credibility later on.

Hopefully thats when his trial will start.
Have to wait for a real AG to get into the WH.

I think Ted Cruz might be the only guy who will actually prosecute the DC scum, and a lot of it isn't just in congress, it's all through the DOJ/FBI/ATF/CIA/DEA/NSA/IRS and DoD. There are at least 100K people in and around that city who should spend the remainder of their lives either in prison or expelled from the country forever.

It would take a political revolution basically.

I also understand the IRS is as well. They're going to hire tens of thousands of people.
As well they should. Why would anyone think otherwise? An agency can't function without employees.

You know who hates the IRS? Tax cheats. That's why so many rich Republicans hate them, and why Republicans attempted to destroy the IRS. They want to be able to cheat without getting caught.

2dd89c69-6a26-40ca-b135-be8c70a98dc0_text[1].gif

As well they should. Why would anyone think otherwise? An agency can't function without employees.

You know who hates the IRS? Tax cheats. That's why so many rich Republicans hate them, and why Republicans attempted to destroy the IRS. They want to be able to cheat without getting caught.

No, we hate adding IRS agents when that will double the amount of border agents we have. You know, those people on the southern part of our country that's trying to curb the 100,000 fentanyl overdoses we now have every year thanks to Biden?

More than that government workers generally vote Democrat, plus it adds more contributors to their union which means more union dues collected, which means they can contribute even more to the Democrat party come election time. That's what we're against.

Did Fauci ever one time say it might be a good idea for obese Americans fo lose weight because they seem to be particularly at risk of dying from the virus?

He should have said it EVERY DAY.

Was he looking at Trump?

Your fat blast on Trump makes no sense.

Was he looking at Trump when he didnt tell people to lose weight?

Huh?

Make a better Trump is fat joke.

Here you go…Fauci was going to tell fat fucks to lose weight…but Trump ate the speech.

Try another one.

Or just say Trump is fat.

Your fat blast on Trump makes no sense.

Was he looking at Trump when he didnt tell people to lose weight?

Huh?

Make a better Trump is fat joke.

Here you go…Fauci was going to tell fat fucks to lose weight…but Trump ate the speech.

Try another one.

Or just say Trump is fat.
Who says he didn’t tell people to lose weight? Got some proof of that? For most doctors I know, it’s the first thing out of their mouths. Didn’t notice you said he didn’t say it, because the very concept is ludicrous.

Who says he didn’t tell people to lose weight? Got some proof of that? For most doctors I know, it’s the first thing out of their mouths. Didn’t notice you said he didn’t say it, because the very concept is ludicrous.

Can I prove Fauci didnt tell people to lose weight to protect themselves from COVID?

You can prove me wrong…list the quotes:

Fauci quotes that obese people should lose weight to protect themselves from the virus:

1)

There, you are all set up. Now just google and list the quotes.

Forum List

Back