Fauci Tried To Suppress COVID Lab Leak Theory

Despite funding GoF testing at the Wuhan Lab Dr. Anthony Fauci worked to debunk the theory that COVID-19 came from a lab by pushing for a “Proximal Origins” paper to suggest the virus originated elsewhere.

No evidence of this....LOL. PJMedia??? Are they in their PJs?

Gain...OF...Function (only been happening since around 2011 or so...LOL). Yeah, that's it..That's..the..ticket!!

Despite funding GoF testing at the Wuhan Lab Dr. Anthony Fauci worked to debunk the theory that COVID-19 came from a lab by pushing for a “Proximal Origins” paper to suggest the virus originated elsewhere.

Now, now.

Dawctah Fowchi wouldn't loy to you.

Trust the Scoyence.

Those royalties sure are fuckin' rolling in for everyone's favorite "Dawctah!" from the cover of Esquire magazine.

It all just oozes truth and authenticity.

No evidence of this....LOL. PJMedia??? Are they in their PJs?

Har har! PJ Media?!?!?!

They never lied ONCE about Trump being a Russian asset.

Or Jussie Smollet.

Or the Covington Kids.

Or ivermectin.

Or the jabbo.

No credibility.

Take it from an informed interlechule like moi.

The NY Times told me so - and when have they ever lied about anything?

Check mate, bigots.

Har har! PJ Media?!?!?!

Or Jussie Smollet.

Or the Covington Kids.

Or ivermectin.

Or the jabbo.

No credibility.

Check mate, bigots.
Put down the crack pipe and take two steps back...:auiqs.jpg:

Hey, where is that Covington kid now?? LOL....same place he'll be in 20 years...nowhere...

The sides you choose..

Put down the crack pipe and take two steps back...:auiqs.jpg:

Hey, where is that Covington kid now?? LOL....same place he'll be in 20 years...nowhere...

The sides you choose..
You do a lot of yapping, but don't really say anything. Are you part chihuahua?

Har har! PJ Media?!?!?!

Or Jussie Smollet.

Or the Covington Kids.

Or ivermectin.

Or the jabbo.

No credibility.

Check mate, bigots.

As always, those (snowflakes) unable to debunk what is being reported declares the source lacks credibility.

Its THE immediate ADMISSION that they can't disprove what is being reported -

If they could they would.

:itsok:

As always, those (snowflakes) unable to debunk what is being reported declares the source lacks credibility.

Its THE immediate ADMISSION that they can't disprove what is being reported -

If they could they would.

:itsok:
So, I see the topic and say to myself, got to be PJ media, and I click the link and low and behold, damn if it ain't PJ media. What a flippin cesspool of idiots. And check out the author, a FLIPPIN COMEDIAN, laughing his ass all the way to the bank.

What damn memo, I went to the Subcommittee website, no damn memo. Does this comedian have some kind of secret access? Hell, the hearing is scheduled for Wednesday, it ain't even happened yet.

And the claimed source, Robert Redfield--do you people not do any due diligence before you start spouting off. Redfield was the head of the CDC WHEN COVID BROKE OUT. He screwed up testing, totally miffed the whole damn deal, and now he is looking for a way out and you useful idiots are just enabling his sorry ass. He was famously described as "the worst person to lead the CDC at this time". And let's not forget, he said masking was more effective than a vaccine, how stupid do you feel now?

Covid is zootonic, the Energy department, I mean you got that, "Energy" department, what the flip do they know about infectious diseases? But even at that, their claim that the virus came from a lap leak is of "low confidence". Can you people not flippin read? Low confidence, do you understand what that means?

Look, I have listed a couple of scientific papers that clearly indicate the virus came from the Wuhan seafood market, I mean this should be cased closed. Again, the virus is zootonic, PERIOD. Look up the damn word.

So, I see the topic and say to myself, got to be PJ media, and I click the link and low and behold, damn if it ain't PJ media. What a flippin cesspool of idiots. And check out the author, a FLIPPIN COMEDIAN, laughing his ass all the way to the bank.

What damn memo, I went to the Subcommittee website, no damn memo. Does this comedian have some kind of secret access? Hell, the hearing is scheduled for Wednesday, it ain't even happened yet.

And the claimed source, Robert Redfield--do you people not do any due diligence before you start spouting off. Redfield was the head of the CDC WHEN COVID BROKE OUT. He screwed up testing, totally miffed the whole damn deal, and now he is looking for a way out and you useful idiots are just enabling his sorry ass. He was famously described as "the worst person to lead the CDC at this time". And let's not forget, he said masking was more effective than a vaccine, how stupid do you feel now?

Covid is zootonic, the Energy department, I mean you got that, "Energy" department, what the flip do they know about infectious diseases? But even at that, their claim that the virus came from a lap leak is of "low confidence". Can you people not flippin read? Low confidence, do you understand what that means?

Look, I have listed a couple of scientific papers that clearly indicate the virus came from the Wuhan seafood market, I mean this should be cased closed. Again, the virus is zootonic, PERIOD. Look up the damn word.

This pseudo-cerebral dissertation actually echoes the new equation for partisan Leftist posts.

Attack the source.

Avoid any in depth thought or contemplation about so-called "issues".

Tenaciously maintain your own moral superiority, while ignoring the wobbly edifice upon which such a fanciful notion rests.

Get woke, go broke.

So, I see the topic and say to myself, got to be PJ media, and I click the link and low and behold, damn if it ain't PJ media.

Its actually much bigger than PJ Media, but please continue with your unsupported theatrical rant...proving some idiots will go to any length to defend lying, perjuring, scandal-plagued criminal Democrats.

Look, I have listed a couple of scientific papers that clearly indicate the virus came from the Wuhan seafood market, I mean this should be cased closed.

This is the leftard version of science. ^^^

Never trust a leftard.

Ever.

Again, the virus is zootonic, PERIOD. Look up the damn word.

Do you know which particular test they used to arrive at that conclusion?

This particular sarbecovirus could not POSSIBLY have originated in the wet market.

Why?

Because the early cases preceded the outbreak.

China, and plenty of peer reviewed scientists, have been lying to us.

But you would know that, if you knew the science. And if you knew what they were doing WITH the science. Why do you think they were cataloguing bat coronaviruses in the first place?

This is the leftard version of science. ^^^

Never trust a leftard.

Ever.

Do you know which particular test they used to arrive at that conclusion?

This particular sarbecovirus could not POSSIBLY have originated in the wet market.

Why?

Because the early cases preceded the outbreak.

China, and plenty of peer reviewed scientists, have been lying to us.

But you would know that, if you knew the science. And if you knew what they were doing WITH the science. Why do you think they were cataloguing bat coronaviruses in the first place?

Its actually much bigger than PJ Media, but please continue with your unsupported theatrical rant...proving some idiots will go to any length to defend lying, perjuring, scandal-plagued criminal Democrats.

So, you defend PJ Media with an op-ed from Newt Gingrich. Seriously? But I like this quote from Newt,

Clearly there ought to be a mechanism for making the Chinese Communist dictatorship pay COVID-19 victims for the disaster it caused. One step might be a COVID-19 tariff on all Chinese imports (the proceeds of which would go into a COVID-19 Compensation Fund that every American family affected by the pandemic could apply to).
What is it with these morons? China doesn't pay the cost of tariffs on their exports to us, the American people do. And no "real" conservative would ever support tariffs, free trade is one of the foundations of conservatism. Which makes the OP one of two things. The first,, that Newt has done lost his damn mind and went completely off the conservative reservation, or he is just blowing smoke up the ass of the Trump fools. But hey, at least now you can't say "Biden Inflation", from Newt,

Driven by the economic impact of the Chinese virus, the American government spent trillions of dollars propping up the economy, sparking inflation, massively increasing the national debt, and permitting hundreds of billions in theft and corruption.

That is all on Trump.

So, you defend PJ Media with an op-ed from Newt Gingrich. Seriously? But I like this quote from Newt,

Clearly there ought to be a mechanism for making the Chinese Communist dictatorship pay COVID-19 victims for the disaster it caused. One step might be a COVID-19 tariff on all Chinese imports (the proceeds of which would go into a COVID-19 Compensation Fund that every American family affected by the pandemic could apply to).
What is it with these morons? China doesn't pay the cost of tariffs on their exports to us, the American people do. And no "real" conservative would ever support tariffs, free trade is one of the foundations of conservatism. Which makes the OP one of two things. The first,, that Newt has done lost his damn mind and went completely off the conservative reservation, or he is just blowing smoke up the ass of the Trump fools. But hey, at least now you can't say "Biden Inflation", from Newt,

Driven by the economic impact of the Chinese virus, the American government spent trillions of dollars propping up the economy, sparking inflation, massively increasing the national debt, and permitting hundreds of billions in theft and corruption.

That is all on Trump.

So you defend Fauci, the govt that lied to you / used COVID to control Americans / who protect & defend China instead of Americans, and want to blame Trump instead of China...

shockedface.jpg

Forum List

Back