Fauci Tried To Suppress COVID Lab Leak Theory

So you defend Fauci, the govt that lied to you / used COVID to control Americans / who protect & defend China instead of Americans, and want to blame Trump instead of China...

View attachment 763053
First, I am not defending Fauci or the government. I have supplied two peer reviewed white papers that indicate the coronavirus was zootonic and most likely originated in the Wuhan market. Those studies researched the original covid virus victims and the vast majority of them had direct exposure to the Wuhan market. They also tested the cages in the Wuhan market and found the coronavirus in numerous cages. The studies researched the various strains of the corona virus and back traced them to the original sources, again, sources with direct contact with the Wuhan market. Furthermore, the studies showed that the virus did not mutate when it was contained within the animal kingdom but mutated often in human hosts. Not atypical of a zootonic virus.

But second, you claim the government lies to you and yet here you are, trumpeting out statements made by the government and government officials. I mean all of this is based on a classified document, rather convenient wouldn't you say, released by the Energy Department, you know, the "government". I mean just what is it that you don't understand about "a low level of confidence"?

Obviously, you don't want to talk about Newt's op-ed, a rant filled with Freudian slips that reveal the Trump is the source of our inflation and Newt has thrown a basic concept of conservatism out the door in his pursuit of populism. But let's return to the comedian in the OP, quoting a memo,

The evidence available to the Select Subcommittee suggests that Dr. Anthony Fauci
“prompted” Dr. Kristian Andersen, Professor, Scripps Research (Scripps), to write Proximal
Origin and that the goal was to “disprove” any lab leak theory.

On August 18, 2021, Scripps responded to then-Committee on Oversight and Reform
Ranking Member, James Comer, and then-Committee on the Judiciary Ranking Member, Jim
Jordan’s, July 29, 2021, letter to Dr. Andersen. In this letter, Scripps asserts that Dr. Andersen
“objectively” investigated the origins and that Dr. Anthony Fauci did not attempt to influence his work. Both statements do not appear to be supported by the available evidence.

In a court of law the lawyer would say, "asked and answered" at this point. "Objectively investigated the origins and that Dr. Anthony Fauci did not attempt to influence his work", notice, they put "objectively" in quotes, what amateurs these Republican staff members are. I mean read the memo, those statements ARE supported by the evidence even as presented in the memo. Hell, it closes by those staff members attempting to make a big deal out of changing the word "unlikely" to "improbable", as if it is some kind of "gotcha moment". Where do they get these staffers, middle school?

I see it time and time again with you guys. You post the headline, which is inaccurately written, and mostly ignore the content and certainly refuse to even check the original sources. You got your confirmation bias and off you run to trumpet it on the messageboard to get some feel goodies from your fellow idiots. The definition of herd mentality.

First, I am not defending Fauci or the government. I have supplied two peer reviewed white papers that indicate the coronavirus was zootonic and most likely originated in the Wuhan market. Those studies researched the original covid virus victims and the vast majority of them had direct exposure to the Wuhan market. They also tested the cages in the Wuhan market and found the coronavirus in numerous cages. The studies researched the various strains of the corona virus and back traced them to the original sources, again, sources with direct contact with the Wuhan market. Furthermore, the studies showed that the virus did not mutate when it was contained within the animal kingdom but mutated often in human hosts. Not atypical of a zootonic virus.

But second, you claim the government lies to you and yet here you are, trumpeting out statements made by the government and government officials. I mean all of this is based on a classified document, rather convenient wouldn't you say, released by the Energy Department, you know, the "government". I mean just what is it that you don't understand about "a low level of confidence"?

Obviously, you don't want to talk about Newt's op-ed, a rant filled with Freudian slips that reveal the Trump is the source of our inflation and Newt has thrown a basic concept of conservatism out the door in his pursuit of populism. But let's return to the comedian in the OP, quoting a memo,

The evidence available to the Select Subcommittee suggests that Dr. Anthony Fauci
“prompted” Dr. Kristian Andersen, Professor, Scripps Research (Scripps), to write Proximal
Origin and that the goal was to “disprove” any lab leak theory.

On August 18, 2021, Scripps responded to then-Committee on Oversight and Reform
Ranking Member, James Comer, and then-Committee on the Judiciary Ranking Member, Jim
Jordan’s, July 29, 2021, letter to Dr. Andersen. In this letter, Scripps asserts that Dr. Andersen
“objectively” investigated the origins and that Dr. Anthony Fauci did not attempt to influence his work. Both statements do not appear to be supported by the available evidence.

In a court of law the lawyer would say, "asked and answered" at this point. "Objectively investigated the origins and that Dr. Anthony Fauci did not attempt to influence his work", notice, they put "objectively" in quotes, what amateurs these Republican staff members are. I mean read the memo, those statements ARE supported by the evidence even as presented in the memo. Hell, it closes by those staff members attempting to make a big deal out of changing the word "unlikely" to "improbable", as if it is some kind of "gotcha moment". Where do they get these staffers, middle school?

I see it time and time again with you guys. You post the headline, which is inaccurately written, and mostly ignore the content and certainly refuse to even check the original sources. You got your confirmation bias and off you run to trumpet it on the messageboard to get some feel goodies from your fellow idiots. The definition of herd mentality.

Sorry, but everything you have argued in an attempt to claim the COVID-19 Virus did NOT come from a lab has been debunked.

Like Hillary's 'Russian Collusion' scandal, the Obama administration's failed coup attempt, and Pelosi and the Democrats' criminal attempt to overthrow the govt through illegal Impeachment attempts, there are always some who ignore facts and common sense, who cling to the Democrats' false narratives ...until they just can't anymore.

God luck with that... we all know how the three 'Conspiracy Theories' mentioned above were proven true.

Sorry, but everything you have argued in an attempt to claim the COVID-19 Virus did NOT come from a lab has been debunked.

Like Hillary's 'Russian Collusion' scandal, the Obama administration's failed coup attempt, and Pelosi and the Democrats' criminal attempt to overthrow the govt through illegal Impeachment attempts, there are always some who ignore facts and common sense, who cling to the Democrats' false narratives ...until they just can't anymore.

God luck with that... we all know how the three 'Conspiracy Theories' mentioned above were proven true.
Debunked my damn ass. Show me one, one single academic peer reviewed white paper that indicates the virus came from the Wuhan lab. Sorry, but a blog from a comedian, an op-ed from a politician, and a memo from partisan staff members on a Congressional committee is just not going to get it. You can't, and hence you start throwing shit on the wall.

Russian collusion--there is no doubt that Russia interfered in the election of 2016, that has long been proven. The fact that collusion with the Trump campaign has not been proven does not, I repeat, does not prove the "conspiracy theory" wrong. Matter of fact, I seem to remember several indictments and even some guilty pleas.

Obama administration coup attempt? Excuse me, why would they need to attempt a coup? Unlike Trump, Obama got reelected.

And illegal impeachment hearings? Do you just throw around words like "illegal" for shits and giggles. The impeachment proceedings followed the Constitutional process. And Trump holds two historical records. First, the only president to be impeached TWICE. And second, the only president to have members of their own party vote for conviction in the Senate. That is pretty impressive and it will be part of Trumps legacy.

Look, you can't prove a negative. It is not the responsibility of Fauci, myself, or the government to prove that the coronavirus did NOT come from the Wuhan lab. Those white papers go a long way in proving the coronavirus was a zootonic event. Just like your side cannot prove that Trump did NOT collude with Russia, although there is a plethora of evidence indicating that there may have been some collusion.

You are wrapped up in your own delusional world. Too damn lazy to do the minimal amount of research necessary to find out what has happened, you sit back on your ass and let other people confirm your own bias. You complain about the United States and yet YOU are the problem, can you not see that?

Trump may very well win the nomination, hell, I hope he does. And when he does, he can thank people like you. He will make another historical first, the first presidential nominee to be running for president from a jail cell, and he will be thumped in a landslide of historical proportion. Voter participation rates will break records that date back more than a century. Young people will show up at the polls in record numbers. The Republican party knows this is true, but let's just be honest, the Republican party has become a dysfunctional clusterfawk thanks to Trump and his idiot supporters. The CPAC convention proved as much, lackluster attendance, Trump railing like a madman preaching doom and gloom and himself as some kind of superhero coming in to save the day for the poor disenfranchised working class white man. Ironic, a man with tiny ass hands that are as soft as a baby's ass pitching himself as some kind of working man's savior.

Debunked my damn ass. Show me one, one single academic peer reviewed white paper that indicates the virus came from the Wuhan lab. Sorry, but a blog from a comedian, an op-ed from a politician, and a memo from partisan staff members on a Congressional committee is just not going to get it. You can't, and hence you start throwing shit on the wall.

Russian collusion--there is no doubt that Russia interfered in the election of 2016, that has long been proven. The fact that collusion with the Trump campaign has not been proven does not, I repeat, does not prove the "conspiracy theory" wrong. Matter of fact, I seem to remember several indictments and even some guilty pleas.

Obama administration coup attempt? Excuse me, why would they need to attempt a coup? Unlike Trump, Obama got reelected.

And illegal impeachment hearings? Do you just throw around words like "illegal" for shits and giggles. The impeachment proceedings followed the Constitutional process. And Trump holds two historical records. First, the only president to be impeached TWICE. And second, the only president to have members of their own party vote for conviction in the Senate. That is pretty impressive and it will be part of Trumps legacy.

Look, you can't prove a negative. It is not the responsibility of Fauci, myself, or the government to prove that the coronavirus did NOT come from the Wuhan lab. Those white papers go a long way in proving the coronavirus was a zootonic event. Just like your side cannot prove that Trump did NOT collude with Russia, although there is a plethora of evidence indicating that there may have been some collusion.

You are wrapped up in your own delusional world. Too damn lazy to do the minimal amount of research necessary to find out what has happened, you sit back on your ass and let other people confirm your own bias. You complain about the United States and yet YOU are the problem, can you not see that?

Trump may very well win the nomination, hell, I hope he does. And when he does, he can thank people like you. He will make another historical first, the first presidential nominee to be running for president from a jail cell, and he will be thumped in a landslide of historical proportion. Voter participation rates will break records that date back more than a century. Young people will show up at the polls in record numbers. The Republican party knows this is true, but let's just be honest, the Republican party has become a dysfunctional clusterfawk thanks to Trump and his idiot supporters. The CPAC convention proved as much, lackluster attendance, Trump railing like a madman preaching doom and gloom and himself as some kind of superhero coming in to save the day for the poor disenfranchised working class white man. Ironic, a man with tiny ass hands that are as soft as a baby's ass pitching himself as some kind of working man's savior.

As I said, every time a Democrat scandal previously called a 'Conspiracy Theory' by the left / snowflakes was proven to be fact there were / are always die-hard holdouts clinging to Democrat misinformation.

Good luck with that.

As I said, every time a Democrat scandal previously called a 'Conspiracy Theory' by the left / snowflakes was proven to be fact there were / are always die-hard holdouts clinging to Democrat misinformation.

Good luck with that.
Yeah, and good luck with sucking Trump's microdick.

"US Officials Raised Alarms About Safety Issues At Wuhan Lab - warned that sloppy safety protocols for handling contagious viruses in the lab "represented a risk of a new SARS-like pandemic."

Chinese Virologist Says COVID Came From Wuhan Lab, Claims To Have Evidence

FBI Director Wray Says COVID Came From ChiCom Govt Lab

Even The FBI Is Saying COVID Came From Wuhan Lab

Yeah, and good luck with sucking Trump's microdick.

You snowflakes sure are sick pervs. Do you think of Trump's genitals often? Never mind - I REALLY don't want to know.

:itsok:

Last edited:
"The lab, which holds a level-four biosafety research certification, the highest possible rating, was conducting research on coronaviruses in bats.

After multiple visits to the lab from a US diplomat in Wuhan and a science diplomat at the US Embassy in Beijing in early 2018, the officials became concerned about the safety of the research and sent two "sensitive but unclassified" cables back to Washington, DC, asking for assistance to help the lab tighten its safety protocols."

Why would US diplomats 1) be inspecting a Chinese govt Lab & 2) asking the US govt to help China correct problems that could potententially lead to a leak of manipulated bat cronavirus / a pandemic?

Oh yeah, Fauci was funding GoF experimetation going on in the Wuhan lab, just one of many lies he told / tried to hide.

Oh yeah, there was no chance in hell COVID-19 could have come from the Wuhan lab...NO WAY!

:shok:

'Hillary did not initiate the 'Russian Collusion' Scam'
- 'Conspiracy Theory'
** Proven TRUE

'Obama's administration did not initiate a failed coup based on Hillary's scandal
- '
Conspiracy Theory'
** Proven TRUE

'The FBI did not knowingly, intentionally participate in the failed coup attempt despite conductiong an internal investigation before Mueller was appointed Special Counsel proving there was no 'Russian Collusion / No Crime'
- 'Conspiracy Theory'
** Proven TRUE by FBI Agent Testinony

'The FBI did NOT defraud the FISA Court, did NOT violate the Constitution / Rule of Law, did NOT violate the Patriot Act, did NOT illegally spy on Americans, and did NOT illegally spy on Trump and his team'
- 'Conspiracy Theory'
** All Proven TRUE - the FBI DID

'COVID Vacvines prevent you from catching COVID, stops spread of COVID, is safe and effective....all claims to the opposite are ...
- Conspiracy Theory

** All of it was a LIE

'Lockdowns, quarantines, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates are based on 'science'....all claims to the opposite are ...
- Conspiracy Theory

** All of it was a LIE

'There was no GoF Testing on coronovirus-bats in Wuhan; Fauci did not help fund that GoF testing'; Fauci had nothing to do with the generation of the letter he used to discredit the Lab-Leak theory'....all claims to the opposite are ...
- Conspiracy Theory

** All of it was a LIE

'The govt / FBI censored and silenced Americans, even doctors, who tried to spread the truth while spreading misi formation and propaganda.'
- 'Conspiracy Theory'

** Exposed to the world as TRUE

Aren't snowflakes tired of being lied to, of being humiliated for parroting and defending the lies that have all been debunked?

is there any chance they will eventually ... EVER ... learn?

- 'Conspiracy Theory'
** Proven TRUE

'Obama's administration did not initiate a failed coup based on Hillary's scandal
- '
Conspiracy Theory'
** Proven TRUE

'The FBI did not knowingly, intentionally participate in the failed coup attempt despite conductiong an internal investigation before Mueller was appointed Special Counsel proving there was no 'Russian Collusion / No Crime'
- 'Conspiracy Theory'

'The FBI did NOT defraud the FISA Court, did NOT violate the Constitution / Rule of Law, did NOT violate the Patriot Act, did NOT illegally spy on Americans, and did NOT illegally spy on Trump and his team'
- 'Conspiracy Theory'

'COVID Vacvines prevent you from catching COVID, stops spread of COVID, is safe and effective....all claims to the opposite are ...
- Conspiracy Theory

** All of it was a LIE

'Lockdowns, quarantines, mask mandates, and vaccine mandates are based on 'science'....all claims to the opposite are ...
- Conspiracy Theory

** All of it was a LIE

'There was no GoF Testing on coronovirus-bats in Wuhan; Fauci did not help fund that GoF testing'; Fauci had nothing to do with the generation of the letter he used to discredit the Lab-Leak theory'....all claims to the opposite are ...
- Conspiracy Theory

** All of it was a LIE

'The govt / FBI censored and silenced Americans, even doctors, who tried to spread the truth while spreading misi formation and propaganda.'
- 'Conspiracy Theory'

Aren't snowflakes tired of being lied to, of being humiliated for parroting and defending the lies that have all been debunked?

Those things are not exposed as true though.

Isn't that important for your post to make sense?

- 'Conspiracy Theory'
** Proven TRUE

- '
Conspiracy Theory'
** Proven TRUE

- 'Conspiracy Theory'

- 'Conspiracy Theory'

- Conspiracy Theory

** All of it was a LIE

- Conspiracy Theory

** All of it was a LIE

- Conspiracy Theory

** All of it was a LIE

- 'Conspiracy Theory'

Their mistake was telling too many lies in too short a period of time, desperate to take down Trump. Corrupting and conspiring with government agencies, big tech and the MSM to spew the lies was their 2nd mistake. Now nobody believes one word out of their big fat lying mouths.

Three experts are on record saying it could have only been cooked up in a lab based on what they saw. Naturally this was squashed.
there is a new corona virus strain that started in Wuhan, China, which happens to be home to a lab that in fact did gain of function research on corona virus, but the Demafascist in the pocket of the CCP, want us to believe it came from a bat, in a open air seafood market.....

there is a new corona virus strain that started in Wuhan, China, which happens to be home to a lab that in fact did gain of function research on corona virus, but the Demafascist in the pocket of the CCP, want us to believe it came from a bat, in a open air seafood market.....
If the virus was cooked up in a government lab, then Democrats couldn't blame Trump for it. Hence the government propaganda.

"it's hard to figure out. the Chinese are not giving us an answer. i'm not sure we'll ever know" - Rep Jim Himes

Forum List

Back