Fauci: We Could Not Be Positioned More Poorly

Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

Fauci correctly predicted we would hit 100,000 infections daily. We just did that...and have had just short of that almost every day last week.

He says that Trump is listening to Fox News radiologist Scott Atlas and that our current policy is "herd immunity" which will kill off our elderly

We need better leadership. NOW

Fauci correctly predicted we would hit 100,000 infections daily. We just did that...and have had just short of that almost every day last week.

He says that Trump is listening to Fox News radiologist Scott Atlas and that our current policy is "herd immunity" which will kill off our elderly

We do need herd immunity, with young people. The vast majority of new cases are 20-45 year olds, who have a near zero percent chance of dying from the stupid virus.

What is your brilliant plan?

We do need herd immunity, with young people. The vast majority of new cases are 20-45 year olds, who have a near zero percent chance of dying from the stupid virus.

What is your brilliant plan?
The globalists need this to make themselves kings... its unadulterated crap... Fauci is wrong!

Dr. Fauci is the leadership as far as the Corona Virus, who would you suggest replacing him with? Dr. Zeke Emmanuel? Dr. Howard Dean?

I happen to agree. As long as "Dr" Fauxi is in charge of anything, we are in a poor position.
Didn't he say football was impossible this year?
Didn't he tell us not to wear masks & then change his mind and say we all had to wear them?
Didn't he claim their was no evidence HCQ worked on coronavirus even though he was in charge back in 2005 when a trial showed it absolutely did work?
Fauxi is a hack bureaucrat in a lab coat and it's time for him to go

The vast majority of new cases are 20-45 year olds, who have a near zero percent chance of dying from the stupid virus.
And those 20-45 year olds then spread it to the vulnerable.

That’s a stupid thing to assume. The elderly can remain isolated. Most retirement communities and nursing homes are on lockdown. I can’t visit many of my own elderly relatives at this time.

The vast majority of new cases are 20-45 year olds, who have a near zero percent chance of dying from the stupid virus.

That’s a stupid thing to assume. The elderly can remain isolated. Most retirement communities and nursing homes are on lockdown. I can’t visit many of my own elderly relatives at this time.
Wife and I Rarely see the Mother in law which is hard on both of em

Dr. Fauci is the leadership as far as the Corona Virus, who would you suggest replacing him with? Dr. Zeke Emmanuel? Dr. Howard Dean?
He's been sidelined.

Atlas has the President's ear now...and HE is whispering "herd immunity"

So we do NOTHING...while the infection spreads like crazy

He's been sidelined.

Atlas has the President's ear now...and HE is whispering "herd immunity"

So we do NOTHING...while the infection spreads like crazy

Actually, America is doing a lot. All kinds of businesses are closed or working on reduced capacity. Draconian mask requirements in a large number of states.

And it isn't working.

The elderly can NOT remain isolated completely.

Yea...you can imprisoner us in our homes indefinitely while younger folks run around infecting each other...but there is no realistic way for us to remain completely isolated .

We still need food and medical care and home repair and all the rest and we WILL be infected ...and many of us will die.

Of course you care not at all

What is Biden's strategy?

We have no idea!

The media didn't ask...they didn't demand answers...they let Biden hide in the basement.

So, what is the alternative?

I'll wait...

Fauci should wipe the tears from his eyes after hearing Hillary speak. He can quote Europe and Canada if he wants to illustrate how difficult it is to put a handle on the virus sent from the Communists.

Didn't he claim their was no evidence HCQ worked on coronavirus even though he was in charge back in 2005 when a trial showed it absolutely did work?
Wait...HCQ works?

I wonder why that wasn't included in Trump's treatment then?

Oh that's right...they wanted to keep him ALIVE

Forum List

Back