Fauci: We Could Not Be Positioned More Poorly

Oh looky.
More rioting in Europe. Now in Spain.
Seems that countries with more draconian measures are positioned poorly and the people have had enough of lockdowns that did nothing to prevent an expected second wave.

The vast majority of new cases are 20-45 year olds, who have a near zero percent chance of dying from the stupid virus.
And those 20-45 year olds then spread it to the vulnerable.

That’s a stupid thing to assume. The elderly can remain isolated. Most retirement communities and nursing homes are on lockdown. I can’t visit many of my own elderly relatives at this time.
The elderly can NOT remain isolated completely.

Yea...you can imprisoner us in our homes indefinitely while younger folks run around infecting each other...but there is no realistic way for us to remain completely isolated .

We still need food and medical care and home repair and all the rest and we WILL be infected ...and many of us will die.

Of course you care not at all

Unfortunately, thats what happens when a bioengineered weapon is released to the public.

Fauci correctly predicted we would hit 100,000 infections daily. We just did that...and have had just short of that almost every day last week.

He says that Trump is listening to Fox News radiologist Scott Atlas and that our current policy is "herd immunity" which will kill off our elderly

We need better leadership. NOW

Dr. Fauci is the leadership as far as the Corona Virus, who would you suggest replacing him with? Dr. Zeke Emmanuel? Dr. Howard Dean?
He's been sidelined.

Atlas has the President's ear now...and HE is whispering "herd immunity"

So we do NOTHING...while the infection spreads like crazy

Whats your plan? You want to weld people in their houses like the communists did in china?

Fauci correctly predicted we would hit 100,000 infections daily. We just did that...and have had just short of that almost every day last week.

He says that Trump is listening to Fox News radiologist Scott Atlas and that our current policy is "herd immunity" which will kill off our elderly

But but Trump said we're rounding the corner. The corner to the cemetery he meant?

Whats your plan? You want to weld people in their houses like the communists did in china?
Isn't that what you want to do with "at risk" folks...so everyone else can bar hop?

At risk should stay at home if they so choose. I don't want my government welding people in their houses....no. We don't need a worthless government lying to us and demanding we do certain things when they can't even follow the rules.

Unfortunately, thats what happens when a bioengineered weapon is released to the public.
Good Lord.

Let's not be listening to QAnon types

I have no idea who Q is nor do I care. This is simply about doing your own research to see where this virus came from. Its not difficult to use your brain.

I have no idea who Q is nor do I care. This is simply about doing your own research to see where this virus came from. Its not difficult to use your brain.

"Do your own research"...gee that's exactly what the Q types always say.

Of course that "research" consists of kook blogs and Facebook posts...but heyyy

Last edited:

Of courser that "research" consists of kook blogs and Facebook posts...but heyyy

I don't know they say. No, its not emotional goo happy feelings blogs, fb, instagram, etc.

This is occurring all around the world.
Of course, you're too mentally ill to deal with that.
An expected second fall wave of Covid, with many European countries that had more stringent mandates and lockdowns are now going into lockdowns again. Riots in Italy because of the lockdowns.
Yet somehow it is all Trumps fault to contain a virus.:cuckoo:
Not quite...
Reuters, AP and BBC are reporting that nations that have been on lockdown are facing spikes regardless.
I know this is true of Israel.
The reality is nobody knows how this virus works.

Dr. Fauci is the leadership as far as the Corona Virus, who would you suggest replacing him with? Dr. Zeke Emmanuel? Dr. Howard Dean?
He's been sidelined.

Atlas has the President's ear now...and HE is whispering "herd immunity"

So we do NOTHING...while the infection spreads like crazy
Exactly right....

Those infected are not having significant problems with it and are recovering quickly... Hospitalizations are down in most states, Death rates are still declining in most states. So there is NO REASON TO NOT ALLOW THIS VIRUS TO CONTINUE ON ITS COURSE.

Herd immunity is how EVERY PANDEMIC ENDS. Vaccinations are just one way to get to herd immunity. As long as we do not have one that is safe the only way to get over this thing is to let the populace get it and get over it. The sooner the better...

WOW! Fauci has stopped toning it down to be part of the team, hasn't he? Fauci already HAS a job, Mr. President. He doesn't need to brown nose you. LOL.

It really isn’t a matter of brown nosing anyone. We learn more as we go, so, it would stand to reason that the best and brightest have differing opinions on the path. The problem is the politicization of the disease.

Didn't he claim their was no evidence HCQ worked on coronavirus even though he was in charge back in 2005 when a trial showed it absolutely did work?
Wait...HCQ works?

I wonder why that wasn't included in Trump's treatment then?

Oh that's right...they wanted to keep him ALIVE
Dumb ass..

Poorer nations are using it with a 91% success rate when administered early. IT WORKS.

Trump already had inflammation which means his body was already attacking itself. HCQ is not recommended in this case. Trump was given antibodies which slows this up and makes recovery happen very quickly. It was the choice of the doctors to get him back on his feet quickly and avoid a potential Constitutional Crisis...

Go Fuck Yourself...

Last edited:

WOW! Fauci has stopped toning it down to be part of the team, hasn't he? Fauci already HAS a job, Mr. President. He doesn't need to brown nose you. LOL.

It really isn’t a matter of brown nosing anyone. We learn more as we go, so, it would stand to reason that the best and brightest have differing opinions on the path. The problem is the politicization of the disease.
I agree.

Its really been left to us to decide how we will handle this virus & what we are willing to believe is happening. Its hard times for all, do the best you can to keep your self & others safe.

French President Emmanuel Macron declared a new nationwide lockdown starting Friday, saying the country has been “overpowered by a second wave.” Many doctors had urged the move, given that 58% of the nation’s intensive care units are now taken up by COVID-19 patients.

In Germany, Chancellor Angela Merkel announced a four-week shutdown of bars, restaurants and theaters. “We must act, and now, to avoid an acute national health emergency,” she said.

Countries such as Switzerland, Italy, Bulgaria and Greece have closed or otherwise clamped down again on nightspots and imposed other restrictions such as curfews and mandatory mask-wearing. Madrid and other parts of Spain banned all but essential travel in and out of their regions.

https://apnews.com/article/europe-us-shutdowns-virus-surge-covid-19-a8b0d7b63fde5b9d289cabf06ae367bf Click to copy RELATED TOPICS International News Business U.S. News Virus Outbreak AP Top News Italy Health France Germany Emmanuel Macron Europe Angela Merkel Europe and US facing new round of shutdowns amid virus surge

Looks like France, Germany, Switzerland, Italy, Bulgaria and Greece need new leadership as well. Or is that Trump's fault also? We're living through a WORLD WIDE PANDEMIC. No one has an answer yet. At least Trump has first hand experience with the virus and has put forth treatments that help and is fast tracking vaccines. I guess if Joe Biden comes in the world will have a vaccine on November 4th? smh

I'll start listening to Fauci after the election. He's politically motivated to keep his job

Of course that "research" consists of kook blogs and Facebook posts...but heyyy

Okay since you refuse to acknowledge TRUMP is already doing the important stuff on Biden's plan perhaps you can answer is Biden going to start over with things like testing, or demand research already done on vaccines reset because they were done under TRUMP's operation warp speed? Is Biden going to ban the use of remdesivir until further testing can be done to prove it's safety?
And what about masks, when masks don't turn out to be the cure before the vaccine, will Biden resort to regulating masks, in other words will he acknowledge a large portion of masks like the style worn by Pelosi, are ineffective, preceded by Fauci saying "well we know more now, and the science has shown homemade masks just don't work, people really need to be wearing medical grade masks, and if everyone would just wear medical grade mask we can save millions of lives"....

Isn't that what you want to do with "at risk" folks...so everyone else can bar hop?
Still patiently waiting for a response to post 36...for you to explain how Biden's plan is different from what Trump is already doing...

Forum List

Back