Favorite or most cool movie scenes!

This is one of my favorite scenes from Scarface.

The best part in this scene is when he is leaving and says "the last time you're gonna see a bad guy like this again." And then, "there's a bad guy coming through, better get out of his way!" :lol:

Tony had a really strange relationship with his sister . . . I always found that a little creepy about the movie. Lol.

You know who didn't do westerns well? James Gardner. Not the worst but not great.
Oh, I don't know. Support your local sheriff was pretty good.

The only old westerns I ever watch are with Clint Eastwood.

This is a newer western and was really good though.

There are a lot of great old Western that dont star Clint.

I posted some! You saw them!

I'm watching a horrible pirate movie.

The father on everyone loves ray is in it. Igor from Mel Brooks Frankenstein is in it. It's kind of a comedy but not really. Lots of old stars I recognize. David Bowie Monty Python. Yellowbeard is the name. Horrible

I bet it sucks to be someone who was famous a decade ago and now you're acting in shitty movies with other washed up actors. Like it's a mad mad mad mad world. Horrible.

You know who didn't do westerns well? James Gardner. Not the worst but not great.
Oh, I don't know. Support your local sheriff was pretty good.

The only old westerns I ever watch are with Clint Eastwood.

This is a newer western and was really good though.

There are a lot of great old Western that dont star Clint.

I posted some! You saw them!

I'm watching a horrible pirate movie.

The father on everyone loves ray is in it. Igor from Mel Brooks Frankenstein is in it. It's kind of a comedy but not really. Lots of old stars I recognize. David Bowie Monty Python. Yellowbeard is the name. Horrible

I bet it sucks to be someone who was famous a decade ago and now you're acting in shitty movies with other washed up actors. Like it's a mad mad mad mad world. Horrible.

ARRRRR, matey! Those scalywags swashbuckling days be over!

Forum List

Back