FBI agent under oath: FBI met weekly with Big Tech to censor political information.

Lol. You got called out doing the dance for your media outlets and when actually asked what the crime is, all you have is evasion and insults.

You make a good red hat/brown shirt.

Scurry along now and don't forget to tuck your tail on the way out.

Have a good day!
Fuck you, asshole.

You're a TYPICAL scumbag leftard.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Violations of civil rights. Governments can not use cut outs to do what they are forbidden to do by the Constitution.

I don't know what cutouts are but certainly the government can ask any entity they want to not post something. As long as they don't try to force them to it breaks no laws.

But again, I wonder when this supposed crime happened?

I don't know what cutouts are but certainly the government can ask any entity they want to not post something. As long as they don't try to force them to it breaks no laws.

But again, I wonder when this supposed crime happened?

The internet has great dictionaries, look it up.

Obviously you know not one law that was broken and choose to instead insult and deflect.

You offer nothing.

Have a great evening!

You fucking moron, I don't HAVE to offer you anything, and I'm sure as hell not gonna volunteer anything for a progtard.

I'm just gonna hang out here, and wait for you to stop being a Nazi pig.

You don't fucking get it, leftard. YOU are slinging mud. Everyone else, is leaving me alone. YOU are getting in my face. YOU are the problem.

Why don't you grow up and start being a human being?

Or is that too much to ask from a little Nazi prick?

You fucking moron, I don't HAVE to offer you anything, and I'm sure as hell not gonna volunteer anything for a progtard.

I'm just gonna hang out here, and wait for you to stop being a Nazi pig.

You don't fucking get it, leftard. YOU are slinging mud. Everyone else, is leaving me alone. YOU are getting in my face. YOU are the problem.

Why don't you grow up and start being a human being?

Or is that too much to ask from a little Nazi prick?
Jesus. Cry a little harder will ya tard?

Forum List

Back