FBI Agents that raided Mar-a- Lago are under investigation by John Durham.

Now it all makes sense.
These same corrupt Feds were part of the Russia Hoax and Spy Gate.

I dunno how much if any of that is true. But if it is true, then this is a really significant post.

Now it all makes sense.

Well, well... This sheds some very interesting light on the corruption and how desperate they are to get Trump. The criminals are trying to keep the Russia hoax alive at any cost... This just blew up in their faces as this brings significant question to the probable cause for this warrant. Not to mention the judge shopping that they did, to get a judge who six weeks ago recused himself from a Trump case because he could not be impartial, to sign the warrant. This whole thing reeks of political theater. No exigent circumstance, which they cited to get the warrant, exists... They knew these documents were declassified so there is no criminal charge that can be brought against them.

This whole thing stinks to high Hevan

Last edited:
Now it all makes sense.

The entire FBI is compromised.

They need to send troops in to clean the place out and arrest every agent.

They are filled with Harvard grads and snowflake woke assholes.

You mean the Durham that has failed in all his dingbat investigations? The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is going down now. Espionage is a serious crime, and Garland has never lost a prosecution. Wonder to whom Trump thought he could sell the classified documents to. And did they deal with nuclear information?

You mean the Durham that has failed in all his dingbat investigations? The treasonous fat senile old orange clown is going down now. Espionage is a serious crime, and Garland has never lost a prosecution. Wonder to whom Trump thought he could sell the classified documents to. And did they deal with nuclear information?
If Trump goes down all Hell will break loose.
Millions of good people, law-abiding folks won't stop until folks like you are heading to Canada to get away.

LOL The FBI is compromised, the Capital Police are compromised, and all the generals are compromised. LOL

Exactly. You think this is a fucking joke...but they aren't joking about this in Venezuela or any other country that turned communist.

Just make sure when the balloon goes up you don't tell everyone that you supported their BS.

Trump hant been charged with anything ....and theyve had the docs for 4 days now .... its another nothing burger ... the only outcome the raid has produced is the impression that the dems are out of control again !

Now it all makes sense.

As much as I'd like to believe this, I'm not really convinced that Durham is even a real person. He's more likely a CGI character or a computer algorithm.

This is evident by the way he pops up occasionally, and glares at us. Kinda like Max Headroom, except without the wisecracks.

:laughing0301:

1660367858791.png

As much as I'd like to believe this, I'm not really convinced that Durham is even a real person. He's more likely a CGI character or a computer algorithm.

This is evident by the way he pops up occasionally, and glares at us. Kinda like Max Headroom, except without the wisecracks.

:laughing0301:

View attachment 681727
Durham isn’t just a city in North Carolina.

Forum List

Back