FBI: Dearborn Heights ISIS supporter planned to attack Detroit church

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
To quote "It's easy, and a lot of people go there. Plus people are not allowed to carry guns in church. Plus it would make the news. Everybody would've heard. Honestly I regret not doing it. If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here."

Fact to back up what most common people know is that gun free zones are killing fields. Lets hope many parents do

-Geaux

===========

DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich. - Federal authorities arrested a Dearborn Heights resident for his allegiance to ISIS by monitoring his Twitter account and gun purchases.

The arrest comes as Twitter announced it suspended 125,000 ISIS-related accounts over the past six months.

Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, was being watched by the feds since May 2015.

He was even having online conversations with an undercover FBI agent.

“I tried to shoot up a church one day,” Abu-Rayyan posted. “It’s one of the biggest ones in Detroit. I had it planned out. I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading.”

Prior to those conversations that began in December 2015, the FBI had been following Abu-Rayyan's Twitter activity.

He had been retweeting, liking and commenting on ISIS propaganda.

Maybe someone should dress up a mosque to look like a church and send the terrorists in there to shoot it up. Very efficient. Kill several birds with one stone.

CUl8kJKVAAAVFRn.jpg-large.jpeg

To quote "It's easy, and a lot of people go there. Plus people are not allowed to carry guns in church. Plus it would make the news. Everybody would've heard. Honestly I regret not doing it. If I can't do jihad in the Middle East, I would do my jihad over here."

Fact to back up what most common people know is that gun free zones are killing fields. Lets hope many parents do

-Geaux

===========

DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich. - Federal authorities arrested a Dearborn Heights resident for his allegiance to ISIS by monitoring his Twitter account and gun purchases.

The arrest comes as Twitter announced it suspended 125,000 ISIS-related accounts over the past six months.

“I tried to shoot up a church one day,” Abu-Rayyan posted. “It’s one of the biggest ones in Detroit. I had it planned out. I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading.”

Prior to those conversations that began in December 2015, the FBI had been following Abu-Rayyan's Twitter activity.

In thread other day, we were discussing Dearborn, Michigan, seems a powder-keg situation, many potential Jihadists. This is the modern danger now, not just imported ISIL/ISIS/Daesh supporters, but home-grown one's already radicalised.

-Geaux

===========

ISIS is supposed to have some 400 terrorist ready to attack around the west.

Purposely seeks out gun free zone to commit mass murder

-Geaux

-Geaux

===========

Is he the one who said he wanted to target churches because they don't let people carry guns?

-Geaux

===========

ISIS is supposed to have some 400 terrorist ready to attack around the west.
Yup we're all going to die. Time to change our way of life and the American way.

Purposely seeks out gun free zone to commit mass murder

-Geaux

The record shows, that all America's shooting massacres occur in the Gun-Free Zones, for a reason of course. In all those horrible incidents, if just one person would have a gun, then the massacre could be averted.

These mass shooters are also cowards, deliberately seeking areas, where they know nobody has chance to defend themselves.

-Geaux

===========

hope this cat is a male cause female muslims can't park worth ####

Yup we're all going to die. Time to change our way of life and the American way.
You need to worry about nothing in the DNC bunker protected by heavily armed brown shirts, s0n.
Are you saying you oppose denying rights to citizens and committing war crimes? You must love terrorists you libtard.
Calm down s0n. You still have an hour or so before you go full retard. :alcoholic:
So in an hour we'll be able to communicate on the same level? Okay see you then.

Why don't government and responsible web sites remove all the homemade recipes off the net?

Forum List

Back