FBI Director DOUBTS San Bernardino Massacre was ISIS Inspired

Shooting had already started before the response clock, it doesn't take long to shoot that many people, especially when they are most likely huddled together and many rounds probably got penetration on more than one person.

Watch this video. There is an introduction by a reporter, then the video. As the SUV drives slowly down the street, the driver is turning the headlights off and on. Why? There is no shooting at this point. The SUV passes by. Then the shooting starts.

The post-shootout photo of the SUV shows the windshield riddled with bullet holes. These bullet holes came from in front of the SUV. The media report says this: they fired 76 rounds, while police fired 380.

Who did the counting? When? Who verified this?

How did they shoot at police from inside the SUV? For how long? How long would it take to fire 76 rounds with semi-automatics? This time includes replacing empty clips. We are supposed to believe that it took 380 rounds to kill them. If so, these are not sharpshooters.

The two are dead. So, there is no legal liability for naming them the killers. There is no “alleged” visible in the media. This ends all discussion. Of course they acted alone. Everyone knows this.

Why did he flash his lights, maybe to signal to the vehicles ahead to get out of the way? No one will know for sure. As for who shot how many rounds, that's determined by the ballistics lab from ejector markings on the casings and police inventories. Also the shooting started just as the suv passed in front of the camera, I'm assuming that's when she started shooting out the back of the suv at the cops.

Meanwhile we are supposed to believe that Enrique Marquez, this goofy looking son of a bitch , bought two AR-15's?!?!?!?!?!?

Screen-Shot-2015-12-09-at-5.57.02-PM-640x480.png

BULLSHIT.

Damn bud, you're going off the rails as bad as Matthew.

I fucking hate it when someone tries to pull the wool over my eyes.

Looks to me you're doing a pretty good job all by yourself. The original sale is easily traced and considering the guy has already been charged for entering a conspiracy in two other plots I seriously doubt that many people would would agree to fabricate evidence, would be too many loose ends. Look at it realistically, you have store clerks, shop owners, ATF agents, FBI agents, local police and prosecutors all agreeing to tell some lie. Now think about how much money some tabloid would pay for such a story, do you really think the secret could be kept? But you will believe what you will, I'm done.

Watch this video. There is an introduction by a reporter, then the video. As the SUV drives slowly down the street, the driver is turning the headlights off and on. Why? There is no shooting at this point. The SUV passes by. Then the shooting starts.

The post-shootout photo of the SUV shows the windshield riddled with bullet holes. These bullet holes came from in front of the SUV. The media report says this: they fired 76 rounds, while police fired 380.

How did they shoot at police from inside the SUV? For how long? How long would it take to fire 76 rounds with semi-automatics? This time includes replacing empty clips. We are supposed to believe that it took 380 rounds to kill them. If so, these are not sharpshooters.

The two are dead. So, there is no legal liability for naming them the killers. There is no “alleged” visible in the media. This ends all discussion. Of course they acted alone. Everyone knows this.

Why did he flash his lights, maybe to signal to the vehicles ahead to get out of the way? No one will know for sure. As for who shot how many rounds, that's determined by the ballistics lab from ejector markings on the casings and police inventories. Also the shooting started just as the suv passed in front of the camera, I'm assuming that's when she started shooting out the back of the suv at the cops.

Meanwhile we are supposed to believe that Enrique Marquez, this goofy looking son of a bitch , bought two AR-15's?!?!?!?!?!?

BULLSHIT.

Looks to me you're doing a pretty good job all by yourself. The original sale is easily traced and considering the guy has already been charged for entering a conspiracy in two other plots I seriously doubt that many people would would agree to fabricate evidence, would be too many loose ends. Look at it realistically, you have store clerks, shop owners, ATF agents, FBI agents, local police and prosecutors all agreeing to tell some lie. Now think about how much money some tabloid would pay for such a story, do you really think the secret could be kept? But you will believe what you will, I'm done.

Can't help if you are naive and gullible

Zero tolerance for police and prosecutors who lie

If police and prosecutors are willing to cut corners to win a conviction, how can the public trust them at all?

BULLSHIT.

Chicago police report contradicts video footage of Laquan McDonald death

Several officers, including Jason Van Dyke who was charged with murder in 17-year-old Laquan McDonald’s death, said in official police reports that the boy approached officers armed with a knife. Van Dyke told an investigator that McDonald was “swinging the knife in an aggressive, exaggerated manner” and that McDonald “raised the knife across chest” and pointed it at Van Dyke, according to one police report. Another report describes how Van Dyke feared for his life"

The reason they lied is because of gullible people like you.

BULLSHIT.

Several officers, including Jason Van Dyke who was charged with murder in 17-year-old Laquan McDonald’s death, said in official police reports that the boy approached officers armed with a knife. Van Dyke told an investigator that McDonald was “swinging the knife in an aggressive, exaggerated manner” and that McDonald “raised the knife across chest” and pointed it at Van Dyke, according to one police report. Another report describes how Van Dyke feared for his life"

So you got nothing on San Bernardino that actually proves you allegations, so you go half way across the country, you're acting more like a regressivecrat by the day.

BULLSHIT.

So you got nothing on San Bernardino that actually proves you allegations, so you go half way across the country, you're acting more like a regressivecrat by the day.

AND NEITHER DO YOU ,

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE THAT THE POWERS-THAT-BE HAVE REFUSED TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE BUILDING SURVEILLANCE AND POLICE CRUISERS DASHCAM VIDEOS, BUT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE

WHAT 'S UP WITH THAT.

AND NEITHER DO YOU ,

IT IS UNBELIEVABLE THAT THE POWERS-THAT-BE HAVE REFUSED TO MAKE AVAILABLE THE BUILDING SURVEILLANCE AND POLICE CRUISERS DASHCAM VIDEOS, BUT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE

WHAT 'S UP WITH THAT.

How often do they ever release that kind of stuff when the investigation is still ongoing? Get off the conspiracy cloud and give the process time to work itself out.

AND NEITHER DO YOU ,

WHAT 'S UP WITH THAT.

How often do they ever release that kind of stuff when the investigation is still ongoing? Get off the conspiracy cloud and give the process time to work itself out.

Gee, how old are you?

Did you forget already how the the FBI went to the site where the Mount Carmel Holocaust occurred , at 4 am, with bulldozers in order to sanitize the crime scene?

I don't want "facts or evidence" which have been manufactured .

You are really naive.

AND NEITHER DO YOU ,

WHAT 'S UP WITH THAT.

Gee, how old are you?

Did you forget already how the the FBI went to the site where the Mount Carmel Holocaust occurred , at 4 am, with bulldozers in order to sanitize the crime scene?

You are really naive.

Well I guess you may as well shoot yourself because you will never get more than they give you. Life's a bitch and then you die.

BTW I don't remember ever hearing about Mount Carmel, you got a link?

AND NEITHER DO YOU ,

WHAT 'S UP WITH THAT.

Gee, how old are you?

You are really naive.

Well I guess you may as well shoot yourself because you will never get more than they give you. Life's a bitch and then you die.

You are not a good Texan when you have already forgotten the massacre perpetrated by your idols in Waco.

FBI DESTROYED "CRIME SCENE" DESPITE COMPLAINTS

One form of harassment which had important legal implications was the FBI's moving and destroying Davidian vehicles. This enraged the Davidians because they believed the vans and automobiles would prove that they had done relatively little firing at the agents hiding behind them and that BATF was responsible for most of the shooting, including of its own agents.
The vehicles also might provide evidence that helicopters had shot from the air. At trial defense attorneys contended that the real reason a Davidian's red camino was crushed by a tank was to destroy evidence of just such holes. Davidians also complained that FBI tanks moved and destroyed shell casings lying about the ground which would prove the volume and direction of BATF firing.33/
Davidians were convinced that BATF and the FBI would destroy evidence once they entered Mount Carmel. In early March, Steve Schneider expressed fear that the government wanted to destroy Mount Carmel because the building itself was evidence of BATF crimes. Schneider's attorney Jack Zimmermann said, "There is no question that the FBI is destroying evidence. If nothing else they've moved the location of physical objects from a crime scene before they had been photographed." Dick DeGuerin agreed. "They're destroying evidence with the bulldozers."34/
The FBI even annoyed prosecutors when it began the removal of the vehicles from in front of the building. On March 23rd Assistant U.S. Attorney William Johnston wrote Attorney General Janet Reno to complain. The FBI then agreed to "photograph, graph and grid" the areas from which vehicles were moved in order to preserve evidence.35/ However, the Justice report does not mention if the FBI told the Davidians about this new policy."

AND NEITHER DO YOU ,

WHAT 'S UP WITH THAT.

Gee, how old are you?

You are really naive.

You are not a good Texan when you have already forgotten the massacre perpetrated by your idols in Waco.

FBI DESTROYED "CRIME SCENE" DESPITE COMPLAINTS

One form of harassment which had important legal implications was the FBI's moving and destroying Davidian vehicles. This enraged the Davidians because they believed the vans and automobiles would prove that they had done relatively little firing at the agents hiding behind them and that BATF was responsible for most of the shooting, including of its own agents.
The vehicles also might provide evidence that helicopters had shot from the air. At trial defense attorneys contended that the real reason a Davidian's red camino was crushed by a tank was to destroy evidence of just such holes. Davidians also complained that FBI tanks moved and destroyed shell casings lying about the ground which would prove the volume and direction of BATF firing.33/
Davidians were convinced that BATF and the FBI would destroy evidence once they entered Mount Carmel. In early March, Steve Schneider expressed fear that the government wanted to destroy Mount Carmel because the building itself was evidence of BATF crimes. Schneider's attorney Jack Zimmermann said, "There is no question that the FBI is destroying evidence. If nothing else they've moved the location of physical objects from a crime scene before they had been photographed." Dick DeGuerin agreed. "They're destroying evidence with the bulldozers."34/
The FBI even annoyed prosecutors when it began the removal of the vehicles from in front of the building. On March 23rd Assistant U.S. Attorney William Johnston wrote Attorney General Janet Reno to complain. The FBI then agreed to "photograph, graph and grid" the areas from which vehicles were moved in order to preserve evidence.35/ However, the Justice report does not mention if the FBI told the Davidians about this new policy."

I remember it, just never heard it referred to as the Mount Carmel Holocaust. I guess you need to run in conspiracy circles to know the term.

Forum List

Back