FBI Director DOUBTS San Bernardino Massacre was ISIS Inspired

Some are sadly, so easily lead. Have you even checked,out most of their sources? Truthout as a source to prove some of them? Really?
This belongs in conspiracy theories.

Why is that? Because you can't handle the truth?

Why is it that the government version is the accurate one? Are you anti- Muslim or anti- firearm?

10 Conspiracy Theories That Turned Out To Be True
Funny, that's what I say about the idiots who believe what they're told, as opposed to considering the events themselves.

Funny, that's what I say about idiots like you the who believe what they're told, as opposed to considering the events themselves.

You are not an idiot? Demand that the powers that be release EVIDENCE not their opinion.

7vp5zYr.jpg

How about those other non muslim mass shootings ? They count on your "terror" list ?

Some are sadly, so easily lead. Have you even checked,out most of their sources? Truthout as a source to prove some of them? Really?

Why is it that the government version is the accurate one? Are you anti- Muslim or anti- firearm?

Funny, that's what I say about the idiots who believe what they're told, as opposed to considering the events themselves.

Funny, that's what I say about idiots like you the who believe what they're told, as opposed to considering the events themselves.

You are not an idiot? Demand that the powers that be release EVIDENCE not their opinion.
I was responding to daesh depoopoo

The FBI is only allowed to say what the Iranian plant (jarret?) is OK with. She runs BHO.

Sorry.

In that case demand that they release EVIDENCE.

What really happened?

"I looked at several published timelines of the shootings. You can, too. Search for “timeline,” “Farook,” “San Bernardino.” No victim identified the two suspects immediately after the shootings, which had ended by the time the police and firefighters arrived at 11:05 a.m. The police had no clues regarding Farook and his wife. The two were shot in a firefight at 3 p.m. They were in a black SUV . . . four hours after the attack."

Has any of the government controlled media asked the powers-that-be WHY there are No building surveillance or dashcam videos.??

soooo, you are implying two innocent people were driving down a San Bernardino street with an arsenal in their car and the cops just murdered them just because those two muslimes couldn't wait to start shooting up the town, after they killed 14 people.

are you an idiot or just stupid :up:

Many observers found it odd that so many law enforcement officers converged on the scene, so quickly, so well-equipped. Law enforcement had armored vehicles, robots and a huge officer presence on the scene very rapidly. If that was par for the course in this age of terrorism, then that is great news. However, many have asked if there was some advance notice, or if it was merely a coincidence that SWAT training exercises were being conducted nearby, which is the police chief’s explanation.

They weren't fast enough, the shooters were already gone.

Sorry.

In that case demand that they release EVIDENCE.

What really happened?

"I looked at several published timelines of the shootings. You can, too. Search for “timeline,” “Farook,” “San Bernardino.” No victim identified the two suspects immediately after the shootings, which had ended by the time the police and firefighters arrived at 11:05 a.m. The police had no clues regarding Farook and his wife. The two were shot in a firefight at 3 p.m. They were in a black SUV . . . four hours after the attack."

You know they won't. Our government no longer answers to us.

So if this was planned by our gvt to scare the pajesus out of us, was Obama NOT in the KNOW, not informed and that's why he is playing it down?

This conspiracy makes no sense?

And the FBI Comey SAYING THERE WAS NO SOCIAL MEDIA posts, only private messages, how does that play in to this conspiracy theory?

Has any of the government controlled media asked the powers-that-be WHY there are No building surveillance or dashcam videos.??

soooo, you are implying two innocent people were driving down a San Bernardino street with an arsenal in their car and the cops just murdered them just because those two muslimes couldn't wait to start shooting up the town, after they killed 14 people.

are you an idiot or just stupid :up:

FIRST , YOU SHOW ME THE EVIDENCE THAT AN ARSENAL WAS FOUND IN THEIR CAR

Second, why did it take San Bernardino's finest and the FBI 4 hours to apprehend them - they alleged that a shoot out occur but no dasn cam video.

Are you gullible or just retarded?

Oh, I'm sorry. Did I put a buzz kill on the conspiracy theory du jour?

U.S. officials said Friday that they believe that the San Bernardino, California, massacre is connected to ISIS.

Female shooter Tashfeen Malik posted a pledge of allegiance on Facebook to ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi during the attacks, three U.S. officials familiar with the investigation told CNN. The post appeared under an account with a different name.

Syed Rizwan Farook and Tashfeen Malik opened fire on the Inland Regional Center, a facility for adults with developmental disabilities, on December 2, targeting county workers during a holiday celebration. Fourteen victims were killed in the attacks in San Bernardino, and 21 people injured. The married couple were killed during a shootout with SWAT officers. Police found explosives in their car and home.

The FBI announced Friday afternoon that they have taken the lead in the case and are investigating it as "an act of terrorism" -- but said that there is "no indication" that the couple were part of a terror cell.

The chief of the San Bernardino police, Jarrod Burguan, stressed that there is no information to indicate any immediate danger in the area.

While not ruling out help from ISIS, law enforcement officials believe that the attack was inspired by but not ordered by the terrorist group. They have not dismissed the theory that the murders are connected to a workplace grievance.

This is the first deadly attack in the United States directly linked to ISIS.

We beg to differ.....

Forum List

Back