FBI director: lab leak most likely source of covid

When you were spreading bullshit without a shred of supporting evidence along with further claims of weaponized viruses and deliberate release you were full of shit and still are.

The FBI concluded it in 2021.

You are a simp.

I spread bullshit the FBI concluded, you fucking dumbass.

You are a Chinese Communist. Congrats. Why are you a Xi apologist?

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof unless you are a Trumpbot.

Kinda like where Trump conspired with Putin to "steal" the 2016 election? Like the whole Steele Dossier? Like democrats saying that Trump was a Russian agent? Like if you get the shot, you won't be able to spread it to other people? I think that those were extraordinary claims, that, as of right now, STILL have no proof. However, that doesn't stop posters like you from stating those things to be true. You may want to practice what you're preaching FIRST before throwing stones at others.

The only reason we have debated this for 3 years is TDS. The Dems wanted Trump to lose. If Trump had said it was from the wet market, the media and the cult would have said it came from a lab and Trump is a communist and Xi toadie.

The bannings on social media. The vilification of people like Tom Cotton who said it came fom the Wuhan lab….the countless hours on CNNMSNBCABCCBS news calling it a fringe conspiracy theory…DISGUSTING.

No retractions or apologies will happen. The cult will not change. They will still believe the lies from the Dems and the Pfizer DNC media.

THE VIRUS CAME FROM THE LAB. THE QUESTION IS IF IT WAS INTENTIONAL.
"LOW CONFIDENCE"....which translates to...no confidence. :)
But I'm sure that won't prevent just and righteous Republicans from wasting millions of taxpayer dollars trying to get to the "bottom" of it.

So, why do you trust Wray this time?

I have to laugh when you make posts such as these. I believe the point is that the left loves Wray, and now Wray is going against their fervently and religiously held beliefs, and the op is shoving that in their faces. He made no claim that he now trusted Wray. Get a clue. :dunno:

The only reason we have debated this for 3 years is TDS. The Dems wanted Trump to lose. If Trump had said it was from the wet market, the media and the cult would have said it came from a lab and Trump is a communist and Xi toadie.

The bannings on social media. The vilification of people like Tom Cotton who said it came fom the Wuhan lab….the countless hours on CNNMSNBCABCCBS news calling it a fringe conspiracy theory…DISGUSTING.

No retractions or apologies will happen. The cult will not change. They will still believe the lies from the Dems and the Pfizer DNC media.

Now the cult doesnt believe the DOE AND THE FBI. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

You guys got him this time Angus.

I look forward to tomorrow's we got fauci now post.

Keep up the good fight soldier!

"LOW CONFIDENCE"....which translates to...no confidence. :)
But I'm sure that won't prevent just and righteous Republicans from wasting millions of taxpayer dollars trying to get to the "bottom" of it.

Here's the problem. Yes, it's said with "low confidence". Tell us what level of confidence in that the virus came from a wet market? What level of confidence is it that it happened naturally? It's not going to be said with high confidence because China wasn't going to open the lab for an investigation, and it's been too long to one now.

I have to laugh when you make posts such as these. I believe the point is that the left loves Wray, and now Wray is going against their fervently and religiously held beliefs, and the op is shoving that in their faces. He made no claim that he now trusted Wray. Get a clue. :dunno:
Not at all. I have always said an accidental release from the lab was possible and low or moderate confidence that it did is absolutely in line with that.

You fuckers jump to "it was being refined as a weapon" or "it was an intentional release".

HUGE leaps with no proof at all.

Here's the problem. Yes, it's said with "low confidence". Tell us what level of confidence in that the virus came from a wet market? What level of confidence is it that it happened naturally? It's not going to be said with high confidence because China wasn't going to open the lab for an investigation, and it's been too long to one now.
Fair enough. China has been anything but a good actor in all of this...but then that's who they are.

They acted with reckless disregard for the rest of the world once the pandemic began. That's not in dispute

Since almost all viruses make their way from animal to human and then back again..and then back again..well, that's a pretty high level of confidence.
I get the strong feeling they are bringing this up now to play up to the new Republican majority in the House..who stand to open multiple investigations in their desperate search for the "truth". :)

Forum List

Back