FBI Director Offers Thoughts On Race

How lovely, why the hell even have an FBI if this is what we get from them

This government under Obama is one big costly joke to us and soon probably with another 9/11

get prepared folks if this is what is looking our for us

The fbi should know that blacks commit over 50% of all murder in this country. Why one earth would anyone want the cops to stop arresting blacks that do? I'll tell you something. If the police stopped going after the bad guy = our society is finished. We can forget about investing in infrastructure, science or r&d as we'd look like somalia. We'd have violent gangs ruling our country and no one would give a damn about education to learn those skills. Don't you effin understand what you're asking the police to do?

Sadly, within their fucked up little way both parties are working at turning us into it.

Would the retards please avoid this thread.

Thank you.

You don't like facing the light of reality. All the data says exactly what I am saying! What exactly makes me a retard besides the fact that you can't face up to reality. So you scuff and call names. Real good debating skills.

You are being a retard because the subject of the thread is not related to your bullshit.

Forum List

Back