FBI Directors Most Mind Boggling Statement

Exhibit A that America is now just another Banana Republic:

I think we rather wandered into that territory with income inequality levels that parrot those of third world nations and the stolen GW Bush election followed by a bogus war.
And the only people loving and applauding the 1% being above the law is the left.
Wrong. Duh. And the GOP FBI head said H did nothing against the law DUH.

I think his hands were tied. Its DC after all. And don't forget that little meeting between Bill and Lynch. Kina sorta looks like the fix was in.

I really liked the way he wasted no time called Hitlery stupid and incompetent. I doubt he thinks she's worth a tinkers damn.

I certainly have to agree.

I think he would have been any place other than were he was yesterday, he was looking like he was going to puke most of the time.

I think his hands were tied. Its DC after all. And don't forget that little meeting between Bill and Lynch. Kina sorta looks like the fix was in.

I really liked the way he wasted no time called Hitlery stupid and incompetent. I doubt he thinks she's worth a tinkers damn.

I think he would have been any place other than were he was yesterday, he was looking like he was going to puke most of the time.

Oh I'm sure he wasn't happy to be there but he didn't have a problem calling Hitlery and her staff, stupid, careless and incompetent.

I doubt any other FBI Director would have done that.

Exhibit A that America is now just another Banana Republic:

I think we rather wandered into that territory with income inequality levels that parrot those of third world nations and the stolen GW Bush election followed by a bogus war.
And the only people loving and applauding the 1% being above the law is the left.

Hardly, it is as american as apple pie and violence. In fact, that is your presidential candidate's lone "qualification", he's rich.

Oh I'm sure he wasn't happy to be there but he didn't have a problem calling Hitlery and her staff, stupid, careless and incompetent.

That's because the entire system runs on illusion.

He is a GOP hypocrite, after all.

Look at this from Sandy Berger-
My actions . . . were wrong. They were foolish. I deeply regret them, and I have every day since," Berger told Robinson yesterday. "I let considerations of personal convenience override clear rules of handling classified material."

Does that ring a bell, or what?
And he had his security clearances removed for 3 years, probation for 2 additional years, fined $50,000, and 100 hours of community service.

Great minds think alike. :2up:
And she probably could have been charged with
18 U.S.C. § 1924: Unauthorized Removal and Retention of Classified Material
The same charge Sandy Berger was found guilty of

(a)

Whoever, being an officer, employee, contractor, or consultant of the United States, and, by virtue of his office, employment, position, or contract, becomes possessed of documents or materials containing classified information of the United States, knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location shall be fined under this title or imprisoned for not more than one year, or both.

Thank you counselor. You beat me to it by about 20 seconds !!!! :badgrin:

Too bad there aren't a couple of "great minds" in that minion of morons in DC.. They are all chicken shit bootlickers who don't want to end up as a Clinton "suspicious death" footnote..

FootNote: The above reference to the "clinton suspicious death list" is sarcasm and solely is there as wimpy attempt to bait the last remaining "fans" of the Meglomaniacal power whore known as Hilliary..
She didn't remove T/S Classified information from its proper place, she nor her aides did not remove top secret documents from their proper place on the govt system they store them on.

They, her aides, were discussing top secret info...on the State,gov email system (which is a unclassified email system)and then on her server when they pulled hillary in to the conversation

You're lost.. National secrets don't just reside on paper or a data backup. They reside in PEOPLE'S HEADS. You are so far wrong when you say nothing was removed from the PROPER CHANNELS of storage and communication. HAVING A CONVERSATION is just one type of transmitting classified information..

You have some sort of warped view that all secrets are in filing cabinets or storage. Removing secrets from authorized channels means you did not follow the rules for communication or discussing them or PHYSICALLY moving ANY of that information (whether in official doc form or not) from the SECURE storage and COMM channels they are supposed to be contained to..

There are rules and methods and SPECIAL EQUIPMENT involved in even having a classified discussion. All parties must VERIFY security credentials. All parties must use secure COMM or be in an AUTHORIZED location to have that discussion.

Having a chat on your husband's (a former PREZ -- who should KNOW it's a violation) server in your basement is by definition -----

""""knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location """"

My actions . . . were wrong. They were foolish. I deeply regret them, and I have every day since," Berger told Robinson yesterday. "I let considerations of personal convenience override clear rules of handling classified material."

And he had his security clearances removed for 3 years, probation for 2 additional years, fined $50,000, and 100 hours of community service.

Too bad there aren't a couple of "great minds" in that minion of morons in DC.. They are all chicken shit bootlickers who don't want to end up as a Clinton "suspicious death" footnote..

FootNote: The above reference to the "clinton suspicious death list" is sarcasm and solely is there as wimpy attempt to bait the last remaining "fans" of the Meglomaniacal power whore known as Hilliary..
She didn't remove T/S Classified information from its proper place, she nor her aides did not remove top secret documents from their proper place on the govt system they store them on.

They, her aides, were discussing top secret info...on the State,gov email system (which is a unclassified email system)and then on her server when they pulled hillary in to the conversation

You're lost.. National secrets don't just reside on paper or a data backup. They reside in PEOPLE'S HEADS. You are so far wrong when you say nothing was removed from the PROPER CHANNELS of storage and communication. HAVING A CONVERSATION is just one type of transmitting classified information..

You have some sort of warped view that all secrets are in filing cabinets or storage. Removing secrets from authorized channels means you did not follow the rules for communication or discussing them or PHYSICALLY moving ANY of that information (whether in official doc form or not) from the SECURE storage and COMM channels they are supposed to be contained to..

There are rules and methods and SPECIAL EQUIPMENT involved in even having a classified discussion. All parties must VERIFY security credentials. All parties must use secure COMM or be in an AUTHORIZED location to have that discussion.

Having a chat on your husband's (a former PREZ -- who should KNOW it's a violation) server in your basement is by definition -----

""""knowingly removes such documents or materials without authority and with the intent to retain such documents or materials at an unauthorized location """"

BTW -- State Dept, like others have MULTIPLE LAYERS of email to fit the security classification of the information. When you keep referring to "state.gov" like that's THE Comm channel for the Digital State Dept, it sounds just silly. .

There are unclassified accounts, and SEPARATE NETWORKS and accounts for both Confid/Secret AND SCI material. At LEAST these 3 exist. And then there MIGHT BE special Diplomatic Channels for handling SBU (sensitive but unclassified) comm for diplomats and attaches (for instance) that are PROTECTED channels just for that group..

Hilliary took a piss on all that.. Because of her arrogance and apparently (according to Comey) severe technical ineptness) .. Didn't want secure comm equip in her office. Figured she'd do all that in the sewers of the Internet herself..

Well, Comey/FBI saw it as a mistake, but nothing criminal....What can I say?

BTW -- State Dept, like others have MULTIPLE LAYERS of email to fit the security classification of the information. When you keep referring to "state.gov" like that's THE Comm channel for the Digital State Dept, it sounds just silly. .

There are unclassified accounts, and SEPARATE NETWORKS and accounts for both Confid/Secret AND SCI material. At LEAST these 3 exist. And then there MIGHT BE special Diplomatic Channels for handling SBU (sensitive but unclassified) comm for diplomats and attaches (for instance) that are PROTECTED channels just for that group..

Hilliary took a piss on all that.. Because of her arrogance and apparently (according to Comey) severe technical ineptness) .. Didn't want secure comm equip in her office. Figured she'd do all that in the sewers of the Internet herself..
not when you are on the road 50% of the time, like our top diplomat is.... the access to top secret was in house only, no?

she/staff requested at least 10 times with meetings with the NSA to get a secure blackberry like Obamas, the NSA told her aides to sit down and color.... they were not going to set up one for her.... why? who the heck knows?

Setting up her own server was wrong, but Comey made it clear today that this was not a criminal act.

not when you are on the road 50% of the time, like our top diplomat is.... the access to top secret was in house only, no?

she/staff requested at least 10 times with meetings with the NSA to get a secure blackberry like Obamas, the NSA told her aides to sit down and color.... they were not going to set up one for her.... why? who the heck knows?

Setting up her own server was wrong, but Comey made it clear today that this was not a criminal act.

No.. She could bop into any US military installation, embassy, or intelligence outpost and use the PROPER Networks for messages. OR -- there are field satellite phones and mobile devices that are available.

I cannot imagine a more severe breach of security --- showing BLANTANT DISREGARD, monstrous selfishness, and extreme negligence -- than to design a system that DEFEATS these rules and safeguards knowing that you intend to perform the BULK of your work on that ILLEGAL system..

She was NEVER denied secure comm equipment. She didn't even ALLOW it to be installed in her office. And she DID have access to all manner of SECURE APPROVED mobile devices. Holding out for a crackberry like the Prez has is some kind of meaningless urban legend. She already told the lie about about not wanting to carry "multiple devices" with her out of office. Turns out SHE DID anyway -- and they were ALL illegal for conducting the work she was supposed to have done...

There was intent. It is MORE severe than anything I've ever heard of,. And Comey just set his OWN precedent for defining protecting National security downwards.

Just because no one has hardly been prosecuted under the codes is irrelevant for TWO reasons..

1) Agencies tend to keep these types of security breaches INTERNAL to their depts. Comey has hinted at that several times today. And it is the truth. You do not want public grand juries to be hearing about methods and intelligence leaks. So Administrative relief -- like Comey suggests is appropriate would consist of firing, docking pay, suspending them or revoking their clearance IS what usually happens., THIS -- is NEVER likely to occur when the SECRETARY of that Dept is the criminal. So -- that's not a solution here. SHE was the one ultimately responsible for the sensitive material handling of all her employees while at state. And she set a MONUMENTALLY piss poor example as their leader and boss.

2) Just because nobody usually gets prosecuted is not a sufficient answer. Because there is no comparison of the SEVERITY of the breach when you rely on that as an excuse. Comey SHOULD HAVE been asked if he was aware of ANY instances where ANYONE ever attempted to circumvent secure channels as blatantly or completely as the meglomaniac has done. The answer would be no.. And it is HE -- who is setting a new bar for NOT prosecuting by ignoring the relative ENORMITY of this crime..

In reality this was nothing more than a well orchestrated form of damage control from the very offset. Unfortunitly for her it was disclosed and Billy bob had to step in to insure her quest for the white house would remain intact. Who could dispute what she said, if it wasn't in the national data base. The very reason she lied, denied, refuted its existence when asked was the fact she knew national security was compromised and violated the oath of office and security protocol. The only way she could limit and exercise total control in her bid for the white house was the instillation of a private internet server. Intent, yes, without a doubt. As for the willful compromise of national security,yes, however not her priority, she didn't give a dam, it was and always has been the white house. Face it she is the democrats version of Richard M Nixon, and as was the case with Nixon his,as with her, loyal lemmings and sheep will turn the other cheek until the lies and deceit catch up with her. Something to be proud of. Burnout exposed her and yet loyal lemmings and sheep overlooked it.

Forum List

Back