FBI Directors Most Mind Boggling Statement

Exhibit A that America is now just another Banana Republic:

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

............ And that statement --- has been my bet all along. Let me make clear what "security or administrative sanctions" USUALLY are in there cases.

It's revoking of clearances -- either temporarily or permanently. OR simply declaring this person is not qualified to receive future clearances.

It's a POWERFUL statement actually. Because yanking her clearances could be done WITHOUT any "hearings" or grand jury. And I believe this is still on the table. Leaving it up to the Amer. voters whether they want to go over that ledge and vote for someone who can't be trusted with national security..
They aren't going to do shit. She's a 1%er and there is no justice in America.
America is fundamentally transformed.

Comey gave us a gift tho.. He laid out the case that she was arrogantly sloppy in her decisions to do ALL her business on unsecured networks. His words will resonate thru a lot of thick heads.

THe Clinton stink is back. For those who don't remember it -- you're smelling it now. It's a cloud of putrid garbage that follows them in everything they do..
But all Pravda will say is Hillary was found innocent and anyone bringing it up is beating a dead horse. And most voters are morons who just read headlines and watch MSNBC for their news.
IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!! Outside your GOP bubble, nobody's surprised. In the whole world. Another phony scandal that had to be investigated...

Guess you didn't listen to what the meglomaniac actually did. She is FAR from innocent. Just temporarily beyond the law. .

............ And that statement --- has been my bet all along. Let me make clear what "security or administrative sanctions" USUALLY are in there cases.

It's revoking of clearances -- either temporarily or permanently. OR simply declaring this person is not qualified to receive future clearances.

It's a POWERFUL statement actually. Because yanking her clearances could be done WITHOUT any "hearings" or grand jury. And I believe this is still on the table. Leaving it up to the Amer. voters whether they want to go over that ledge and vote for someone who can't be trusted with national security..

Comey gave us a gift tho.. He laid out the case that she was arrogantly sloppy in her decisions to do ALL her business on unsecured networks. His words will resonate thru a lot of thick heads.

THe Clinton stink is back. For those who don't remember it -- you're smelling it now. It's a cloud of putrid garbage that follows them in everything they do..
But all Pravda will say is Hillary was found innocent and anyone bringing it up is beating a dead horse. And most voters are morons who just read headlines and watch MSNBC for their news.
IT'S A CONSPIRACEE!!!! Outside your GOP bubble, nobody's surprised. In the whole world. Another phony scandal that had to be investigated...

Guess you didn't listen to what the meglomaniac actually did. She is FAR from innocent. Just temporarily beyond the law. .
The left worship the 1%.

No hack, NSA guyset up the Clinton's server. Totally duped you are...D'OH!! BENGAZEEE!!!

The left worship the 1%.
And hate them...LOL. Make up your gd mind.

Can anyone show us where Comey said that the C*UNT was exonerated?
He never said it. He just did it. Now his bitch boss can just say she followed the FBIs recommendation.

That is NOT exonerated, he said "no reasonable prosecutor"....and so far, Talk radio has had DOZENS of former AG's and attorneys saying there is NOTHING REASONABLE about Comey's remarks...especially as he spent 13 minutes telling us what she did wrong...a STRONG INDICTMENT for the next and hopefully "MORE HONEST" AG!

"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions."

Administrative sanctions is on a different planet from a felony charge. What planet are you on?
She's immune to even having her security clearence revoked.

The left applaud the 1% for being above the law, that we can gather.

I'm sure most of you think she's a Muslim Communist just like Obama. No worries though, she'll be closer to the center than even Obama. I know that's hard for many of you to fathom and you will still be in shock. It might help if some of you moved a little further away from the edge of the world, because a lot of you are about to fall off the edge.
Shove your strawman up your ass and stick with the topic, 1% lover.
View attachment 80563

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right..................

No hack, NSA guyset up the Clinton's server. Totally duped you are...D'OH!! BENGAZEEE!!!

Bullshit. NONE of that equipment was ever NSA certified. It couldn't be. Because of how and where it operated.

Bullshit. NONE of that equipment was ever NSA certified. It couldn't be. Because of how and where it operated.
I SAID, an NSA guy did it. Fact. NEVER HACKED. CLINTON does it.

Now shitforbrains says the FBI are liars. They said pros would not leave a trace if they hacked such simple equipment.
The moonbats can't keep their stories straight.

You don't have a CLUE as to what an appropriate secure network would be for TSSCI communications. I can tell you the equipment is NOT located in a public place. I don't care if J Edgar Hoover did it himself. You have no POINT. And you look stone silly IMPLYING that these ad hoc juvenile arrangements even RESEMBLE the equipment and facilities used to transmit Secure Comm..

In fact the clueless arrogant maniac you defend had to ride the fucking elevator down to a UNSECURED FLOOR in the State Dept because her blackberry would not WORK in the Secure compartment that was her office. Reports of her standing in the hallway trying to get a connection to the Internet RATHER THAN USE the actual NSA APPROVED equipment that she was supposed to have in her office. .

Can anyone show us where Comey said that the C*UNT was exonerated?
He never said it. He just did it. Now his bitch boss can just say she followed the FBIs recommendation.

That is NOT exonerated, he said "no reasonable prosecutor"....and so far, Talk radio has had DOZENS of former AG's and attorneys saying there is NOTHING REASONABLE about Comey's remarks...especially as he spent 13 minutes telling us what she did wrong...a STRONG INDICTMENT for the next and hopefully "MORE HONEST" AG!
You're not realizing the times we now live in. Justice is dead, thus America is dead. Not the place America, the concept America. Obama promised to fundamentally transform America and its one of the few promises he has kept.

Odds were always clear she was no where close to walking the plank and if they had upheld the law, Obama would have pardon her anyway. What this says more than anything is she is clearly incompetent with high security matters, meaning she would blow/suck as our POTUS real bad!!

Just remember, you and I would be held to High Treason for anything less than this, this bitch is dangerous...

Navy sailor set to plead guilty of possessing classified submarine photos: Report

A Navy sailor who was charged with two felonies in July after classified images were found on his cellphone is expected to plead guilty Friday in federal court.

Despite no advance warning being made ahead of Friday’s court date, a clerk with the U.S. District Court in Bridgeport, Connecticut, told Politico shortly after 9 a.m. that a change of plea hearing was underway in the case against Petty Officer 1st Class Kristian Saucier.

Petty Officer Saucier was charged last year with one count of unlawful retention of national defense information and one count of obstruction of justice after prosecutors said the sailor used his cellphone to take snapshots in classified engine room on the USS Alexandria, a nuclear submarine where he worked as a mechanic at the time, then attempted to destroy evidence when he learned an investigation had been launched.

The sailor initially pleaded not guilty to both counts, and a jury was selected earlier this month ahead of opening arguments slated to start next week.

Politico’s attempts to reach the defense and prosecution for comment late Thursday were unsuccessful, and the specifics of Mr. Saucier’s change of plea were not immediately available.

A conviction for both counts would carry a maximum prison sentence of 30 years, Politico reported.

I think his hands were tied. Its DC after all. And don't forget that little meeting between Bill and Lynch. Kina sorta looks like the fix was in.

I really liked the way he wasted no time called Hitlery stupid and incompetent. I doubt he thinks she's worth a tinkers damn.

I certainly have to agree.

Comey is a Republican--and right now he is taking a lot of heat for even commenting on this. His job to either prove innocence or guilt, not make commentary. It just goes to show you can't even get politics out of the FBI.

James Comey's unusual step of detailing the bureau's evidence against Hillary Clinton on Tuesday, before recommending that she face no charges, drew immediate fire from some critics who said he was acting more like a politician than a policeman.

Indeed, the speech was a stark departure from the prosecutor's rule of thumb that you should say it in an indictment or you shouldn't say it at all. But former prosecutors said it was a justified exception to assure the public of the probe's independence in an extraordinarily contentious case, especially given the controversy surrounding Bill Clinton's meeting with Comey's boss, Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
Comey takes heat for 'unprecedented' rebuke

I think his hands were tied. Its DC after all. And don't forget that little meeting between Bill and Lynch. Kina sorta looks like the fix was in.

I really liked the way he wasted no time called Hitlery stupid and incompetent. I doubt he thinks she's worth a tinkers damn.

I certainly have to agree.

Comey is a Republican--and right now he is taking a lot of heat for even commenting on this. His job to either prove innocence or guilt, not make commentary. It just goes to show you can't even get politics out of the FBI.

James Comey's unusual step of detailing the bureau's evidence against Hillary Clinton on Tuesday, before recommending that she face no charges, drew immediate fire from some critics who said he was acting more like a politician than a policeman.

Indeed, the speech was a stark departure from the prosecutor's rule of thumb that you should say it in an indictment or you shouldn't say it at all. But former prosecutors said it was a justified exception to assure the public of the probe's independence in an extraordinarily contentious case, especially given the controversy surrounding Bill Clinton's meeting with Comey's boss, Attorney General Loretta Lynch.
Comey takes heat for 'unprecedented' rebuke

Of course he's taking heat. He spoke honestly about how incompetent and stupid Hitlery and her staff were to use a personal server to conduct the business of the SOS.

My hats off to him for doing so. I think his hands were tied on the prosecution end but he had no problem speaking his mind on the incompetence of Hitlery and her staff.

Just think, that incompetent ass wants to be POTUS. I sure hope she never makes it to the WH. Good God. What a disaster that would be. She doesn't know the meaning of the word "Classified."

Comey said:

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

IT would have been an injustice to charge her when others like her in similar situations WERE NOT.

Exactly.

quote-all-animals-are-equal-but-some-animals-are-more-equal-than-others-george-orwell-139688.jpg

We are living out Animal Farm.

Forum List

Back