FBI investigation Antifa supporters for domestic terrorism

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
FBI Investigating Antifa Supporters For Domestic Terrorism
The FBI is investigating people inspired by “kind of an Antifa ideology,” bureau Director Christopher Wray said Thursday.
====================================================================

Hahaha , but it won't stop them from gaining more destruction among the Nation as they hook up with BLM they will all come out in force to destroy one of America's favorite holidays " Christams" , that's before the idiots began indoctrinating the nations weak minded idiots into thinking other wise.

For the mentally retarded

upload_2017-12-1_12-32-38.png
FBI probe of 'Antifa ideology' underway, Wray tells House panel

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are not going to discuss the topic of the thread then stay out of it.

Antifa is a domestic terrorist organization that should be disbanded

The FBI is investigating people inspired by “kind of an Antifa ideology,” bureau Director Christopher Wray said Thursday.

Hahaha , but it won't stop them from gaining more destruction among the Nation as they hook up with BLM they will all come out in force to destroy one of America's favorite holidays " Christams" , that's before the idiots began indoctrinating the nations weak minded idiots into thinking other wise.

ah, a look into the mind of a crazy person.... the FBI is nothing but a bunch of liars and cannot be trusted... until they aren't and can....

ah, a look into the mind of a crazy person.... the FBI is nothing but a bunch of liars and cannot be trusted... until they aren't and can....
And you leftards try to say we think in only black and white...where's the gray area maaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

And you leftards try to say we think in only black and white...where's the gray area maaaaaaaaaaaaaan?

'Leftards' say that? That's news to me. Maybe you spend too much time in your internet bubble, my man.

But, you do raise the question: Is it offensive if a retard calls someone else retarded? I'll let you, in your deep wisdom, sort that one out.

'Leftards' say that? That's news to me. Maybe you spend too much time in your internet bubble, my man.

But, you do raise the question: Is it offensive if a retard calls someone else retarded? I'll let you, in your deep wisdom, sort that one out.
Lol....you really think you're witty or something, dontchya?

That's the only thing you can come up with. Shallow minds think like you do. ahahah

there IS A DIFFERENCE between ANTIFA members and anti fascist ideology

Lol....you really think you're witty or something, dontchya?
The wittiest! I'm a neo-wit reactionary proprietor of wit, dropping rio-knee action and poopetarian wisdom on every libtard and commie I see. And, boy oh boy, I see them in every puddle, yessiree!

Well then YOU should march right in there and straighten those Marxist right out.. Like telling ISIS -- they are not "true Muslims".. :dev3:

The left is real fond of trying to reason with the unreasonable..

Well then YOU should march right in there and straighten those Marxist right out.. Like telling ISIS -- they are not "true Muslims".. :dev3:

The left is real fond of trying to reason with the unreasonable..
nahhhh, we just are not out to hate every protesting minority group out there in the free world........

Forum List

Back