*FBI is No Good*

At least P keeps Russia safe
I don’t see millions of criminals flooding in

Who wants to go to Russia with a dictator running the country, RWNJ's/QNUTS would fit right in.
Biden is a far bigger dictator you buffoon

Really? Biden didn't try to overthrow the US government, Dotard and his cult did, moron.
Biden never praised dictators, Dotard did.
Biden won a fake election and is massive supporter of China
Biden is a dictator you fat turd

Whatever Q NUT.

Better to be Q then in bed with Xi...

In bed with XI or wanting to be just like Xi?

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

I guess you missed these:

So, what does that have to do with Dotard wanting to be president for life?
Blocking US firms?
Doesn't do squat to China.
Threatening China with more sanctions, Dotard tried that before and failed, as usual.

What makes you think he wanted to be Pres for life?

So, I assume you would take the Biden route and just let China take all of the US over? It won't be long until you get some anal covid swabs. You ready?

Because of this statement, you missed or ignored.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said.

"Let China take over"?

That threat is DOA, that threat is in Palm Beach.

Do you have video of him saying that? Or is it another made up story about him? Do you have Trump derangement syndrome? Why are you not focusing on your daddy Biden and his actions? Will you continue to live in the past while Biden's administration robs you blind?
Yeah he wants to live in the past and ignore the future of the crimes biden is committing now.

I ignore them, as does every normal does, because, THEY DON'T EXIST, except in the pea brains of RWNJ's/QNUTS.

Explain what a QNUT is, is that close to a WOKE nut or social justice warrior?

Q NUTS believe their fat, orange, dear leader, they protect and defend him at all costs.
They believe democrats, the media and something called the "deep state" traffics children, kills them then drinks their blood.
Of course the conspiracy Donald will be installed as president today.

The looniest of loony tunes.

Cathy O'Brian who was in MK Ultra wrote a whole book about that in the 90's called Tranceformation of America. You are being naïve if you think none of this goes on. In fact you can real the whole book here for free to enlighten yourself.

USA is more and more a 5th World hell hole everyday

Who wants to go to Russia with a dictator running the country, RWNJ's/QNUTS would fit right in.

Really? Biden didn't try to overthrow the US government, Dotard and his cult did, moron.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Blocking US firms?
Threatening China with more sanctions, Dotard tried that before and failed, as usual.

So, I assume you would take the Biden route and just let China take all of the US over? It won't be long until you get some anal covid swabs. You ready?

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said.

"Let China take over"?

Do you have video of him saying that? Or is it another made up story about him? Do you have Trump derangement syndrome? Why are you not focusing on your daddy Biden and his actions? Will you continue to live in the past while Biden's administration robs you blind?
Yeah he wants to live in the past and ignore the future of the crimes biden is committing now.

I ignore them, as does every normal does, because, THEY DON'T EXIST, except in the pea brains of RWNJ's/QNUTS.

Q NUTS believe their fat, orange, dear leader, they protect and defend him at all costs.
They believe democrats, the media and something called the "deep state" traffics children, kills them then drinks their blood.

The shill is trying to now convince us there is no deep state,I love it. :abgg2q.jpg: Stop lying shill,nobody is saying he will be installed today,I don’t agree with them,but they are only saying he will run in the next election and win.you are the looniest co loony tunes deny reality there is a deep state and even saying the media tells the truth,oh the irony of you calling others loony even going so far to say child trafficking does not exist,you keep exposing it more andmore in each post what a shill you are.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Cathy O'Brian who was in MK Ultra wrote a whole book about that in the 90's called Tranceformation of America. You are being naïve if you think none of this goes on. In fact you can real the whole book here for free to enlighten yourself.

This shill has no interest in pesky facts like that.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Of course you do, just like your fat, orange, orange dear leader, move the goalpost, of course you would claim that's fake too.
Focus on Biden?
Why? Q NUTS are doing a fantastic job.

The only leader I have is myself. You can call Trump whatever you want. It really don't effect me. Explain to me what a Q nut is. Is that any different then an MSM nut who believes everything the MSM tells them?
Yes, they are different.

Q NUTS believes in conspiracy theories, without ANY proof.

At least the MSM reports news with PROOF.
All the proof righ there this guy is a paid shill for China.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Or maybe a part of the WOKE Cult. :D
Sure beats the cult, still in an orange kool-ade COMA.

What do you think of the Woke Cult or social distance warriors?

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

The shill is trying to now convince us there is no deep state,I love it. :abgg2q.jpg: Stop lying shill,nobody is saying he will be installed today,I don’t agree with them,but they are only saying he will run in the next election and win.you are the looniest co loony tunes deny reality there is a deep state and even saying the media tells the truth,oh the irony of you calling others loony even going so far to say child trafficking does not exist,you keep exposing it more andmore in each post what a shill you are.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Yea and even KBR and Dyncorp were caught being a part of it years ago.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Of course you do, just like your fat, orange, orange dear leader, move the goalpost, of course you would claim that's fake too.
Focus on Biden?

The only leader I have is myself. You can call Trump whatever you want. It really don't effect me. Explain to me what a Q nut is. Is that any different then an MSM nut who believes everything the MSM tells them?
Yes, they are different.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

They’re the true death cult of America and more social wimps

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

This shill has no interest in pesky facts like that.

I have noticed many of these people that believe what the MSM tells them usually don't read books.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

They’re the true death cult of America and more social wimps

They are the people that fall for the scam and agenda that the Cabal is pushing on the human race. I think they were called Guppies in the 90's. :D

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
guppy
Young male wigga aged from 11-15, acting ghetto although he comes from the suburbs. A guppy will hang around with numerous other guppies doing nothing. A Guppy listens to Hiphop but only that which makes it into the Pop charts.

Bob was acting a right guppy until someone gave him a good beating

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

Broken Op is still a broke loser under the illegitimate swine , bubble gum Joe

Awww, the only loser is your fat, orange, dear leader, not to glide over his cult either, the morons are STILL giving Dotard their $$$.

'A sucker born at every ego rally"

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

Awww, the only loser is your fat, orange, dear leader, not to glide over his cult either, the morons are STILL giving Dotard their $$$.

That is why he is worth billions and is one of best presidents ever
Biden is a Soviet corpse who won the biggest rigged election in history
And you’re a peasant

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Only deep delusions of Dotard's cult.
"Child trafficking doesn't exist"?
See, delusions.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

You sound a lot like a school playground bully. Have you been a bully your whole life?

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

See, delusions.

So I take it you never heard of Epstein?

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

That is why he is worth billions and is one of best presidents ever
Biden is a Soviet corpse who won the biggest rigged election in history
And you’re a peasant

Is THAT what the lying, grifter told you?

Gullible cult.

ORLANDO, Fla. ― After years of claiming he was so rich he didn’t need anyone else’s money for his political campaigns, Donald Trump is officially asking small-dollar donors ― many of them lower income and older ― to send him cash, potentially hurting the Republican Party’s small-dollar program.

The request was tucked in near the end of his first public appearance since leaving the presidency Jan. 20, a 90-minute speech Sunday that largely recycled his oft-repeated lies about the November election and his record in office.

“There’s only one way to contribute to our efforts, to elect ‘America first’ Republican conservatives. And in turn, to make America great again. And that’s through Save America PAC and Donald J Trump dot com,” he told his Conservative Political Action Conference audience.

What precise effect Trump’s new fundraising push for his own committee ― which he can use for virtually any purpose, including picking up his personal expenses or paying himself an eight-figure salary ― will have on the party’s efforts are unclear.
yahoo.com

Clear as day to Dotard, fleecing his gullible cult......................again.

"One of best presidents ever".

Not once in 4 years did Dotard get to a 50% approval rating, Biden is in the high 50's not even two months in.

'Biden is a Soviet corpse who won the biggest rigged election in history".

STILL can't prove it?

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

You sound a lot like a school playground bully. Have you been a bully your whole life?

Correcting people isn't being a bully.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

He has been bullied his entire life because he is self hating , white trash lemming

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

See, delusions.

So I take it you never heard of Epstein?

Jeffery? YES.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

He has been bullied his entire life because he is self hating , white trash lemming
More delusions?

Forum List

Back