FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

A violation of the Hatch Act??

The White House lashed out against “disgraced partisan hack” James Comey and “known liar” Andrew McCabe on Friday after a report that the FBI -- after President Trump fired Comey as the bureau's director -- opened a secret inquiry into whether Trump had been working on behalf of Russia against American interests.

Trump fired back on early Saturday morning, slamming "the corrupt former leaders of the FBI" for opening an investigation on him after firing "total sleaze" Comey.

"Wow, just learned in the Failing New York Times that the corrupt former leaders of the FBI, almost all fired or forced to leave the agency for some very bad reasons, opened up an investigation on me, for no reason & with no proof, after I fired Lyin’ James Comey, a total sleaze!" he wrote in a tweet.

“This is absurd. James Comey was fired because he's a disgraced partisan hack, and his Deputy Andrew McCabe, who was in charge at the time, is a known liar fired by the FBI,” White House press secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement.

Among those FBI officials accused of bias were former senior counterintelligence agent Peter Strzok, who was fired amid revelations of his anti-Trump and pro-Hillary Clinton text messages with another FBI official, Lisa Page.

Read more at foxnews.com ...

That whole crew at the FBI were in bed with the Democrats and are in violation of the Hatch Act.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since NONE of that is true...you must be talking about some other FBI

When the dust settles...you folks are going to be looking like real traitors to your country. Think about that

Are you fucking drunk, traitor?

{
The texts were released by Sen. Ron Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, and majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, in a report titled “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI’s Investigation of it.”

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, that Comey was being prepped because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”}

Page-Strzok text: ‘POTUS wants to know everything we’re doing’

Try again fuckwad
trump is a traitor all those following him are traitors should all have bullets put in their ears

You are a piece of shit. All those like you are a piece of shit. Collectively, you assholes are the reason Trump is President. Normal Americans wanted to stop you fuckheads and your psychopath Queen.

I see you use the old trump trick Blame everyone but yourself You put the slime bag in our WH YOU take the responsibilty

Isn't that the Obama trick? Dumbass.
Just imagine great thinker if Hillary were in office now What would you and your ilk be saying ? Would you attack the WH Mar a largo?? And Obama didn't bring our country to its knees He LIFTED us from republican puke

{
The texts were released by Sen. Ron Johnson, Wisconsin Republican, and majority staff from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, in a report titled “The Clinton Email Scandal and the FBI’s Investigation of it.”

Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016, that Comey was being prepped because “potus wants to know everything we’re doing.”}

Try again fuckwad
trump is a traitor all those following him are traitors should all have bullets put in their ears

You are a piece of shit. All those like you are a piece of shit. Collectively, you assholes are the reason Trump is President. Normal Americans wanted to stop you fuckheads and your psychopath Queen.

I see you use the old trump trick Blame everyone but yourself You put the slime bag in our WH YOU take the responsibilty

Just imagine great thinker if Hillary were in office now What would you and your ilk be saying ? Would you attack the WH Mar a largo?? And Obama didn't bring our country to its knees He LIFTED us from republican puke

Yup, that's something we'll never know.

{

Try again fuckwad

BUT thank GOD, she isn't so anything you say is strictly fantasy....as is must of your posts!

I know that a lot of the posters on this board and some on this thread are actually Russian bots...but some on this thread are not and they will have to look themselves in the mirror when this is all over and ask themselves how they could be so stupid...so unpatriotic

THEY are going to have to live with this...I wouldn't want to be them

EDIT: Johnlaw can take a stab at this as well - another low IQ leftist spewing "Russia" bullshit.

I know that you are mentally unstable and filled with hatred for America and Americans.

The "Russian bots" shit is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Look, you're a democrat and a traitor because you're stupid. You lack the cognitive skill requisite to grasp even simple concepts.

Even so, the first time I saw the party float a trial balloon that Hillary lost, despite the rigging of the election by Barack Mugabe, because "Russians posted memes on fascistbook," I laughed and thought "even democrats aren't stupid enough to buy that shit."

But here you are.

Seriously leach, explain this. In the broccoli stalk that processes the rudimentary commands that substitute for thought with you, do you imagine that "Russians" who were your friends and allies for decades, but abandoned Communism and are now enemies of the party, put up memes and people saw them, then they were powerless to do anything but vote for Trump? Is that really the story you sheep have been trained to believe? "4 legs good, Russian memes bad, bahh, bahhhh"

That's not the way Russian interference would work. If someone wanted to get the Russians involved, they would fly to Moscow and ask them to attack, the way Teddy Kennedy did in 1984. Open and outright treason, but you Stalinists love him for it. But memes? Yes I get that you are truly that dumb..

{
"On 9-10 May of this year," the May 14 memorandum explained, "Sen. Edward Kennedy's close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow." (Tunney was Kennedy's law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) "The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov."

Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. "The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations," the memorandum stated. "These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign."

Kennedy made Andropov a couple of specific offers.

First he offered to visit Moscow. "The main purpose of the meeting, according to the senator, would be to arm Soviet officials with explanations regarding problems of nuclear disarmament so they may be better prepared and more convincing during appearances in the USA." Kennedy would help the Soviets deal with Reagan by telling them how to brush up their propaganda.

Then he offered to make it possible for Andropov to sit down for a few interviews on American television. "A direct appeal ... to the American people will, without a doubt, attract a great deal of attention and interest in the country. ... If the proposal is recognized as worthy, then Kennedy and his friends will bring about suitable steps to have representatives of the largest television companies in the USA contact Y.V. Andropov for an invitation to Moscow for the interviews. ... The senator underlined the importance that this initiative should be seen as coming from the American side."}

Ted Kennedy's Soviet Gambit

You democrats have always been fucking traitors.

Last edited:
I know that a lot of the posters on this board and some on this thread are actually Russian bots...but some on this thread are not and they will have to look themselves in the mirror when this is all over and ask themselves how they could be so stupid...so unpatriotic

EDIT: Johnlaw can take a stab at this as well - another low IQ leftist spewing "Russia" bullshit.

I know that you are mentally unstable and filled with hatred for America and Americans.

The "Russian bots" shit is the dumbest thing I've ever seen. Look, you're a democrat and a traitor because you're stupid. You lack the cognitive skill requisite to grasp even simple concepts.

Even so, the first time I saw the party float a trial balloon that Hillary lost, despite the rigging of the election by Barack Mugabe, because "Russians posted memes on fascistbook," I laughed and thought "even democrats aren't stupid enough to buy that shit."

But here you are.

Seriously leach, explain this. In the broccoli stalk that processes the rudimentary commands that substitute for thought with you, do you imagine that "Russians" who were your friends and allies for decades, but abandoned Communism and are now enemies of the party, put up memes and people saw them, then they were powerless to do anything but vote for Trump? Is that really the story you sheep have been trained to believe? "4 legs good, Russian memes bad, bahh, bahhhh"

That's not the way Russian interference would work. If someone wanted to get the Russians involved, they would fly to Moscow and ask them to attack, the way Teddy Kennedy did in 1984. Open and outright treason, but you Stalinists love him for it. But memes? Yes I get that you are truly that dumb..

{
"On 9-10 May of this year," the May 14 memorandum explained, "Sen. Edward Kennedy's close friend and trusted confidant [John] Tunney was in Moscow." (Tunney was Kennedy's law school roommate and a former Democratic senator from California.) "The senator charged Tunney to convey the following message, through confidential contacts, to the General Secretary of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, Y. Andropov."

Kennedy's message was simple. He proposed an unabashed quid pro quo. Kennedy would lend Andropov a hand in dealing with President Reagan. In return, the Soviet leader would lend the Democratic Party a hand in challenging Reagan in the 1984 presidential election. "The only real potential threats to Reagan are problems of war and peace and Soviet-American relations," the memorandum stated. "These issues, according to the senator, will without a doubt become the most important of the election campaign."

First he offered to visit Moscow. "The main purpose of the meeting, according to the senator, would be to arm Soviet officials with explanations regarding problems of nuclear disarmament so they may be better prepared and more convincing during appearances in the USA." Kennedy would help the Soviets deal with Reagan by telling them how to brush up their propaganda.

Then he offered to make it possible for Andropov to sit down for a few interviews on American television. "A direct appeal ... to the American people will, without a doubt, attract a great deal of attention and interest in the country. ... If the proposal is recognized as worthy, then Kennedy and his friends will bring about suitable steps to have representatives of the largest television companies in the USA contact Y.V. Andropov for an invitation to Moscow for the interviews. ... The senator underlined the importance that this initiative should be seen as coming from the American side."}

Did we meet in an hotel room to discuss how to tear hill down with russian spies like jr did with drumph knowledge?

That would be the FBI that engaged in treason by perjuring themselves to get a FISA warrant to spy on the president of the United States? The FBI that rigged the 2016 election on orders from Barack Mugabe Obama using a fake dossier they purchased from foreign intelligence agents that was drafted by Russia?

Since NONE of that is true...you must be talking about some other FBI

When the dust settles...you folks are going to be looking like real traitors to your country. Think about that

{

Try again fuckwad

DERP

Your god engaged in treason, fuckwad. Your god used the FBI - we have proof - to rig the 2016 election. This Banana Republic third world thug that you voted in then used the FBI to spy on the opposition candidate, then to spy on the incoming administration. Your party and you are guilty of treason. Now you wage civil war to try and overthrow the legal government.

You ARE to blame, you're a traitor and a scumbag.

If Hillary were in office now, there would be no 1st Amendment so we would have to be VERY careful to only say what the party dictate we say. Barack Mugabe has destroyed this nation, he led scum like you to engage in treason, which now has erupted into civil war. Millions will die because of Obama.

But here you are.

{

Did we meet in an hotel room to discuss how to tear hill down with russian spies like jr did with drumph knowledge?

No, you fucking flew to Moscow and asked that they go to war with us, you fucking traitor.

Or do you mean Mugabe? Queer Barry had his CIA recruit foreign spy Christopher Steele to work with Russia to fabricate dirt on Trump, which the corrupt FBI paid Steel for and then used to try and alter the 2016 election.

Do you deny any of that, traitor? It's all documented fact. WE know that Barry Mugabe Obama was involved because the texts between traitor Peter Strzok and traitor Lisa Page put it in their texts that he did.

If Hillary were in office now, there would be no 1st Amendment so we would have to be VERY careful to only say what the party dictate we say. Barack Mugabe has destroyed this nation, he led scum like you to engage in treason, which now has erupted into civil war. Millions will die because of Obama.
are you one of those good people trump talked about ?? HEIL

But here you are.

{

No, you fucking flew to Moscow and asked that they go to war with us, you fucking traitor.

Or do you mean Mugabe? Queer Barry had his CIA recruit foreign spy Christopher Steele to work with Russia to fabricate dirt on Trump, which the corrupt FBI paid Steel for and then used to try and alter the 2016 election.

Do you deny any of that, traitor? It's all documented fact. WE know that Barry Mugabe Obama was involved because the texts between traitor Peter Strzok and traitor Lisa Page put it in their texts that he did.
This is making you more unhinged than usual

are you one of those good people trump talked about ?? HEIL

You are one of those sheep Orwell wrote about.

But here you are.

{

the more unhinged they get the better they know there's trouble ahead for trump and their party

But here you are.

{

Maybe it's the "russian bots," leach.. :dunno:

You (nor any of your fellow traitors) still have not explained how these "russian bots" of your delusion work? How did they alter the election?

But here you are.

{

the more unhinged they get the better they know there's trouble ahead for trump and their party

So traitor, how exactly did "russian bots" alter the 2016 election?

Come on traitor, explain the mechanism; a russian bot crawls out from under your bed and puts a meme on fascistbook, then what? There is a meme up with millions of other memes, how does it alter the election?

But here you are.

{

Maybe it's the "russian bots," leach.. :dunno:

You (nor any of your fellow traitors) still have not explained how these "russian bots" of your delusion work? How did they alter the election?
Maybe this will help you un
Few people, including Trump’s opponents, have publicly challenged the widespread belief that no obtainable evidence can prove that Russian interference changed any votes. Democrats, for the most part, have avoided attributing Hillary Clinton’s defeat directly to Russian machinations. They have more readily blamed James Comey, the former F.B.I. director, for reversing Clinton’s thin lead in the final days of the campaign by reopening a criminal investigation into her mishandling of classified e-mails. Many have also expressed frustration with Clinton’s weak performance as a candidate, and with her campaign’s tactical errors. Instead of investigating whether Russia tipped the electoral scales on its own, they’ve focussed on the possibility that Trump colluded with Russia, and that this, along with other crimes, might be exposed by the probe being conducted by the special counsel, Robert Mueller.

The U.S. intelligence community, for its part, is prohibited from investigating domestic political affairs. James Clapper, the former director of National Intelligence, told me, “We try not to spy on Americans. It’s not in our charter.” He emphasized that, although he and other intelligence officials produced—and shared with Trump—a postelection report confirming an extensive cyberattack by Russia, the assessment did not attempt to gauge how this foreign meddling had affected American voters. Speaking for himself, however, he told me that “it stretches credulity to think the Russians didn’t turn the election.”

Ordinarily, Congress would aggressively examine an electoral controversy of this magnitude, but the official investigations in the House and the Senate, led by Republicans, have been too stymied by partisanship to address the ultimate question of whether Trump’s victory was legitimate. Although the Senate hearings are still under way, the Intelligence Committee chairman, Richard Burr, a Republican, has already declared, “What we cannot do, however, is calculate the impact that foreign meddling and social media had on this election.”

Even the Clinton campaign has stopped short of attributing its loss to the Russians. Joel Benenson, the campaign’s pollster, told me that “a global power is fucking with our elections,” and that “every American should be outraged, whether it changed the outcome or not.” But did the meddling alter the outcome? “How will we ever know?” he said. “We probably won’t, until some Russians involved in it are actually prosecuted—or some Republican, in a moment of conscience, talks.”

Politicians may be too timid to explore the subject, but a new book from, of all places, Oxford University Press promises to be incendiary. “Cyberwar: How Russian Hackers and Trolls Helped Elect a President—What We Don’t, Can’t, and Do Know,” by Kathleen Hall Jamieson, a professor of communications at the University of Pennsylvania, dares to ask—and even attempts to answer—whether Russian meddling had a decisive impact in 2016. Jamieson offers a forensic analysis of the available evidence and concludes that Russia very likely delivered Trump’s victory.

Forum List

Back