FBI Proves Hillary Clinton Committed Perjury Before Benghazi Committee

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testified under oath before the House Select Committee on Benghazi last October that she had turned over “all my work related emails” from her private email server to the State Department.

But on Tuesday, FBI director James Comeyrevealed that the agency had found “several thousand” work-related emails Clinton had not turned over, including three that included information that had been classified at the time that they had been sent.

Hillary Clinton Committed Perjury Before Benghazi Committee

Yes but she mispoke about her unwittingly mishandling of classified emails before she unwittingly hit the delete key by accident.

Could happen to anyone.

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton testified under oath before the House Select Committee on Benghazi last October that she had turned over “all my work related emails” from her private email server to the State Department.

But on Tuesday, FBI director James Comeyrevealed that the agency had found “several thousand” work-related emails Clinton had not turned over, including three that included information that had been classified at the time that they had been sent.

So? Didn't you get the memo?
She's a Clinton, laws do not apply to the 1%.

What a crock

..the reasons for multiple, un-authorized servers in known violation of State Dept riles was to circumvent the rules / law and to hide what she was doing.

Ignorance is no excuse for the law & Comey said she should have known better

Exhibiting such reckless disregard for security she should be stripped of her clearance.

Comey provit at least 2 counts of perjury:

- I never sent/teceived documents marked classified

- I turned over all documents required by the law

Trey Gowdy will come to the rescue and investigate for the next year and will spend millions of dollars to discover there was no crime and then you will call Trey Gowdy a commie pinko anti-American in the pocket of the Clinton's...

Now get Trey to work on this ASAP!

Comey said this on it:

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed.

Comey said this on it:

I should add here that we found no evidence that any of the additional work-related e-mails were intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them. Our assessment is that, like many e-mail users, Secretary Clinton periodically deleted e-mails or e-mails were purged from the system when devices were changed.
I said nothing about intentionally destroying them - I mentioned the thousands she did not turn over yet was required by law to do so. Whether by intent or not, she violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act.

Comey said this on it:

I said nothing about intentionally destroying them - I mentioned the thousands she did not turn over yet was required by law to do so. Whether by intent or not, she violated the FOIA and Federal Records Act.
Nvm still at stage 1.

Comey said this on it:

Funny they ignore this. Time to go to phase 2: Comey is a LLLLLLLIBERAL!!!

Comey is not a liberal.

Today he kept his promise to the American people to release EVERYTHING if it became evident this administration would only do whatever it took to protect Hillary. Lynch meeting with Bill was the last sign this was the case. So, refusing to let Ibama / Lynch know what was coming, he revealed everything.

If this is the case, look for him to keep his 2nd promise soon...and turn in his resignation.

Finally, with respect to our recommendation to the Department of Justice:

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case. Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before bringing charges. There are obvious considerations, like the strength of the evidence, especially regarding intent. Responsible decisions also consider the context of a person’s actions, and how similar situations have been handled in the past.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

LK, you SOUND like a WHITE guy trying to SOUND like a stereotypical 1970s / 1980s sitcom black person... lol
at least i am entertaining. you just suck at everything, nigga.
Entertaining? No, you are offensive and racist...pathetic. why don't you get out of your recliner, get another PBR, and watch another rerun of The Jeffersons...
i knew it. another pabst blue ribbon guy, hahahahaha. how am i offensive and racist? are you the dreaded PC POLICE?
How? A racist white guy trying to sound like the stereotypical sitcom black guy from the 70s... Doesn't make you 'entertaining - it makes you an offensive racist.

Comey said this on it:

Sounds to me like you have not come to terms that select members of the ruling class do not have to answer to the rule of law................get used to it!

Comey said this on it:

Well, I think with the congress critters, she worded it with her last sentence, in a way that covered her... for it NOT to be perjury.

''in my possession''

Forum List

Back