FBI: Shocking New Footage of January 6th Insurrection...America's Men in Uniform Attacked

Yeah, @Hawk is really upset at the clubbing of police officers. It is noteworthy that you aren't addressing him about the nonchalance
I suspect your side has cried wolf enough times that the Hawk doesnt take any lib bs seriously anymore

If you want to hold our attention stop calling it an insurrection as if libs havent been doing the same thing for the past year all over America
Somehow, I suspect the courts are not going to be quite as forgiving with these insurrectionists as you rightards are.
The courts are packed with Commie style judges now with agendas.
Are you angry with Trump for packing the court with "Commie style judges", including those who told him to cram his election fraud charges?

It was not an insurrection, a riot yes an insurrection no. There was 0 attempt to overthrow the government. By YOUR definition the Portland riots at the federal courthouse and ICE offices are acts of insurrection.
LOL

They stormed the Capitol building of the USA, threatened to kill the vice president and lawmakers, attempted to prevent the Constitutional certification of a presidential election, injured about 140 cops to do so, but in your mind, that's NOT a violent uprising against our government??

What fucking planet are conservatives from?? Apparently not Earth.
I think it's hilarious you actually believe that was the plan. The FBI has already stated that they didn't believe it was an armed insurrection and 0 guns were found during the riot; both of those facts are on record. The only weapon fired was by an officer not a rioter. It definitely was a riot and those involved need to be prosecuted, but it was never an insurrection.

It was not an insurrection, a riot yes an insurrection no. There was 0 attempt to overthrow the government. By YOUR definition the Portland riots at the federal courthouse and ICE offices are acts of insurrection.
LOL

They stormed the Capitol building of the USA, threatened to kill the vice president and lawmakers, attempted to prevent the Constitutional certification of a presidential election, injured about 140 cops to do so, but in your mind, that's NOT a violent uprising against our government??

I think it's hilarious you actually believe that was the plan. The FBI has already stated that they didn't believe it was an armed insurrection.
When and who from the FBI declared Jan. 6 wasn't an insurrection?

It is shocking.

Conservatives do not condone such behavior

lets give the Fort Pelosi rioters the same punishment that liberals who have been assaulting police across America for the past year got

unfortunately very few leftwing rioters have been held accountable for their actions

we need to put all the miscreants in jail - not just those on 1-6

The most shocking of the footage is a man walking overhead to flank a group of cops and innocents and dousing them with chemicals in an attempt to choke and kill our men and women in Blue.

OMG a fire extinguisher unleashed!

Insurrection! Insurrection!

Mac-7

Apparently they do condone it.

Your goal is much larger than the Hawk and Cecilie1200

you want to demonize 85 million trump voters and send them all to reeducation camps

btw: not even the examples you used prove that either one of your targets condone real violence from either side

Wow, that number gets inflated each and every day. Who writes your script? You should fire them.

So what do you think the purpose for the riot was? Was it not to stop the legitimate transfer of power to a duly elected successor?

The rioters caught on video committing crimes have been arrested and face punishment. And far more BLM protesters have been arrested than January 6th insurrectionists.
Catch and release is pretty much all that happened to the lib rioters

otherwise the riots would have ended a month or two after the first one occured

Farting in an elevator is more dangerous than this fire extinguisher stuff. Only alarmists make a big deal out of petty bullshit like this.
You have lost your arguments to defend Trump's homegrown domestic terrorists., however, it will not be official until they begin recieving convictions for their crimes.

Somehow, I suspect the courts are not going to be quite as forgiving with these insurrectionists as you rightards are.
I am no more forgiving of the capital hill rioters than I am of the liberals in the cities

And @Mac-7--the one who says that conservatives don't support these felons--won't have a word to say about it.
On the contrary

I have condemned anyone who committed violence

they do not represent me

but you refuse to apply the same standard to liberals rioting in blue cities

So what do you think the purpose for the riot was? Was it not to stop the legitimate transfer of power to a duly elected successor?
It certainly wasn't an attempt to overthrow the government. Do you really believe ANY insurrection can occur in the US without shots being fired and the backing of the military? They were pissed about the election results and the protest turned into a riot. ANYONE rioting that day and entering the capitol building needs to be prosecuted. So should the rioters all across the nation for the last year and those caused 20 deaths and 1 billion dollars; in many cities they were directed at government buildings and facilities. Were those acts of insurrection too? I dont believe there was any thought of overthrowing the government at the capitol riot.

There is full video evidence of the rioters in Portland, Atlanta, Minnesota and the other cities, it was livestreamed nightly. So much so that the rioters themselves told other rioters to stop streaming. The liberal prosecutors are deciding not to prosecute the obvious crimes.
The prosecutors problem in those cases is that most of the rioters, practiced safe rioting, by wearing masks which checked both the spread of the coronavirus, but also obscured their identification.
Positive identification of a suspect is needed for their prosecution.
Not even close to the truth, there were arrests nightly and they were released without bail; later the DAs refused to prosecute and charges were dropped.

The most shocking of the footage is a man walking overhead to flank a group of cops and innocents and dousing them with chemicals in an attempt to choke and kill our men and women in Blue. But that was not all! Insurrectionist footage was just released of men kicking a man in uniform as he lay on the ground struggling to fend off the attackers.

Federal prosecutors have also filed charges against Thomas Sibick, who allegedly participated in the brutal assault of DC Metropolitan Police Officer Michael Fanone. Prosecutors said Sibick was seen on police body-camera footage assaulting Fanone while he lay on the ground outside the Capitol during the riot.

Rioters told a nearby group to "kill him with his own gun" as they attempted to pull his gun from his holster to execute him

what's happening at the border is far worse

LOL

I think it's hilarious you actually believe that was the plan. The FBI has already stated that they didn't believe it was an armed insurrection and 0 guns were found during the riot; both of those facts are on record. The only weapon fired was by an officer not a rioter. It definitely was a riot and those involved need to be prosecuted, but it was never an insurrection.
Why are you ignoring my request to provide a link and answer the question of when and who from the FBI declared Jan. 6 was not an insurrection?

LOL

I think it's hilarious you actually believe that was the plan. The FBI has already stated that they didn't believe it was an armed insurrection.
March 3, 2021 Joint Oversight Committee, Jill Sanborn who is assistant director of FBI's counterterrorism division. I don't post links; I gave you the date, committee and name so you could look up the minutes yourself.

The most shocking of the footage is a man walking overhead to flank a group of cops and innocents and dousing them with chemicals in an attempt to choke and kill our men and women in Blue.

OMG a fire extinguisher unleashed!

Insurrection! Insurrection!

If used as a weapon to injure others, then yes, absolutely. It amazes me how you snappers are excusing this horrific attack on our Capitol as though it was a walk in the park.

LOL

March 3, 2021 Joint Oversight Committee, Jill Sanborn who is assistant director of FBI's counterterrorism division. I don't post links; I gave you the date, committee and name so you could look up the minutes yourself.
In other words, you have no link. You are a rookie here. You can't expect people to look up and read entire Congressional Committee reports to find a portion you need for supporting your distortion/misinformation and expect credibility. You can use a long video if you provide the time a quote appears in the video. The person making a claim is responsible for providing supportive evidence for claims. If you don't, we can call you a bullshi$$er or liar.

Last edited:
LOL

I looked it up. You are lying according to fact-checkers. You are distorting the comments she made regarding insurrectionists being armed with firearms. So, you are just another promoter of misinformation and a liar.

Farting in an elevator is more dangerous than this fire extinguisher stuff. Only alarmists make a big deal out of petty bullshit like this.
You have lost your arguments to defend Trump's homegrown domestic terrorists., however, it will not be official until they begin recieving convictions for their crimes.
ya, and your side has antifa the street militants of the dems. But they get a pass.

Forum List

Back