FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

And that's the tactic of gangs- cartels- and mobsters to intimidate anyone from being brave enough to come against the affiliation of thieves.
Absolutely spot on point.... Just look at how corrupt and deadly Mexico is, and we are being taken there by this administration and it's lying corruption bull shite like greased lightening. Hell, they (the cartels), are now so bold that they are coming over the border like soldier's dressed in tactical gear with what appears to be automatic rifles.

He pulled a gun when they came to serve a warrant and got smoked. No bigs.
Did he hobble to the porch with his cane & Gun or did they pry it from his cold dead hand inside his Kitchen after blowing off his front door and making hasty entry ?

Did he hobble to the porch with his cane & Gun or did they pry it from his cold dead hand inside his Kitchen after blowing off his front door and making hasty entry ?
Maybe he did. You defending someone who threatened the President and multiple prosecutors and pulled a gun on cops is the height of BLM. Malcolm X would be proud.

Wait 18 years until Stewart (I shot my eye out) Rhodes gets out jail and ask him.
Trying to stop a Constitutionally mandated peaceful transfer of power is a criminal act. Call it whatever you like but quite a few are behind bars today.
Trump didn't try to stop the transfer, but the fed up American citizen's sure as hell disrupted the proceedings. Trump just wanted the entire thing investigated, and for Pence to motion to adjourn until further notice after a review was completed... The people deserved that much respect and regard to have a clean election especially after what has been learned about the Democrat's since.

So you're just talk, again. Noted.
Talk ( But with one in the pipe at all times , with two spare mags & a tourniquet ) while in Beverly Hills and on Catalina Island and in Tiburon or on
My Boat on Shasta Or Whiskeytown Lakes or In Irvine Or Cathedral City /Palm Desert Or Coronado Or at Half Dome or Death Valley Or Burney Falls Or Lassen Park Or the Trinity Alps Or Mount Shasta ...

Forum List

Back