FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

^^All of a sudden the anti police lefties have no problem with LE ramming someone’s door down and opening fire on them. What are the odds?

Guess there will be no more anti police riots from you loons now…huh?

Please cite the post wherein I was "Anti-Police". All we ever hear from you people when a Black Man shot in back by Law Enforcement is "All he had to do cooperate.....all he had to do was comply with the police". Well guess fuck nuts, this MAGA MAGGOT ASSHOLE did not comply and he sure as shit did NOT cooperate. He was killed. He was dumb enough to take on the F.B.I. and lost. He was treated like the suspect he was. Nothing special, just especially stupid

Last edited:
Why were the FBI agents armed?
It isn't just the FBI that gets away with killing people under sketchy circumstances. If I heard banging on my door in the middle of the night, it's 6-5, and pick 'em whether I'd have a gun in my hand when I opened up. Home invasions are a real thing yet if I showed a weapon in my hand, even if they refused to ID themselves, and they shot me dead in my own home, not a judge in Alabama would likely convict a cop.

It's that kind of blanket immunity being in place for cops that cause me to be virulently anti-red flag laws.

This FBI understands if they slap the MAGA label on someone, at least 40% of the country won't question ANY act they commit
That's true, but it's also going to cause them serious troubles if they keep it up. If they keep going after political opponents with impunity, they'll begin trying that with average citizens that make some list in DC. THAT will get ugly for them, too.

citygator here ya go

First, F.B.I. don't use body cams.

Second all you MAGA MAGGOT assholes think of your skin color first.
You are an odious troll and a moron. But, I also don’t know that you’re right about the FBI not having body cams.

Also, what is it with you libturds that you can’t get through a thread without bringing up race?

My read is that he was posting inappropriate memes and stuff, and was a keyboard warrior. Who knows if we will ever found out what happened that day.

I'd like to know who fired the first shot.

The criminal complaint is full of inappropriate memes he posted...

1691714254304.png

1691714282844.png

1691714318673.png

1691714340296.png

After advising ROBERTSON of SA-1’s and my identities as Federal Law Enforcement Officers for the FBI, ROBERTSON admitted his username on Company-1 was winston4eagles. When I advised ROBERTSON that we would like to speak with him regarding a comment he had posted on Company-1’s social media platform, ROBERTSON stated , “I said it was a dream!”ROBERTSON then said, “We’re done here! Don’t return without a warrant!”

1691714489910.png

1691714534551.png

I believe this was posted on or about March 24, 2023. As such, I believe
“YOUR AGENTS” refers to SA-1 and me, who spoke with ROBERTSON just five days prior on March 19, 2023, and informed him we were investigating his
posting(s) on social media. I believe “VIOLENT ERADICATION” referes to ROBERSTON assaulting and murdering SA-1 and me by shooting us with a firearm. I believe he made this threat with the intent to impede, intimidate, and interfere with FBI special agents engaged in the performance of their official...

There were probably much, much better ways to handle this than a raid. Stupid move!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back