FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

You don’t kick down a persons door and kill them when there are other safe and peaceful ways to apprehend someone. Especially when there was no imminent threat of the suspect harming anyone.

If you want a government of jack booted thugs, move to some third world shit-hole. You’ll love it there.
Safer for who you incredible dipshit? The guy making violent threats or the public?

You don’t kick down a persons door and kill them when there are other safe and peaceful ways to apprehend someone. Especially when there was no imminent threat of the suspect harming anyone.

If you want a government of jack booted thugs, move to some third world shit-hole. You’ll love it there.
What a load of nonsense. He was told to come out, and he said to effect come and get me. You are going to kill me.

The stuff people like this, in part my people, end up believing because of that orange shit.

He died holding a firearm.

A great deal of them harbor similarly violent fantasies and have expressed them here.

A lot of Trump supporters are fucking animals.
Animals like these guys?

Keep up your stupid shit, and when the economy goes to the shitter, you guys will be wishing you were aborted....

Nah, correctly, because you are fucking terrorist wannabees.
Yet your side were the ones saying Muslim Terrorists killing innocent people "Workplace Violence". You really are a stupid fucking idiot.

liberals-defend-islam.jpg

Forum List

Back