FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

It sounds like this case was pretty cut and dried. He made an actual threat and when they came to arrest him, he apparently resisted. The way they came after several of Trump's associates was a real disgrace. Roger Stone is in his 70s I think. No record of ever being violent and he and his wife were banged out of bed in the pre-dawn and a dozen agents - some on boats - rushed his house like he was el Chapo. If they keep that up, they'll eventually cause a backlash. They'll need Up-armored MRAPS for their ventures. Idiots.
How about send the man a warrant for his arrest and allow him to turn himself in? Instead they broke into an armed man's house at 6am with no warning and executed him.

You don’t kick down a persons door and kill them when there are other safe and peaceful ways to apprehend someone. Especially when there was no imminent threat of the suspect harming anyone.

If you want a government of jack booted thugs, move to some third world shit-hole. You’ll love it there.
Breonna Taylor would like a word.............

Why are you shaming sex workers? You hate women, right?
Your sexual abuser god is a sex worker? I can see that......................he's old, he's fat, but some of you like that, eh? I wouldn't think of him as a bear.............are you a cub? a bottom?

BTW, you got those links to me cheering those riots a few summers ago like you claimed?

Last edited:
What a load of nonsense. He was told to come out, and he said to effect come and get me. You are going to kill me.

The stuff people like this, in part my people, end up believing because of that orange shit.

He died holding a firearm.
It was, in effect, suicide by cop. Looking at him, no wonder he wanted to commit suicide.

Your sexual abuser god is a sex worker? I can see that......................he's old, he's fat, but some of you like that, eh? I wouldn't think of him as a bear.............are you a cub? a bottom?

BTW, you got those links to me cheering those riots a few summers ago like you claimed?

^^^Another sexual fantasy about Trump from a lefty. You ALL want to fuck Donald Trump! I don't get it, he's an old man...wtf?

^^^Another sexual fantasy about Trump from a lefty. You ALL want to fuck Donald Trump! I don't get it, he's an old man...wtf?
You brought up your sexual abuser god as a sex worker, cub. Not I. I was just trying to clarify.

BTW....got that link yet of me cheering the riots a few summers ago?

Forum List

Back