FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA​

This guy was in his home early in the morning. There was no imminent threat to anyone. The people he leveled threats to were nowhere close to this man’s home. Some were thousands of miles away.

Why didn’t they just put eyes on his home and apprehend him when he left his home to go to the store or something? He could have easily been arrested and taken into custody without killing him.

The feds are getting more and more heavy handed as time goes on. No one holds them accountable any longer. Making threats of this nature are grounds to arrest and interrogate him. That could have been done peacefully.

I also don’t trust the FBI to credibly investigate themselves in this incident. I find the increasingly aggressive conduct of the feds disturbing. Every American should think the same.

FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA​

This guy was in his home early in the morning. There was no imminent threat to anyone. The people he leveled threats to were nowhere close to this man’s home. Some were thousands of miles away.

Why didn’t they just put eyes on his home and apprehend him when he left his home to go to the store or something? He could have easily been arrested and taken into custody without killing him.

The feds are getting more and more heavy handed as time goes on. No one holds them accountable any longer. Making threats of this nature are grounds to arrest and interrogate him. That could have been done peacefully.

I also don’t trust the FBI to credibly investigate themselves in this incident. I find the increasingly aggressive conduct of the feds disturbing. Every American should think the same.
I find their enthusiasm for going after white wing terrorists to be encouraging. The problem with them giving him a chance to leave his home and apprehending him on the road is that it's harder to contain him and he could pose a threat to innocent bystanders.

Biden's Diversity hires with the FBI probably got a big kick out of murdering the Trump supporter White guy Boomer, didn't they?
I got a kick out of the arrest of this Super MAGA WV hillbilly.

Kathy Griffin held a head of the decapitated Trump.

is she next?
I heard when the FBI came to talk to her..she let them in and she didn't die.....

When the FBI came to talk to him - in spite of the fact he posted numerous threats warning the feds that he would kill them if they came to his door - they killed him instead...

And you are upset at me for pointing out that all of that tough talk you dic suckers do online, that is where your toughness stays....because once you take it offline, shit like this keeps happening to you pussies...

F249-NsWEAAS0rH.jpeg

I got a kick out of the arrest of this Super MAGA WV hillbilly.
I have a theory that Trumpers aren't gonna defend this guy because he is alive......but if he was killed by the Feds, they would be defending him too...

Even tho he is literally a Neo-Nazi.....something Trumpers pretend to be against.....

I heard when the FBI came to talk to her..she let them in and she didn't die.....

When the FBI came to talk to him - in spite of the fact he posted numerous threats warning the feds that he would kill them if they came to his door - they killed him instead...

And you are upset at me for pointing out that all of that tough talk you dic suckers do online, that is where your toughness stays....because once you take it offline, shit like this keeps happening to you pussies...

View attachment 813675

The FBI went to talk to Kathy Griffin? You sure about that?

I find their enthusiasm for going after white wing terrorists to be encouraging. The problem with them giving him a chance to leave his home and apprehending him on the road is that it's harder to contain him and he could pose a threat to innocent bystanders.
You don’t kick down a persons door and kill them when there are other safe and peaceful ways to apprehend someone. Especially when there was no imminent threat of the suspect harming anyone.

If you want a government of jack booted thugs, move to some third world shit-hole. You’ll love it there.

FBI wears jackboots? Huh..who knew?
But when that knock on the door comes..remember your dedication..grab that gun....and become just another thread at USMB~

A fitting epitaph--he talked shit...one day it all became real--and no-one gave two shits about him or how he ended. Nothing changed..no-one was inspired..and 7 dorky memes were created.
RIP Dumbass~
Dude, when the FIB spied on the Trump Campain illegally, that was the start of the Fascists organization run by Marxists like the brown turb Obammy who was in charge at that time. But it must be okay with idiots like you to have illegal wire taps on US citizens, because if they disagree with you, then you must hate them bigly.

tolerant-liberal.jpg

If that is your take on what happened, you are even more retarded than you normally present.

And this shitstain made the same direct threats to the FBI about taking a bunch of them down, and that didn’t work out as well as he thought it would
Only retards are shown in the chart...

Biden voter.jpg

Limited update:

I’m not sure I believe the anonymous sources. It could be cover your ass propaganda.

Plus, being armed isn’t the same as threatening the agents with the firearm.

I still wanna see the body cams if there are any.
They will be bleach bit before we the people get to see them.

Dude, when the FIB spied on the Trump Campain illegally, that was the start of the Fascists organization run by Marxists like the brown turb Obammy who was in charge at that time. But it must be okay with idiots like you to have illegal wire taps on US citizens, because if they disagree with you, then you must hate them bigly.

View attachment 813728
"when the FIB spied on the trump campain illegally" :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

You got all that from a post eh? Maybe we compare credentials and then decide who is making America great.. you or me?
It sure isnt you , you fucking idiots.

All a plan by Joe Biteme and his dumbass minions like you.

ididthat.jpg

Forum List

Back