FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

There's no threats there, you fatass asshole idiot.

Bodey's like the UK cops going after the autistic kid for saying she looks like a dyke because she looks like a dyke. 👎

If Bodey made law, that would be the case in America, but it ain't like that here, bitch.

Bah Fongu, you fatass turd.
That poster threatened another OKC. You ok with that? Tell us on this forum that you are ok with that.

I hope whom ever you reported him to arrests you for false claims.
If you knew anything (which you don't, poser), if the FBI finds that a report isn't credible they move on....just like mandatory reporters....they report, they do not investigate. So, if the FBI finds that that poster is harmless, he has nothing to worry about.

But way to defend a poster making a threat to have another OKC.

And wasn't about to bust a grape. Things like this is why you're an idiot.

The autistic dude here is just that as well, you gonna get him SWATTED, you fat fucking miserable cretin?
I haven't called a SWAT team. You are truly ignorant.

Funny how when a MAGAt poster talks about starting another OKC, other MAGAts run to defend him.

Not only are you making clear threats, you are lying about what happened in order to aggravate violence. Noted and passed on.
Questions still remain weather
When did Kathy Griffin resist? (and since it was a perceived threat against the President only, it's the SS that interviewed her)
Questions still remain whether Robertson was a credible threat or not

If you knew anything (which you don't, poser), if the FBI finds that a report isn't credible they move on....just like mandatory reporters....they report, they do not investigate.

But way to defend a poster making a threat to have another OKC.
He did no such thing retard he simply said that the actions of the FBI might lead to that because they over reacted and basically murdered a guy that was no threat. Fo ahead cite where he made a threat be specific and quote this threat cause it aint in the post you claim it is.

Oh look, Bodey actually does know something. Why weren't any of those guys detained?

I mean, I may have been online back then, but they weren't where I was mainly, which was AOL.

They organized on Yahoo voice chat the same way ANTIFA organized on Twitter in the Jack..Dorsey days.

Now we got 3x the government, the 4th amendment is all kinds of shit on, and you get groped if you wanna

fly.. Thanks, FBI!

With it being like this, the terrorists won. :(

Last edited:
Oh look, Bodey actually does know something. Why weren't any of those guys detained?

I mean, I may have been online back then, but they weren't where I was mainly, which was AOL.

They organized on Yahoo voice chat the same way ANTIFA organized on Twitter in the Jack..Dorsey days.
They should have been detained....but don't say the FBI hadn't known about them.

He did no such thing retard he simply said that the actions of the FBI might lead to that because they over reacted and basically murdered a guy that was no threat. Fo ahead cite where he made a threat be specific and quote this threat cause it aint in the post you claim it is.
If the FBI finds his threats of another OKC to be "harmless" then ok. They are the investigators. Maybe they will con-tact him. Maybe they'll just find him to be a silly kook.

If the FBI finds his threats of another OKC to be "harmless" then ok. They are the investigators. Maybe they will con-tact him. Maybe they'll just find him to be a silly kook.
I reported you to moderators for false reporting another member to the FBI, knowing the mod staff is progressive they probably wont do anything but you should be banned for that.

I reported you to moderators for false reporting another member to the FBI, knowing the mod staff is progressive they probably wont do anything but you should be banned for that.
Again, I find it interesting that you want to silence people who are con-cerned about violent threats such as initiating another OKC bombing. I'm sure there are those who want to silence whoever reported Robertson at Truth Social too.

You want this forum to be known as a place where posters can make violent threats and the ones silenced are those who are con-cerned about those threats?

Forum List

Back