FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

SS deals with threats to the President....this guy threatened lots of other people too. Not a volume requirement....but who is threatened.

Go ahead and threaten the President and see what happens.
The Secret Service is security, not law enforcement. They don't serve arrest warrants, you fucking moron.

The SS did...she made a visual threat to the President. "Martyr" Robertson threatened many people.
Damien Grant threatened many people. The FBI didn't go in like the 2nd Armored Division to arrest him. He lived. But, he's black and threatened Trump, so he was held to a different standard.

And there we have it, folks. Is THIS what we want USMB known for?
Assassins are better than democrats. The taliban is better than democrats. The maribunta is better than democrats. Get right down to it, Dracula AND Lestat are better and more honest than democrats.

Again, I find it interesting that you want to silence people who are con-cerned about violent threats such as initiating another OKC bombing. I'm sure there are those who want to silence whoever reported Robertson at Truth Social too.

You want this forum to be known as a place where posters can make violent threats and the ones silenced are those who are con-cerned about those threats?
well except NO ONE made a threat you fucking retard.

LOL you are a moron and you claim you were an officer in the Airforce? I didnt know the airforce took retards for enlistment.
Never claimed I was in the Air Force. For someone who claims to be a retired Gunny, you can't seem to tell the difference between the Air Force and the Navy...........how odd....especially since Marine means "My Ass Rides In Navy Equipment". :heehee:

Forum List

Back