FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

Barking dogs don't bite, oh what a sight,
Their noise may scare, but their actions are light.
With teeth on display, they bark away,
But their gentle nature will always stay.

Their woofs and growls may cause a fright,
But aggression in them is out of sight.
Their barks are their language, communicating loud,
A message they send, but harm they won't allow.

So, fear not the bark, it's just their way,
To express themselves, as they may.
For barking dogs don't bite, it's a common belief,
Their playful demeanor will surely bring relief.

Edit: Why did the FBI agents kill that old man? Self-defense? Or the order taken( from WH )? More details needed.

He made threats against President Biden, Vice President Harris, Fulton County D.A. Willis and Special Prosecutor Smith.

He own both Sniper Rifle and a Gilly Suit. The F.B.I. had a legally issued search warrant. In the words of so many MAGA MAGGOTS when a Black Man is killed, "All he had to do was cooperate. All he had to do was comply".

He made the choice to do neither. He is the one who decided to open fire on the F.B.I., the F.B.I. fired back. What did he expect to happen? He is dead because he was stupid enough to think he out gun the F.B.I.

He paid for his stupidty with his life. One less MAGA MAGGOT to worry about.

Last edited:
He made threats against President Biden, Vice President Harris, Fulton County D.A. Willis and Special Prosecutor Smith.

He own both Sniper Rifle and a Gilly Suit. The F.B.I. had a legally issued search warrant. In the words of so many MAGA MAGGOTS when a Black Man is killed, "All he had to do was coomperate. All he had to do was comply".

He made the choice to do neither. He is the one who decided to open fire on the F.B.I., the F.B.I. fired back. What did he expect to happen? He is dead because he was stupid enough to think he out gun the F.B.I.

He paid for his stupidty with his life. One less MAGA MAGGOT to worry about.
Just another MAGAt....just another day.....:eusa_whistle:

Not only are you making clear threats, you are lying about what happened in order to aggravate violence. Noted and passed on.
There's no threats there, you fatass asshole idiot.

Bodey's like the UK cops going after the autistic kid for saying she looks like a dyke because she looks like a dyke. 👎

If Bodey made law, that would be the case in America, but it ain't like that here, bitch.

Bah Fongu, you fatass turd.

Last edited:
What possesses you to lie like that?
He's trying to start violence.....and this is the kind of thing that the Authorities need to at least be aware of....along with him threatening another OKC bombing.

He wants more of this:
1691856385142.jpeg

Armed ones. The outcry comes when the police shoot someone who hasn’t presented a clear threat. This guy definitely did. Anyone with any sense should realize, if you’re going to make physical threats against the president, you’re going to get a visit.
Just like Kathy Griffin and Madonna did.....they got visits. They managed not to threaten the SS and wave a gun either.....imagine that.

Forum List

Back