FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

The Vegas mass shooter was 64.
IF he acted alone and IF it was even him, of which I have serious doubts.

You ever shoot a gun, Coyote? It fatigues a human being rapidly.

I have doubts a 64 year old was bouncing back and forth between the 2 alleged shooting lanes

30-50 feet apart

and firing 100s of rounds out of a bunch of different guns for 20 straight minutes.

Serious doubts.

Last edited:
They could have arrested him anytime before as they were watching him for a week
They executed him at 6 am and left him DEAD in the street to be found the next day
A total execution
Were you there ? I don't think so and of course it would never go down that way. The article specifically said he would not come out of his house and wasn't cooperating then they saw a gun pointimg out of the window. So how did he get in the street ? Enough BS already.

IF he acted alone and IF it was even him, of which I have serious doubts.

You ever shoot a gun, Coyote?
Immaterial, why do you always attempt to make it personal . Oh yes, it's all about you. You and trump have that same crazy idea about life. Plus the Projection !

I'll admit the optics are not good.
Ongoing investigation, can't give out facts about the case; most likely scenario. Patience is a virtue. Something too many of us lack nowadays
It's the give it to me now crowd and policing departments don't work that way.

Ongoing investigation, can't give out facts about the case; most likely scenario. Patience is a virtue. Something too many of us lack nowadays
It's the give it to me now crowd and policing departments don't work that way.
What you need to do is listen to yourself.

They could have arrested him anytime before as they were watching him for a week
They executed him at 6 am and left him DEAD in the street to be found the next day
A total execution
Perhaps they simply ran out of time , the president was coming that day. They couldn't wait any longer .

Horse shit, Nobody 911. He was not a man of gentle nature; his posts were aggressive; yes, harm he would commit; standing with a rifle and telling the feebs to leave was not playful.

The old man died because he believed in the fool's gold of MAGA.
Do any of y'all truly know the actual facts on the scene as of yet, otherwise what exactly happened in the exchange of words that led to the actions that were taken by both involved ???

I see a lot of applications of character analysis or event analysis being slung around, but nothing concrete in regards to solid fact's, witness interviews, step by step walk through analysis of the situation or nothing. Hmmm.

Conspiracy is ripe for these types of case's.

Foreign ones, too.

They didn't stop 9/11, they were too busy going after Napster.

Oh, the terrorists were reported, the FBI just didn't follow up.
Unfortunately true, their record of thwarting foreign terrorist attacks is only at 76% ( 63 attacks total , 13 successful ). They do better with domestic terrorists, 86% successful ( 335 attacks total , 24 successful ) . Now you see why domestic terrorists are the biggest threat to America , not foreigners. P.S. All of the foreign attacks were by far-right extremists , and the majority of domestic attacks were by far-right hate groups.

Conservatives attempt to defend a rightwing domestic terrorist who sought to assassinate President Biden and turned a gun on law enforcement when law enforcement served him a perfectly valid and constitutional arrest warrant – hence the reprehensible right.
No one's attempting nothing boy, otherwise this is a debate platform that discusses event's or happenings in our nation, and it's all in hopes to discover the truth if the truth is not exactly coming forth in full after the events. For example - FBI seems to have a selective view on who it targets for raids and doesn't target for raids, otherwise whenever targeting or being ordered to take action that sparks the raid.

What about the comedian woman that had Trump's head in her hand (suggesting what?) Or the many times celebrities called for Trump to be killed in plays or skits etc ?

You want onesided censorship is what you and your pal's want, and that's highly suspect if you ask most Americans today.

I don't agree with anyone making threats against anyone though, and it all needs to stop regardless of who is engaging in such things jokingly or seriously.

Last edited:
Interesting how the liberals are now all for killing suspects!!
Armed ones. The outcry comes when the police shoot someone who hasn’t presented a clear threat. This guy definitely did. Anyone with any sense should realize, if you’re going to make physical threats against the president, you’re going to get a visit.

I'm sure killing him was a last resort. They did try other methods first. He did not cooperate. Saved the taxpayers money, you new type of republicans should be all for that.
How are you so sure and what other methods did they try? Show your work

Here is the full story including footage from a neighbor

FBI agents shoot, kill Provo suspect connected to Biden threats

The Dude was an active Mormon and liked by his church and friends, however, he clearly made life-threatening statements toward Biden. They did attempt to serve a warrant. If you watch neighbor's video you hear the explosion sound and then they shoot. The dude had already told them he would not come out. They camped out in the church parking lot all night next to his house.

Personally, I think something was wrong with him. It's not normal to be that aggressive imo. Also, if you believe in Heavenly Father which he did supposedly believe then being obedient to him and not the sick human mind is a better way to be.

Forum List

Back