FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

I see a mod in this thread, and she is doing nothing about a poster falsely accusing another poster of threats and then reporting him to the FBI figures since she supports such actions against anyone, she doesn't support politically.
You can say anything you want I don't disagree with politically. (and you do all the time) You cross a line when you make threats the like of reenacting the OKC bombing.

ya and nothing was done as usual
Is it against TOS for people to report threats to the FBI? Can you imagine the optics on that?

• No reporting threats of physical violence, terrorism, assassination of public figures, mass shootings or bombing to the Authorities for investigation of seriousness.

Last edited:
It is total hypocrisy. We all used to at least agree that if anyone points a gun at police, he’s applying for the Darwin Award. Now?
You're totally missing the point.

The FBI could have made a passive arrest while Robertson was going to the mailbox, or to the store, with no incident.

But, instead, they knowingly created a scenario where they knew he would give them justification to kill him, or they're just stupid, and they inadvertently created a scenario where he gave them justification to kill him.

The FBI could have made a passive arrest while Robertson was going to the mailbox, or to the store, with no incident.

But, instead, they knowingly created a scenario where they knew he would give them justification to kill him, or they're just stupid, and they inadvertently created a scenario where he gave them justification to kill him.
How do you know they could have done that?

I disagree. I suspect most arrest warrants are served at home first, and it makes sense. Think about It. They are arresting someone known to be armed. The chances for a bad outcome, or losing control of the situation, would much higher out in a public area.

Why is it people think this guy should be treated differently than anyone else?

But, instead, they knowingly created a scenario where they knew he would give them justification to kill him, or they're just stupid, because they inadvertently created a scenario where he gave them justification to kill him.
Who’s to say he wouldn’t have tried to shoot them anyway?

I disagree. I suspect most arrest warrants are served at home first, and it makes sense. Think about It. They are arresting someone known to be armed. The chances for a bad outcome, or losing control of the situation, would much higher out in a public area.

Why is it people think this guy should be treated differently than anyone else?

Who’s to say he wouldn’t have tried to shoot them anyway?
No, they either intentionally created this scenario, or were too stupid to know that this scenario could take place. Both are unacceptable.

Because Bribery Biden looks so reptilian, if I said someone should release a mongoose in the white house, would that be a threat?

Why does the FBI not have a video camera device as local cops do ??

America is literally 70s Cambodia

Entire country is destroyed

Might as well just say …. H.H . !!!

Forum List

Back