FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

And how do you know?
Common sense.

This scenario: he was forted up, at home, knowing they're coming. The agents had no element of surprise.

Out in public: he most likely wouldn't be armed. If he was, it would be a concealed handgun. The biggest difference is that the agents would have had the element of surprise and performed a soft takedown and everyone lives.

Your defense of these agents is making them look more stupid than anything else.

No, I said the Secret Service doesn't serve arrest warrants...lol

You are so very fucking wrong. The United States Secret Service does have arrest powers. You make yourself a viable threat against a U.S. President and see who shows up at your door.

You are one helluva an uninformed MAGA MAGGOT.

You are so very fucking wrong. The United States Secret Service does have arrest powers. You make yourself a viable threat against a U.S. President and see who shows up at your door.

You are one helluva an uninformed MAGA MAGGOT.
They could have easily arrested him !

You are another useful idiot , empty suit

Did you report it?

I've reported posts from this forum during the Obama Administration. Several formal members had made direct threats President Obama, his wife and his daughters.

I was informed by both the F.B.I. and the Secret Service at one threat had been deem viable.

Someone received a visit. They were not happy from what I was told.

You're totally missing the point.

The FBI could have made a passive arrest while Robertson was going to the mailbox, or to the store, with no incident.

But, instead, they knowingly created a scenario where they knew he would give them justification to kill him, or they're just stupid, and they inadvertently created a scenario where he gave them justification to kill him.
And? They dusted a crazy who pulled a gun. My give a fuck meter is zero.

Forum List

Back