FBI shoots and kills Utah man wanted for threats against Biden, Manhattan DA

and when mrs blaster is dismembered by a serial killer i hope they still try to get the guy, or are you going to find him on your own?

me, i kind of like having a dna and fingerprint data base, but i guess those are "unconstitutional?"
I'm telling you.........MAGAts are against the FBI because the FBI labs have the DNA and fingerprint data base AND excellent labs for tracking down sexual criminals.

a MAGA supporter who threatened to kill President Joe Biden, was killed by the FBI in Utah on Wednesday.
He also threatened to kill a prosecutor in a case involving Trump.

This is a great thing.

It shows that the FBI is taking threats against the president seriously and is willing to take action to protect him from the MAGA cultists who are being encouraged by Trump to hurt people he doesn’t like.

That's why it's important for us all to take the responsibility to pass on any threats we see....here and elsewhere.

So now the FIB can just shoot anyone at any time. I will not answer the door, they can knock it down,. and i will shoot as many of the mother fuckers as i can, before i go down.

They will find me wearing my hat and mask.
You live a SAD and Pathetic Life, maybe NOT for much longer with that kind of talk.

FBI wins on this one.

I'm saying that his threats were only credible to the government thugs in this banana republic.

There were literally thousands of much more threats against Trump but I don't remember any of them being shot by the FBI filth.
Maybe they didn't try to shoot back......maybe they weren't violent idiots.

So you can threaten a President and get shot, without due process or even a trial. You fucking Marxists better not say a god damn word about President Trump when he wins, the precedence has been set that you say you are going to hurt the President, you will be shot.

You fuckers never learn to stop being stupid fucks...It is going to kill you all...
Aren't you a poster who declared you would shoot any FBI coming to your house? That's right....you did....post #4.

the saddest day in the last decades was seeing that Ashli was alone in being made to pay the price.
The others chose not to follow her lead. Nobody knows why. Their choice. The officer could miss or run out of bullets sooner or later. He couldn't shoot everybody that was outside those double doors and the people breaking in knew this. Whatever, it sure snapped the other attackers out of attack mode.

Let's not forget Roseanne Boyland....trampled to death by fellow MAGAts while holding a "Don't Tread On Me" flag.

i had forgotten that one.

the "gadsden flag," a symbol of unity as strength, is frequently carried by this secessionist trash. here is poor richard's version

220px-Benjamin_Franklin_-_Join_or_Die.jpg

The others chose not to follow her lead. Nobody knows why. Their choice. The officer could miss or run out of bullets sooner or later. He couldn't shoot everybody that was outside those double doors and the people breaking in knew this. Whatever, it sure snapped the other attackers out of attack mode.
They turned tail and ran.

Do you know what a Poe is? ;)
Poe's law is an adage of internet culture saying that, without a clear indicator of the author's intent, any parodic or sarcastic expression of extreme views can be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of those views.

Forum List

Back