FBI telling Biden not to cooperate with Congress over confidential papers

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Remember when the FBI raided Trump's home to find docuements and then proclaim to the world what doscuments they found?

Now the FBI is busy telling Biden to not cooperate with the GOP Congress by obstructing any and all investigations.

One question I have though, why did Biden's lawyers find the documents? In other words, why were they digging in his stuff to begin with?

"Former FBI official" (it's right there, on the screen) is not the same as "The FBI".

I can't believe I actually had to say that.

Well, maybe I can.
He ran the FBI like a minute ago.

He is telling Biden to given Congress the middle finger

You agree apparently and discount what he says because he is not the current stooge in charge?

:auiqs.jpg:

Remember when the FBI raided Trump's home to find docuements and then proclaim to the world what doscuments they found?
Oh FFS. Trump demanded the FBI release all the information.

Ron Johnson (from site)

"I think the way we handle these investigations of wrongdoing — I'll call it that — in the political realm is we just do it completely backwards. I think Congress ought to be able to have access to all the information — do their oversight," Johnson said Sunday on "Meet the Press."

"If there is evidence of wrongdoing, then we should refer that to the Justice Department. Then the investigation should take place," he explained.

"What happens nowadays is... Congress never gets access to the information, and as a result, the American public never understands the truth of these situations."

:eusa_clap::eusa_clap::eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back