FBI telling Biden not to cooperate with Congress over confidential papers

"Former FBI official" (it's right there, on the screen) is not the same as "The FBI".

I can't believe I actually had to say that.

Well, maybe I can.

Did former fbi officials instruct trump to ignore congress? Oh......they didn't. Never mind.

Sorry bout that,

1. FBI is not American.
2. Its the *New World Order* is how Bush put it.
3. And the CIA is in on it too.
4. Only retards believe otherwise.
5. I don't know why they are allowed to remain open???
6. Thousand points of light is blinding, to some.
7. Why didn't the FBI run right out there and collect these documents??
8. Why isn't the FBI raiding all the locations of Biden to look around for more?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Remember when the FBI raided Trump's home to find docuements and then proclaim to the world what doscuments they found?

Now the FBI is busy telling Biden to not cooperate with the GOP Congress by obstructing any and all investigations.

One question I have though, why did Biden's lawyers find the documents? In other words, why were they digging in his stuff to begin with?
This whole thing is getting weirder and weirder and more inexplicable on the face of it. (There is obviously explanations for it but we will probably never know them.)

Why is NARA and the FBI staying uninvolved and allowing attorneys with no security clearance whatsoever to manage the hunting, handling, and delivery of these documents? That element is the most strange of all.

Remember when the FBI raided Trump's home to find docuements and then proclaim to the world what doscuments they found?

Now the FBI is busy telling Biden to not cooperate with the GOP Congress by obstructing any and all investigations.

One question I have though, why did Biden's lawyers find the documents? In other words, why were they digging in his stuff to begin with?
I absolutely love the fact that Biden and the Democrats blasted Trump and the Republicans nonstop for obstructing Congressional investigations and subpoenas and now they have decided that Congress is conducting witch hunt, kangaroo investigations where they refuse to comply. What happened to transparency and not being above the law?

This whole thing is getting weirder and weirder and more inexplicable on the face of it. (There is obviously explanations for it but we will probably never know them.)

Why is NARA and the FBI staying uninvolved and allowing attorneys with no security clearance whatsoever to manage the hunting, handling, and delivery of these documents? That element is the most strange of all.

Not strange.
They are all members of the same cult.

I absolutely love the fact that Biden and the Democrats blasted Trump and the Republicans nonstop for obstructing Congressional investigations and subpoenas and now they have decided that Congress is conducting witch hunt, kangaroo investigations where they refuse to comply. What happened to transparency and not being above the law?

They are Democrats
US Law doesn't really apply to them

Sorry bout that,

1. FBI is not American.
2. Its the *New World Order* is how Bush put it.
3. And the CIA is in on it too.
4. Only retards believe otherwise.
5. I don't know why they are allowed to remain open???
6. Thousand points of light is blinding, to some.
7. Why didn't the FBI run right out there and collect these documents??
8. Why isn't the FBI raiding all the locations of Biden to look around for more?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
They answer to many of the Eurocrat people at Davos.

Whoever said that should be canned.

Forum List

Back