🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA

I read enough to know it's just more of the same garbage they've been trying to peddle all along. Not wasting my time on it.

Yeah, quoting federal officials documents, how could you get more garbage like. ROFLMFAO

You man like this one?

The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
- The Mueller Report

What evidence? If they can't conclusively determine a crime was committed then, NO FUCKING CRIME OCCURRED!!!!!! All Americans are considered innocent unless and until they are proven guilty, that includes Trump, no matter how much you commies hate him.

I wish just one of you kids would actually read that report.

Not one damning fact has been pulled out and posted. I let experts sift thru it for me. I dont have time or desire to read 400 pages of Dem spin.
Robert Mueller is a registered Republican for his entire political life. Go ahead spin that whirling dervish.

I know, I get it. You have a hard time believing any Republican would have integrity. Turns out there’s at least one.

Uh oh! Sounds like James Comey INTENDED to defraud the FISA court, and did. This is excellent investigative work by John Solomon

FBI's Steele story falls apart: False intel and media contacts were flagged before FISA

5x0btyz9ahr21.jpg
You're quoting op/Ed, not news. Gonna hafta watch that....

Why don't you try to refute the points made, of course you'd actually have to read it to do that.

I read enough to know it's just more of the same garbage they've been trying to peddle all along. Not wasting my time on it.

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.html

You may recall the email that Susan Rice wrote….to herself…..to cover Obama’s rear end.

“The email — which apparently memorializes a meeting with former President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates — was revealed earlier this month by Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

The meeting touched on whether the Obama administration should withhold certain information about the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election from the Trump administration

Grassley and Graham have raised questions about why Rice would send herself "such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation." Susan Rice attorney denies message she sent herself on Trump's inauguration was 'unusual'

The email, by a documented liar for Obama, is an attempt to soften what Obama knew would become public knowledge: that he got his troops together to produce the Russia Spygate Fiasco.

“Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump’s campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm.

That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firmFusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.”
Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant
Same old recycled bullshit you kids were screeching about last week.

Yawn.

Yeah, quoting federal officials documents, how could you get more garbage like. ROFLMFAO

You man like this one?

The evidence we obtained about the President’s actions and intent presents difficult issues that prevent us from conclusively determining that no criminal conduct occurred. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
- The Mueller Report

What evidence? If they can't conclusively determine a crime was committed then, NO FUCKING CRIME OCCURRED!!!!!! All Americans are considered innocent unless and until they are proven guilty, that includes Trump, no matter how much you commies hate him.

Not one damning fact has been pulled out and posted. I let experts sift thru it for me. I dont have time or desire to read 400 pages of Dem spin.
1. Dozens of facts have been posted.

2. dOnald tRump is not an expert.

3. Mueller is not a Democrat.

4. You will not read the report. Instead you will remain willfully ignorant like a good little tRumpkin, happily eating the shit they feed you on a daily basis, not realizing we can see it in your teeth when you smile.

You man like this one?

- The Mueller Report

What makes you think I haven't? I want you to point out what, in your demented mind, constitutes evidence of a crime. The quote you just provided said they didn't conclude the President committed a crime, so the presumption of innocence is maintained. Period, end of story.

If you can ask that question you have not read the report. It's just that simple.

You man like this one?

- The Mueller Report

Robert Mueller is a registered Republican for his entire political life. Go ahead spin that whirling dervish.

I know, I get it. You have a hard time believing any Republican would have integrity. Turns out there’s at least one.
But only the one as far as I know.

Uh oh! Sounds like James Comey INTENDED to defraud the FISA court, and did. This is excellent investigative work by John Solomon

5x0btyz9ahr21.jpg

Why don't you try to refute the points made, of course you'd actually have to read it to do that.

"Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe
There are new texts allegedly showing that the Obama White House, the CIA, the FBI, and top Democrats colluded at the outset of the Russia probe.

...coordination between former President Barack Obama’s Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, then-Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid, and CIA Director John Brennan —which they say would “contradict” the Obama administration’s public stance about its hand in the process."

Uh Oh: New Texts Suggest Obama WH, CIA, FBI, And Harry Reid Colluded At Outset Of Russia Probe

"Clapper: Obama Ordered The Intelligence Assessment That Resulted In Mueller Investigation"
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/07/24/clapper_obama_ordered_the_intelligence_assessment_that_resulted_in_mueller_investigation.html

You may recall the email that Susan Rice wrote….to herself…..to cover Obama’s rear end.

“The email — which apparently memorializes a meeting with former President Obama, former FBI Director James Comey and former Deputy Attorney General Sally Yates — was revealed earlier this month by Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.).

The meeting touched on whether the Obama administration should withhold certain information about the FBI investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 election from the Trump administration

Grassley and Graham have raised questions about why Rice would send herself "such an unusual email purporting to document a conversation involving President Obama and his interactions with the FBI regarding the Trump/Russia investigation." Susan Rice attorney denies message she sent herself on Trump's inauguration was 'unusual'

The email, by a documented liar for Obama, is an attempt to soften what Obama knew would become public knowledge: that he got his troops together to produce the Russia Spygate Fiasco.

“Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

Congressional investigators have confirmed that a top FBI official met with Democratic Party lawyers to talk about allegations of Donald Trump-Russia collusion weeks before the 2016 election, and before the bureau secured a search warrant targeting Trump’s campaign.

Former FBI general counsel James Baker met during the 2016 season with at least one attorney from Perkins Coie, the Democratic National Committee’s private law firm.

That’s the firm used by the DNC and Hillary Clinton’s campaign to secretly pay research firmFusion GPS and Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence operative, to compile a dossier of uncorroborated raw intelligence alleging Trump and Moscow were colluding to hijack the presidential election.”
Collusion bombshell: DNC lawyers met with FBI on Russia allegations before surveillance warrant

Yawn.

Oh, no! Another post from ' i kan spel qood'

Everything in my post is documented and sourced, much like the documents that committed you to that psych ward.

Yawn.

Everything in my post is documented and sourced, much like the documents that committed you to that psych ward.
Yer sources are bullshit, yer post is a rwnj conspiracy theory.

Not only that it's a recycled rwnj conspiracy theory. It gets posted here in some variation by one of you nut-jobs at least once a week.

You man like this one?

- The Mueller Report

4. You will not read the report. Instead you will remain willfully ignorant like a good little tRumpkin, happily eating the shit they feed you on a daily basis, not realizing we can see it in your teeth when you smile.

What is truly amazing is that the disreputable Robert Mueller, hired and put in place to assassinate Trump, and reverse the election.......and the immense array of power that the DNC/Clintonistas/Obamunists/Liberals/Media could call on to destroy Trump...

......couldn't.

It is the proof of what our Founders called Providence, Nature's God, the Judge of the World, the Creator and the Divine.

Yawn.

Yer sources are bullshit, yer post is a rwnj conspiracy theory.

Not only that it's a recycled rwnj conspiracy theory. It gets posted here in some variation by one of you nut-jobs at least once a week.

Oh, my.......a dunce authoring an "is not, isssssss noooottttttttt!!!!" post.

How original.

Clearly, you are the intellectual rival of one of those insects that could exist on a basic level even if their heads were cut off.

You man like this one?

- The Mueller Report

Yet you refuse to accept his conclusions, go figure. Typical commie. LMAO

You man like this one?

- The Mueller Report

What is truly amazing is that the disreputable Robert Mueller, hired and put in place to assassinate Trump, and reverse the election.......and the immense array of power that the DNC/Clintonistas/Obamunists/Liberals/Media could call on to destroy Trump...

......couldn't.

It is the proof of what our Founders called Providence, Nature's God, the Judge of the World, the Creator and the Divine.
Lol @ "disreputable Robert Mueller".

Do you even think about this crap before you post it?

You man like this one?

- The Mueller Report

If you had read the report for yourself you would actually know what those conclusions are.

Hint: Barr lied.

If the media was honest rather than an arm of the democrat party they would have investigated the attempted coup thoroughly. As it stands the media has become a partner in the attempt to overthrow the government. Thank God for Fox.

You man like this one?

- The Mueller Report

What makes you think I haven't? I want you to point out what, in your demented mind, constitutes evidence of a crime. The quote you just provided said they didn't conclude the President committed a crime, so the presumption of innocence is maintained. Period, end of story.

If you can ask that question you have not read the report. It's just that simple.

Run along commie, if you don't have the balls to commit and discuss a specific point instead of just throwing out general bullshit, I have no time for you. Are your positions so weak you are unable to defend them?

You man like this one?

- The Mueller Report

Run along commie, if you don't have the balls to commit and discuss a specific point instead of just throwing out general bullshit, I have no time for you. Are your positions so weak you are unable to defend them?

I've got nothing to defend until you actually read the report.

The New York Times was informed before the FISA court?

Some times life imitates art.

I predict the 2028 presidential election will see Marvel Comic characters as candidates.

......couldn't.

Lol @ "disreputable Robert Mueller".

Do you even think about this crap before you post it?

Of course I do.....that's why I'm never wrong.

Robert Mueller is an honorable man….I mean that in the same way Antony meant this about Brutus: “…for Brutus is an honorable man; they are all honorable men…”

While the stain is rapidly spreading over Comey, Rosenstein, McCabe, Strzok, Lynch,….and Obama, all of them are snakes, and are covered by that same quote.

1.Right off the top, Mueller has a history with Trump that should have required him to recuse himself, and refuse the special counsel position

“Trump argued that Mueller had three conflicts of interest preventing him from leading a fully unbiased investigation, according to the New York Times. The first two conflicts being Mueller’s previous work for a law firm that represented Jared Kushner; the second being Mueller interviewing to return for a second stint as FBI director immediately before being appointed as special counsel in May.

But arguably the most eye-catching alleged conflict of interest involves a purported dispute between Mueller and the Trump National Golf Club in Sterling, Virginia, in October 2011. President Trump claimed Mueller resigned his membership at the club due to the alleged disagreement over fees and believes he still holds a grudge against him over the matter.

Mueller, who was FBI director at the time of the alleged dispute, denied the incident and any potential hard feelings.

“Mr. Mueller left the club in October 2011 without dispute,” special counsel spokesman Joshua Stueve said in July.”
Why did Mueller quit Trump’s golf club? Dispute reportedly key to president’s desire to fire special counsel

2. Unless Mueller is a total fool, he knew from day one that there was no substance to the collusion charges. Yet…..he ruined lives by pretending.

3. Stocking his ‘team’ with Clinton donors and anti-Trump partisans proves what he was about.

4. Although Mueller had right to look into anything that arises in connection with the alleged events, he refused to direct investigation toward Clinton…gave immunity.

The man signed on to the attempted…..failed…..coup to depose a duly elected President.

No honor or repute of any sort should ever be attached to this man.

5. Let’s take a peek into Mueller's motivation:

. ….."Russian Collusion"….Hillary's tale, picked up by her colleagues in the sale of American uranium to Russia for $ millions in bribes…er, 'donations.'

…..Mueller, Comey and Rosenstein were all government officials when Hillary received the $145 million bribe for the sale of our uranium.

....Robert Mueller was the FBI Director during the time of the Russian uranium probe, and so was his successor James Comey who took over in 2013 as the FBI was still developing the case. Rod Rosenstein, then-U.S. Attorney....

The reason for the Mueller Investigation?
....to camouflage the fact that every major Democrat elite was both knowledgeable and a participant in the corruption of the uranium deal: Muller, Comey and Rosenstein knew and probably wet their beaks in the payoffs.

They took what didn't belong to them....sold the purloined property of the American people.....and now need to hide the dirty deed.

If you had read the report for yourself you would actually know what those conclusions are.

Hint: Barr lied.

Funny, Mueller disagrees.

I've got nothing to defend until you actually read the report.

So you lack the ability to pick a point and discuss it, got it. We're done.

Comey will be doing a lot of tap dancing if he needs to testify about the origin of the FISA application.
Barr has a lot of work to do putting the deep state narrative together.

Forum List

Back