FCC to free internet from Obama's net neutrality rules

You can bet on one thing: That because it was an Obama-era order, it had everything to do with re-distribution of resources. In other words, "From those according to their ability, to those according to their needs."

The title "Net Neutrality" itself speaks volumes.

Could you please stop suggesting that just because someone did something that in itself is enough to hate it as being logical. Or reading a title like "Net Neutrality" and using that title instead of your knowledge of what it is to make a decision.

It makes you look stupid and not only that gets you to cheer to fuck yourself by using a Mascot to hate instead of the policy itself.

Be less stupid

How stupid is it of you to not understand what "net neutrality" means? It means exactly what it says: To level out the playing field for the internet.

Like I said you cant use the title itself to determine if its a good thing or not. Like Sleeping Gas. I love sleeping! Stop it, and go one level deeper than going Net i.e. Internet + Neutrality i.e. Neutral = Sounds good

You can bet on one thing: That because it was an Obama-era order, it had everything to do with re-distribution of resources. In other words, "From those according to their ability, to those according to their needs."

Could you please stop suggesting that just because someone did something that in itself is enough to hate it as being logical. Or reading a title like "Net Neutrality" and using that title instead of your knowledge of what it is to make a decision.
It makes you look stupid and not only that gets you to cheer to fuck yourself by using a Mascot to hate instead of the policy itself.

Be less stupid

How stupid is it of you to not understand what "net neutrality" means? It means exactly what it says: To level out the playing field for the internet.

Like I said you cant use the title itself to determine if its a good thing or not. Like Sleeping Gas. I love sleeping! Stop it, and go one level deeper than going Net i.e. Internet + Neutrality i.e. Neutral = Sounds good

Oh. You mean like I can't use the title "The Affordable Care Act" to judge all the misery Obamacare brought to this country?

Quit trying to read things into places where there are no things. You lefties are too easily fooled by your own doublespeak.

Last edited:

Be less stupid

Oh. You mean like I can't use the title "The Affordable Care Act" to judge all the good things Obamacare brought to this country?

Quit trying to read things into places where there are no things. You lefties are too easily fooled by your own doublespeak.

Yeah, just because its called something doesnt mean thats the criteria to determine if it is good or not. I think thats a reasonably simple thing that you're having trouble with

Be less stupid

Oh. You mean like I can't use the title "The Affordable Care Act" to judge all the good things Obamacare brought to this country?

Yeah, just because its called something doesnt mean thats the criteria to determine if it is good or not. I think thats a reasonably simple thing that you're having trouble with

I have plenty of criteria:

1. It was implemented during Obama's Presidency.

2. President Donald J. Trump is going to make it disappear

3. America is once again greater than it was before.

Be less stupid

Yeah, thats what I said in the first post. Just find out what it is before cutting your own throat from hating Mascots instead of the policies. Just give it a look and you might find out that undoing this doesnt help you at all.

Yeah, thats what I said in the first post. Just find out what it is before cutting your own throat from hating Mascots instead of the policies. Just give it a look and you might find out that undoing this doesnt help you at all.

Why should I waste my time? It doesn't matter what your opinion or my opinion of "net neutrality" is.

All that matters is that's President Trump is going to make it disappear. Now you can go make a sign and have a nice little protest. Or you can even go outside and scream at the sky until your face turns blue and you hack up a lung.

As for me, I trust my President on this. He hasn't steered me wrong yet. :biggrin:

Be less stupid

I pay good money for my internet service. I don't expect to get it for free, or to get a special consideration from the government just because I live in some underprivileged Sesame Street neighborhood, or because I'm one of those poor "minorities" who can't afford decent service.

Do you not understand plain English? It's called "Net Neutrality". The title itself tells me everything I need to know about it and if you can't figure that out, you're less intelligent than you make yourself out to be.

:lol:

Thank you for so succinctly letting us know that you do not, in fact, know what "net neutrality" is.

Why should I waste my time? It doesn't matter what your opinion or my opinion of "net neutrality" is.

All that matters is that's President Trump is going to make it disappear. Now you can go make a sign and have a nice little protest. Or you can even go outside and scream at the sky until your face turns blue and you hack up a lung.

As for me, I trust my President on this. He hasn't steered me wrong yet. :biggrin:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The pride that you take in your abject and utter ignorance is hard to wrap one's head around.

Rarely do people so proudly proclaim that they don't know what they're talking about.

Be less stupid

I pay good money for my internet service. I don't expect to get it for free, or to get a special consideration from the government just because I live in some underprivileged Sesame Street neighborhood, or because I'm one of those poor "minorities" who can't afford decent service.

Do you not understand plain English? It's called "Net Neutrality". The title itself tells me everything I need to know about it and if you can't figure that out, you're less intelligent than you make yourself out to be.

Thank you for so succinctly letting us know that you do not, in fact, know what "net neutrality" is.

Well then please explain everything you know about it.

Yes, but what I'm saying is that before you say something is good first you should find out if it is good. You cant say its bad and you dont want to know if its bad and your opinion doesnt matter but my opinion is thats a good thing.

Trump is trying to make it disappear I know, just go read what it is and see that it doesnt help you. You dont have to be for it just because Trump is going to get rid of it OR just because Obama did it. Dont be steered. Just go be informed. Its not helping you.

Be less stupid

And I suppose you do? or do you just think you understand the doublespeak that was presented to you by the Obama-loving media?

Maybe you'll explain everything you know about it.

Yes, I do know what "net neutrality" is. Because I'm not a fucking moron.

I, and countless other posters, have explained exactly what "net neutrality" is on this message board, many times over.

I am sick of repeating myself, and I have no desire to do your work for you.

You have a choice - continue to revel in your ignorance, or spend 30 seconds on Google.

Be less stupid

And I suppose you do? or do you just think you understand the doublespeak that was presented to you by the Obama-loving media?

I, and countless other posters, have explained exactly what "net neutrality" is on this message board, many times over.

You have a choice - continue to revel in your ignorance, or spend 30 seconds on Google.

No thanks. I don't want the FCC regulating the internet for the "good of the people".

Be less stupid

No thanks. I don't want the FCC regulating the internet for the "good of the people".

So you choose ignorance.

Can't say that I'm surprised.

So you choose ignorance.

I'm blissful in my ignorance. Don't upset my apple cart :biggrin:

Be less stupid

WTF? I just said dont disagree with something just because of the mascots. Like, just one post ago

So you choose ignorance.

I'm blissful in my ignorance. Don't upset my apple cart :biggrin:

I have no doubt of that - and I'm sure you're continue that "bliss" right up until reality bites you in the ass.

What I find surprising is that you appear to be proud of your ignorance.

Forum List

Back