FDA orders ban on all trans fat

These fools can't even decide if eggs are good or bad

The fact that this is an issue for a federal level government agency is quite frankly ludicrous.

I disagree.

When the federal government is paying for so much of what so many eat, the federal government certainly ought be concerned about what it is those people are eating.
ok let them worry about the govt food....not the stuff you can buy if you want.....

The fact that this is an issue for a federal level government agency is quite frankly ludicrous.

I disagree.

When the federal government is paying for so much of what so many eat, the federal government certainly ought be concerned about what it is those people are eating.
ok let them worry about the govt food....not the stuff you can buy if you want.....

Ideally I would agree with that.

Well, ideally I would prefer they stop subsidizing so much food, but baby steps.

I disagree.

And that is PRECISELY why we need to dismantle Big Government.

It's nobody's busy body business what anyone else eats. Huge transfer payment systems are just Trojan Horses to destroy Liberty and Privacy.

I disagree.

It's nobody's busy body business what anyone else eats. Huge transfer payment systems are just Trojan Horses to destroy Liberty and Privacy.

But the poor who collect those payments rather have no privacy or liberty than actually go work for theirs.

I disagree.

But the poor who collect those payments rather have no privacy or liberty than actually go work for theirs.

So you are all for enslaving the poor to the State.

What an idiot.

This is huge.

Indeed. Fat tends to make one huge.

We need huge people to play in the NFL.
eat-sandwich.gif

Since the government wants to control health care they dont want to take a chance on you getting sick,that costs money.
Next there'll be mandatory exercise.

And we'll all be required to have a Connected Home replete with sensors and cameras to monitor our compliance with Federally Mandated Lifestyle guidelines.

Just imagine. It's late a night. You crave some ice cream. Yet, the freezer door won't open because the Government has decided you ate enough today.

Last edited:
My question is... What's gonna happen to all these foods? Can they produce these foods without transfat? There is bigger shit to talk about here than saying fda can't do this fda can't do that.

Yes, and in fact, many companies have already eliminated trans fat from their foods.

Forum List

Back