FDA To Give Full Approval Of Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine By September

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This is very good news.

It means that the vaccine can be included in the list of vaccines required to go to school. So more children will be vaccinated and protected.

It will also satisfy those holdouts who are waiting for full FDA approval.

So more people can be protected from the virus.

So when did you get your degree in bio science and what school did you go to?

I'm going to listen to the experts.

The problem is that the experts story keeps changing, as the data changes.

The low IQ crowd can't understand why before Delta they were told to take the masks off, yet after Delta they have to put them back on again.

That doesn't counter my point. Appeal to experts blindly is basically just the appeal to authority fallacy.
No, it's following the math, and the science. But you have to realize they're like battlefield generals. Their recommendations change as conditions on the ground change.

That would be an effin mistake.
Maybe no...maybe so..but it is going to happen. Along with serving military being ordered to vax. Yes..they can do just that, and have many times in the past.
I bet you see flying restrictions soon..for those that are not vaxxed.
How will they know? Simple..they'll just look in the vaxxing database...which, I'm confident, already exists

No, it's following the math, and the science. But you have to realize they're like battlefield generals. Their recommendations change as conditions on the ground change.

Yet some treat whatever they are currently saying as gospel that shouldn't be questioned. ever.

This is very good news.

It means that the vaccine can be included in the list of vaccines required to go to school. So more children will be vaccinated and protected.

They are aiming and not guaranteed as you are claiming in your title!

Also is the vaccine approved for twelve years and younger and if not then you are spinning something that is not true!

This is very good news.

Great. I was fully vaccinated in April, so I will get a booster in October, just as the new strains are making their rounds in the school system.

This is very good news.

How many has Pfizer murdered with its vax so far?

5k?

20k?

Left wing fascists do NOT want you to know...

so, how many children have died from Covid. You follow the math, tell us.

Children are the least susceptible group to this virus.

You clowns cheer a rush approval of this vaccine by the FDA (an approval that without political backing would take 10 years or more) so that your kids, who don't even get sick from this thing, can get an experimental drug pumped into them.

Meanwhile, Crazy Joe continues to promote and enforce his superspreader immigration policy.

This is very good news.

Slow down, Dana. There was nothing in the article about approval for children and since school has started, there will not be any requirement for kids before the 2022-23 school year, because they are not going to kick kids out of school that started the year before a vaccine for kids was invented and approved. I think you are just jerking the chain of the dumbass anti-vax morons on here.

Forum List

Back