Fear-Mongering PSA #75848

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Anything to keep the public schools closed and the lockdowns on.

"We have to think about the B.1.1.7 variant as almost a brand new virus," said Dr. Peter Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. "It's acting differently from anything we've seen before, in terms of transmissibility, in terms of affecting young people, so we have to take this very seriously."

Another US Covid-19 surge may look different, experts say, particularly for younger people. Here's how

geezus- baylor is a baptist university- so much for religious honesty-

"We have to think about the B.1.1.7 variant as almost a brand new virus," said Dr. Peter Hotez, dean of the National School of Tropical Medicine at Baylor College of Medicine. "It's acting differently from anything we've seen before, in terms of transmissibility, in terms of affecting young people, so we have to take this very seriously."

Another US Covid-19 surge may look different, experts say, particularly for younger people. Here's how
Good article. Well, I'm good. Over 65, in the 75% of American people over 65 who have gotten the first shot. Saturday my wife and I will be in the 54% of that over 65 group who have been full vaccinated with both shots, and they say in is effective against the new variants of Covid. Thanks to Joe Biden, it is available enough to the people who want to go back to more normal lifestyles. You can provide water and lead horses to water, but you can't make them drink, as the saying goes. Dogs get like that when they have Rabies, also called Hydrophobia. They are scared of the water. Of course most people have never seen it, as they get their dogs vaccinated, regularly.

Good article. Well, I'm good. Over 65, in the 75% of American people over 65 who have gotten the first shot. Saturday my wife and I will be in the 54% of that over 65 group who have been full vaccinated with both shots, and they say in is effective against the new variants of Covid. Thanks to Joe Biden, it is available enough to the people who want to go back to more normal lifestyles. You can provide water and lead horses to water, but you can't make them drink, as the saying goes. Dogs get like that when they have Rabies, also called Hydrophobia. They are scared of the water. Of course most people have never seen it, as they get their dogs vaccinated, regularly.
thanks to whom? Did Biden push and help create the vaccine in 9 months instead of 5 years? Did he order the first 200 million doses that are still being used? As I recall Biden INSISTED that he would not use any vaccine made by the efforts of Trump.

thanks to whom? Did Biden push and help create the vaccine in 9 months instead of 5 years? Did he order the first 200 million doses that are still being used? As I recall Biden INSISTED that he would not use any vaccine made by the efforts of Trump.
Donny didn't do any of the research and did not buy enough doses. Everybody knew, if they produced a working vaccine, they would make a pile of money. That is why the push by the vaccine makers to get to the market place as quick as possible, though cutting red tape and indemnifying vaccine makers against lawsuit definitely helped. The number contracted and bought to safeguard the population is just a numbers game. No mystery there. I guess he couldn't do the math or did not care about the population, just the PR, as long as he could be secretly among the first to get it for himself and his family. Only first line workers, the very old, and the rich, like Donny could get it. For example, one day I was old and in the over 65 group most at risk. Vaccine came out and I was instantly young again, not at risk, and not being rich and influential, it wasn't available to me. Joe bought the sh#t out of the stuff. So I was old again and it was made available to me. Now they are even doing young people.

The only problem with your claim is each INDIVIDUAL state decided who got the vaccine in their state not the federal Government neither Trump nor Biden had anything to do with that.

Forum List

Back